The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning’s videos 🙈 I’m actually dying 🙈 What on earth kind of life is it that she spends her time making such a cringe fest. She’s beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously how thin is that duvet? It looks like the thinnest tog going!! And she moans she is always cold…….

plus wtf was that all about this morning? She reeks of desperation!!
She never actually shakes the duvet out in the mornings either , none of them do, they just pull it back up and the sheets rarely get smoothed or Infact washed 🤢

Reactions: 5
Why would you put a white/cream jacket on, button it up and then do your makeup including very dark powders. Then the finished look she’s got her jacket unbuttoned again 😂

Reactions: 8
That mascara, after she had done her makeup. That's what happens when you don't take it off from the days before, don't know how to put it on and use a rubbish product. Bad advert! Such a woman.
Luckily for the kids they're all at their other houses for the next week, unluckily for anyone watching flo she'll be talking even more crappy waffle as nothing else to do.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she was trying to be like Perrie Sian with that getting ready video? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she superglued in to that hideous coat now? She went round all the shops in it, came home and cooked eggs in it and then proceeded to clean in it. Imagine the grease, bacteria and crap all clinging to that now after only two days.
She really is a bad woman isn’t she hey

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she was trying to be like Perrie Sian with that getting ready video? 👀
All I could think was “who the duck has time to faff about with instagram so much and get so little from it” that’s what I thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched that video from this morning and thought it was some sort of ‘depression post’. What was with all the dramatic poses, I mean come in Flo! To think this grown ass woman spends all day every day filming herself doing such mundane stuff. She’s like a teenager, I really do wonder if she’s the full shilling. I bet her sister in law thinks she’s a dirty sket not cleaning her house. Actually I bet she’s literally a laughing stock in her family!

Hahaha well we know nuskin isn’t fussed about anyones skill set or education … pyramid schemes need thick idiots like her “working” for peanuts 😂😂
Also if you watch the video every single other person on it has a real job aside from flogging nuskin, it’s embarrassing she thinks she can teach anyone anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think she puts mummy to 5 with her 32 Yr old so people think wow 5 kids at 32 thats impressive. Then you watch her and realise she doesn't actually have 5 kids and only has one under 10 and no job so actually....what does she do?

I think she puts mummy to 5 with her 32 Yr old so people think wow 5 kids at 32 thats impressive. Then you watch her and realise she doesn't actually have 5 kids and only has one under 10 and no job so actually....what does she do?
5 kids at 32 you think wow no wonder she looks so bad, then realise she's just a dirty skank with 2 kids and still think wow she looks bad and wonder why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can not wait to see how tit it is. Absolutely buzzing 😂😂😂

I'll ignore the timer as we all know Flo can't ever get it right. Funny how she can always get the time right when it comes to getting rid of the kids for her and benny time 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.