The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only does Rosie have to make her own bed before school she has to make her mums and step dads bed too 🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks as if Ben hasn’t used the bath since they had it installed. Plus look at his forehead ‘considering she was banging on a while ago about how he loves using the lumi’ 🤣🤣

Oh my god yes she does!!

Becky or ‘beggy’ as she’s affectionately called on her own thread looks like she needs a good scrub in the bath.
Yer beggy beckstar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just busy “cleaning” using one cloth for all, whilst wearing her trainers 🤢 dirty witch 🤮
Anyone that goes to her to buy skin care, needs to have a serious word with themselves!

Ps, flo those jeans do nothing for you 💁🏻‍♀️

She’s just busy “cleaning” using one cloth for all, whilst wearing her trainers 🤢 dirty witch 🤮
Anyone that goes to her to buy skin care, needs to have a serious word with themselves!

Ps, flo those jeans do nothing for you 💁🏻‍♀️
The trainers she’d just trapesed around the shop in 🤢 and don’t even get me started on the filming whilst driving, I don’t care that it’s ‘only in a car park’, it’s bloody irresponsible and moronic 😡 but that’s Flo all over I guess, idiot.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on stories from yesterday, not for the 1st time she's seen at home after going to the gym doing her lumi with her gym top visible under her jumper. Does she not wash and change her clothes after her 'workout' 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
is it just me or do most people clean under the toilet seat after they’ve cleaned the rest of the loo. She cleaned under the pissy rim then spread it all over the top and lid 🤮 and why has she spent so much time on harries room and signed the video off with a love heart 🤣

• Sick
She really has no shame does she? Flaunts her new coat all over Instagram from River Island ……then proceeds to buy her daughter for her birthday a load of tat from home bargains.
Plus how she still has the balls to show off the kids thin and decrepit mattresses I never know ……

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also notice how king Harry's bed was unmade when she went in there, why doesn't he have to make his lovely purple bed? Pushed his bed further under the roof so he will barely be able to move seeing how much of a tall 'man' he is!
No underfloor heating due to costs, and slippers are cheaper, yep that has her written all over it!

• Wow
Aww back to Florence’s skanky cleaning skills 🤢🤢 cleans the floor then uses the same cloth on the shower.

• Sick
  • Haha
She really has no shame does she? Flaunts her new coat all over Instagram from River Island ……then proceeds to buy her daughter for her birthday a load of tat from home bargains.
Plus how she still has the balls to show off the kids thin and decrepit mattresses I never know ……
I thought this! Don’t normal parents pick little things up for their kids from home bargains all year round 🤷🏼‍♀️ Might as well wrap bloody toothbrushes and tooth paste up for her as well 🙄 I mean, these little bits are perfectly fine for little extras, to make the pile look a bit bigger, we all do it, but we fully know, that these will be main presents off the boss witch 🤬

• Sad
I thought this! Don’t normal parents pick little things up for their kids from home bargains all year round 🤷🏼‍♀️ Might as well wrap bloody toothbrushes and tooth paste up for her as well 🙄 I mean, these little bits are perfectly fine for little extras, to make the pile look a bit bigger, we all do it, but we fully know, that these will be main presents off the boss witch 🤬
Decent parents do yes, but Flos a selfish cow she barely remembers she has kids to provide for lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Decent parents do yes, but Flos a selfish cow she barely remembers she has kids to provide for lol
It’s Rosie’s birthday soon so let’s buy vo5 and hair stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what an utter shambles!! No offence Flo but I buy this for my niece every time I see her … I take my nephew too and spend an absolute fortune on them. Why? Because I love them and I’m not a selfish witch like you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Is that leopard print monstrosity her new Mars bar coat (work, rest and play)? She’s never had it off. She was even wearing it when she was spreading germs around her kitchen with a dirty cloth.

Her cleaning skills are nonexistent. Maybe what she needs is some printed sheets telling her what to clean and when 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t clean as she’s a working woman now.. yet, I thought all they cunts rave about being your own boss as you can fit it around your family life?

I have 4 children, full time - no breaks, no week on week off tit.. I have my own business and my husband works 6 days a week, in a depot for 50 hours a week.

My house is clean and tidy. I mop my floors daily, deep clean every 3 days…. Bleach my kitchen and toilets every day.. change the bed sheets every 4 days or so! It really isn’t that hard 😂

I also have a son at football (so training and games) one daughter at gymnastics and another son at boxing … but I still manage to feed ( I mean cook!!!! ) 🙄 I’m sure everyone else does lol

looking at sensational seven….. she’s a million kids and her house is spotless!!

Is she superglued in to that hideous coat now? She went round all the shops in it, came home and cooked eggs in it and then proceeded to clean in it. Imagine the grease, bacteria and crap all clinging to that now after only two days.

• Sick
Also notice how king Harry's bed was unmade when she went in there, why doesn't he have to make his lovely purple bed? Pushed his bed further under the roof so he will barely be able to move seeing how much of a tall 'man' he is!
No underfloor heating due to costs, and slippers are cheaper, yep that has her written all over it!
This is what I came on to say. He doesn't have to make his bed or tidy but the others do 🙄 surely you would push it the other way for headroom but I bet they have put sockets in the wrong place to do that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.