The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flo is STILL a compulsive liar, as always.

Her son broke his wrist whilst playing on the scaffolding (did you know, they’re renovating their 3rd 2nd property, but don’t forget, she never let them mess around on the scaffolding.

R went to hospital for her finger, holes in her clothes - promised a rabbit for being brave . No rabbit has get been bought.

Ben’s driving license needed to be renewed so Ben has been unable to drive and his van has been repossessed in the garage for weeks now!

5 children is now down to 4 as Ella never wants to spend time with them.

She doesn’t do 5 school runs but she is obsessed with H!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Flo is STILL a compulsive liar, as always.

Her son broke his wrist whilst playing on the scaffolding (did you know, they’re renovating their 3rd 2nd property, but don’t forget, she never let them mess around on the scaffolding.

R went to hospital for her finger, holes in her clothes - promised a rabbit for being brave . No rabbit has get been bought.

Ben’s driving license needed to be renewed so Ben has been unable to drive and his van has been repossessed in the garage for weeks now!

5 children is now down to 4 as Ella never wants to spend time with them.

She doesn’t do 5 school runs but she is obsessed with H!
I forgot about the rabbit 😂😂 it’ll be in the same place as the “game station” 🙄

Funny how she answers comments about her business or money on her stories from here but All we saw from George’s birthday was half a scabby cake that her grubby paws couldn’t wait to grab. More concerned we realise she’s no money than the fact she’s a tit mum 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I forgot about the rabbit 😂😂 it’ll be in the same place as the “game station” 🙄

Funny how she answers comments about her business or money on her stories from here but All we saw from George’s birthday was half a scabby cake that her grubby paws couldn’t wait to grab. More concerned we realise she’s no money than the fact she’s a tit mum 🤦‍♀️
That’s how sad her actual life is / she lies over the most simplest things! Bit like her ideal Hinch!
I do desperately feel sorry for George! He literally is bottom of the pile in terms of order in that house.
How do her followers not see that? She is vile!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s how sad her actual life is / she lies over the most simplest things! Bit like her ideal Hinch!
I do desperately feel sorry for George! He literally is bottom of the pile in terms of order in that house.
How do her followers not see that? She is vile!!!!
Same it’s depressing. I think they must buy her bull tit?? the other week she genuinely said “I won’t show presents because I get trolled for spending too much” …. Flo literally nobody has ever said you spend too much on those kids EVER!
I think everyone on this thread feels desperately sorry for her kids , particularly George .

Same it’s depressing. I think they must buy her bull tit?? the other week she genuinely said “I won’t show presents because I get trolled for spending too much” …. Flo literally nobody has ever said you spend too much on those kids EVER!
I think everyone on this thread feels desperately sorry for her kids , particularly George .
I don’t even have kids but I know that’s not how you treat your children!!!
And spoiling them doesn’t have to cost the Earth either. She has enough money for a new car and crap for herself yet her kids walk round like absolute tramps!
Don’t worry flo - George will get to pick your nursing home one day. Im sure the negligence will be returned. Prick!

• Heart
Great title. 👏👏 Definitely something odd going on. All is not as they make out in the Taylor House for sure!!

I think it's really sad how she's parading that car. All the instahuns gushing over how she deserves it. Have they got a few screws loose. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Half the equity effectively came from Ben. She then said that the the car used to come out their bills account, but now it comes out of hers. So really all they've just switched where the 'car payment' comes from and are still paying a fee each month

If she had bought it in cash that would be something to be proud of, but she's only done what millions of people do regularly and is paying a premium to the company for that. Definitely not soenthing to be proud of I don't think. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That room looks absolutely tiny, the bed looks like a hobbit sized bed, and can not be the true size with frame etc.

As if anyone thought she was being signed to an agency 🤣🤣 Ben paid for half the car, the deposit meaning the hpi payments will be low if half the value is already paid, no?? I've had my very own car finance from the age of 18, switched to different cars and still paid when I cut my hours more than half when I had children. Its more concerning she's been controlled for so long that she couldn't have car finance and a couldn't have her own income. That and obviously she needs eyes on Ben at all times, wonder how it's working out that he's 'working from home' every day now so his eyes can't wander so much. She was so gushing beforehand that he goes out and works long days and then comes home to build their little home but now he's full time building their home, weird and weird! Really hope they have to pay back some business money and things start to crash. Maybe they're spending it quickly and need to use materials that are on company credit so they can't be taken back. Car on finance so it's not an asset either!

