The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those radiators will be totally wasted in that space. They’re half the heat of standard radiators. Ideal for smaller spaces or a extra boost with under floor heating.

Reactions: 4
Waittttt why’s the table that was “broken and getting thrown out” months ago in her new downstairs set up 😂😂
i can’t keep up with her pointless lies it’s worse than a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those tiles have been laid mostly in one direction then a few in another. That would drive me crazy. Looks really cold in there.

Reactions: 8
No care whatsoever with the the laying of the tiles. I’m sorry Flo but your home looks like every other home on instagram……

Still I love the table you said was broken and was getting rid off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually dying 🤣 The floor 😱🤣
I think it’s time to give it up now flo! Stop trying to be something you’re not. You’re not relatable to ANYONE.
I’d 100% consider divorcing benny if he laid tiles like that in my house! Not flo, she’ll praise him no matter what and probably buy him a ridiculously priced aftershave that cost more than the bleeping disastrous Reno 😂😂😂 they’ll never make money on this, my little boy builds better houses out of Lego xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The floor is making me twitch. The table was broken and bodged back together after they moved and was outside all summer cos it was being thrown out, now it's in the kitchen with socks on it, I just can't!! Engagement is clearly lower than normal if she's pulling out a 'reveal' of badly laid flooring, a media wall and some rads. Let's hope the oven kicks out enough heat to keep them warm, oh or their slippers and hot water bottles. Bet she won't think to have a built in extractor on the 'integrated' hob will she, so will all stink of cooking, and their dirty people smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but why is she using the media wall as her stock shelf 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Did she Clearpay all that? 👀

• Haha
Those rads are not sufficient for that space at all. We have one in our relatively small living room and it's perfect along with being carpet laid.

2 small radiators, tiled floor and no under floor heating. What an absolute cock up.

Tiles are an absolute mess. Literally just stuck down with clearly no thought at all, just like the rest of the house. If that was mine, I'd be seriously unhappy. Yet I wouldn't need to worry, as I know my husband wouldn't duck it up, and neither would any professional we hired or they would be paying to fix it.

I feel bit sad for her that she thinks it looks good. How deluded 😂😂

What was the flash of shelving units she showed before?! Don’t see that anywhere in her grand reveal. That floor is ridiculous looks like a tiger with stretch marks. Ben must have laid those or a cheap local handy man. No tiler would do that or mess that up so badly & I honestly cannot believe that many people order from her. I just can’t!

FA01FEF5-6D4B-4983-B338-819C26D471F6.png

I’m sorry but what is that writing she is clearly trying to hide in the bottom left hand corner cos if it’s ad then I’m off to the ASA

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What was the flash of shelving units she showed before?! Don’t see that anywhere in her grand reveal. That floor is ridiculous looks like a tiger with stretch marks. Ben must have laid those or a cheap local handy man. No tiler would do that or mess that up so badly & I honestly cannot believe that many people order from her. I just can’t!
I'm sure she said it was Ben and josh, says it all!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1026178
I’m sorry but what is that writing she is clearly trying to hide in the bottom left hand corner cos if it’s ad then I’m off to the ASA
She’s tagged her besties Natalie and Louise and Nuskin.

Those tiles are horrific 🙈 have they actually stood back, looked at them and thought yeah they look good.

As long as you’re happy with floor tiles all heading in different directions Flo that’s all that matters 😘

Reactions: 6
She’s tagged her besties Natalie and Louise and Nuskin.

Those tiles are horrific 🙈 have they actually stood back, looked at them and thought yeah they look good.

As long as you’re happy with floor tiles all heading in different directions Flo that’s all that matters 😘
What kills me more are the comments saying it looks great! Do they not have eyes!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.