The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Definitely doubled in size” no, lush bath bombs are usually that big. A lot bigger than the crappy cheap ones you usually buy you tight bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Mrs Hinch follow hers 🤣 also surprise surprise flo’s birthday and she gets to go out for breakfast!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure Mrs Hinch follow hers 🤣 also surprise surprise flo’s birthday and she gets to go out for breakfast!!
Yes both Mrs Hinch & Stacey Solomon follow her which really surprises me.

If it was one of the kids birthday’s they would not be eating out!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There skint that’s why she only got a greasy fry up to make her greasy skin and hair even more greasy 😂 no money for lavish gifts off ben that’s why she ain’t been all over the screen showing off!

Reactions: 9
6 stories to wish herself happy birthday but how many did she do for her own kids?
What a mother eh? Narcissistic to the absolute core.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So will she have dragged all five four children to her dads bench that isn't his bench as they couldn't go on his day as they were isolating?
Still using that sofa that has been carted round the house, work done right behind it, did I imagine that the back was also sliced? Might have imagined it but she said it didn't matter it was getting dirty as it would be replaced, so why they all sat on it whilst she wishes herself a happy birthday?
So tragic!

Reactions: 5
Wishing herself a happy birthday. Haha, that's so tragic but also sums her up as we all know she's her number one priority (alongside benny) awful coat, but I can understand why she has it, if it's to try and mimmic her Lumi God. Like a spoilt child, she has it so I want it, reafless of the look, cost or need

Breakfast out and clearly a dinner out too. As always more spent on Flo, than those children. Quite glad to see that Ella is not there for the happy family photo. I'm pretty sure she gets it, and doesn't want part of the toxicness that flows out of Flo.

However were all seeing your reno Flo, you should of saved the money on food out and put it to a much better use!

Hilarious how she shared those birthday wishes from a few of her followers yet none from her Lumi icons Natalie and Louise. Bit embarrassing considering she tags them in everything 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rails of clothes for her and Ben but the kids look like they have a small chest of draws which were left in the house when they bought it.

Reactions: 8
Is tucking duvets in a thing? Surely you just untuck it again when you get into bed. I’m guessing it’s supposed to look neater which is not the case in Flo’s house!

Reactions: 4
Is tucking duvets in a thing? Surely you just untuck it again when you get into bed. I’m guessing it’s supposed to look neater which is not the case in Flo’s house!
I tuck mine in, always have. Long before Hinch and queen skank we’re on insta.

Saw this on her stories this morning. baby bump?
I mean could be bloat, but makes sense with the skin being bad.
could see she was sad about the cake. It is cruel as she makes an effort for Ben but it’s never reciprocated.
I wouldn’t have thought she was pregnant.. probably just usually like this and hasn’t breathed in… let’s face it, it’s probably “that time of the month” 😂

Please tell us something we don’t already know, Flo? Your life is so tragic and boring you’re now creating content from us 😂

PS, why didn’t your friend, Natalie, wish you a happy birthday 👀

85E095B1-E93E-4B80-8FA7-E042B1A097A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
could see she was sad about the cake. It is cruel as she makes an effort for Ben but it’s never reciprocated.
It’s the tit food she eats that’s why her skin is vile and she bloated as hell

I mean Ben got her a better cake than she got her own Son… George got a miserable random sponge cake which probably cost £2 max, then she grabbed the last big bit like a gleeful toddler right in front of his eyes on his Birthday.
Her new coat is very Pat Butcher 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.