• Haha
As if anyone thought she was being signed to an agency 🤣🤣 Ben paid for half the car, the deposit meaning the hpi payments will be low if half the value is already paid, no?? I've had my very own car finance from the age of 18, switched to different cars and still paid when I cut my hours more than half when I had children. Its more concerning she's been controlled for so long that she couldn't have car finance and a couldn't have her own income. That and obviously she needs eyes on Ben at all times, wonder how it's working out that he's 'working from home' every day now so his eyes can't wander so much. She was so gushing beforehand that he goes out and works long days and then comes home to build their little home but now he's full time building their home, weird and weird! Really hope they have to pay back some business money and things start to crash. Maybe they're spending it quickly and need to use materials that are on company credit so they can't be taken back. Car on finance so it's not an asset either!
She has spoken a few times about the debt she was in when she met Ben so maybe she couldn’t get credit?

He doesn’t work long hours at all! He’s always at bloody home!! Hence why he’s managed to do most of the build “himself” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is definitely some amiss financially in that house….
The bedroom is small and pokey but hey they allllllll have one each!!!! They don’t have anything to go in them mind you but least they can sleep in their tit beds (still in the garage? ) under cheap crap duvets with no toys no clothes etc knowing full well their mum spunks all her money on shein/Zara/look at me hauls for strangers on instagram. What a shower of tit!

No way have they still hot the beds, they can't have. They were nowhere to be seen before the house was pulled apart, and the garage was pulled down and rebuilt and she didn't say anything had been put into the house or games room to store. I'm sure they'll be on mattresses for a long time til she thinks she'll be gifted 7 beds. I'll be shocked and eat my words if those beds she ordered before they moved actually appear in the new boxes, oh sorry I mean bedrooms.

Reactions: 7
She has spoken a few times about the debt she was in when she met Ben so maybe she couldn’t get credit?

He doesn’t work long hours at all! He’s always at bloody home!! Hence why he’s managed to do most of the build “himself” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is definitely some amiss financially in that house….
The bedroom is small and pokey but hey they allllllll have one each!!!! They don’t have anything to go in them mind you but least they can sleep in their tit beds (still in the garage? ) under cheap crap duvets with no toys no clothes etc knowing full well their mum spunks all her money on shein/Zara/look at me hauls for strangers on instagram. What a shower of tit!
Mind you just by watching her online it’s really apparent she’s absolutely tit with money , I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re highly in debt again except this time it’s in Bens name instead of hers. (The dissolved business etc is really dodgy to me considering they’re in the middle of a whole house remodel?) added to the fact he’s been lurking at home all day for months now with an apprentice … where is the money coming from?

Reactions: 8
Mind you just by watching her online it’s really apparent she’s absolutely tit with money , I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re highly in debt again except this time it’s in Bens name instead of hers. (The dissolved business etc is really dodgy to me considering they’re in the middle of a whole house remodel?) added to the fact he’s been lurking at home all day for months now with an apprentice … where is the money coming from?

Im absolutely rubbish with money! But what I don’t do is parade my life all over instagram and lie.
oh and I don’t neglect my kids either! (Not that I have any but still 🤣)

But yes I do think they are up to their eyes with debt - all the cost cutting on the reno showed that. I am somewhat amazed that they sell a car that’s been paid for to finance another one yet cut costs on the reno where you’re particularly guaranteed to get that money back (based on current markets)

I just find that soooooo odd.

Nothing adds up. Honestly if it was me - I’d have an old banger of a car and my dream kitchen with expensive finishes…….

Not a new car on the drive and a budget kitchen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Im absolutely rubbish with money! But what I don’t do is parade my life all over instagram and lie.

But yes I do think they are up to their eyes with debt - all the cost cutting on the reno showed that. I am somewhat amazed that they sell a car that’s been paid for to finance another one yet cut costs on the reno where you’re particularly guaranteed to get that money back (based on current markets)

Nothing adds up. Honestly if it was me - I’d have an old banger of a car and my dream kitchen with expensive finishes…….

Yeah exactly! All so odd 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
Oh I hope the exciting news is that her neglected children get to go and live their best lives with their dad 😍😍

In reality I bet its them telling the children about his move, that is nothing to do with you Flo and to use that for content is scraping the barrel

Reactions: 6
Oh I hope the exciting news is that her neglected children get to go and live their best lives with their dad 😍😍

In reality I bet its them telling the children about his move, that is nothing to do with you Flo and to use that for content is scraping the barrel
I was thinking it was going to be a new dog or a holiday but you’re probably right it’s going to be their dad moving closer. Selfish if so as he should be the one to break the news.

Reactions: 6

Ah but she can't parade a new kitchen at the school gates and she has no friends to invite round. A car might make her look young and cool to Harry's mates 🤦‍♀️she'll be hoping we can't see the shoddy cheap stuff in the house on her photos on insta.

I was thinking it was going to be a new dog or a holiday but you’re probably right it’s going to be their dad moving closer. Selfish if so as he should be the one to break the news.
A new dog would be a joke when she couldn't give a tit about the one she has.

Possibly a holiday though as she was begging for a freebie recently 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Taking my seat for this car crash episode of
“What other tacky tit can flo buy while her kids are cold and hungry” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.