The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed George has an ironing board up in his room this morning. Does she make them iron their own clothes before school?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Noticed George has an ironing board up in his room this morning. Does she make them iron their own clothes before school?
Probably!
The kids (especially George) are getting to an age where they will start to resent her more and more.
All those stories on her birthday but nothing for her own kids.
her and Ben really do deserve each other as they are both a pair of twats

Reactions: 9
Is this a dig at us? £2400 on floor tiles which is their choice. Trying to prove money is being spent, that they have or had money to spend on the floor or what?? Did they just get those as they were in the sale or what they wanted in the 1st place? A tiled floor in an area that big would have benefitted from under floor heating surely? Oh well they wear shoes inside anyway don't they - which I do find odd.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is this a dig at us? £2400 on floor tiles which is their choice. Trying to prove money is being spent, that they have or had money to spend on the floor or what?? Did they just get those as they were in the sale or what they wanted in the 1st place? A tiled floor in an area that big would have benefitted from under floor heating surely? Oh well they wear shoes inside anyway don't they - which I do find odd.
I’ve bought white marble tiles for a smaller area but shopped around and got them cheaper. Decent quality too so that’s probably what they’ve done but quoting a more expensive price to make it look like they’ve got money!

I’ve bought white marble tiles for a smaller area but shopped around and got them cheaper. Decent quality too so that’s probably what they’ve done but quoting a more expensive price to make it look like they’ve got money!
How will white marble tiles go with neutral?? How??

• Haha
She said before that basically the whole of downstairs will be tiled, kitchen, family room, cinema room. Without underfloor heating, tiled in all those areas the entire downstairs will be freezing. She can't even keep the top of the house warm right now, so downstairs she has no chance.

Not just a case of wearing slippers, those kids will need bloody thermals as well as continuing to wear their coats at all times.

I'm not sure boss witch flos lumi sales are rising in line with the increase of energy prices either to keep those sad too small rads topped up. 😂😂

How come she never says what discount she gives? She says nu skin give 22% and she will give her discount too but doesn't state what that is.
Shes certainly pushing for sales this last week. Like we have said before, if you are struggling on one wage coming in why not get a real job? There's plenty you can do in school hours.
She can't fill her days, she must do a lot of nothing

It looks as if Ben hasn’t used the bath since they had it installed. Plus look at his forehead ‘considering she was banging on a while ago about how he loves using the lumi’ 🤣🤣

This was meant to say she’s starting to look like Becky home sweet home
Oh my god yes she does!!

Becky or ‘beggy’ as she’s affectionately called on her own thread looks like she needs a good scrub in the bath.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’ll be because Harry is there. She’s like a giddy teenager when he’s around.
I literally came here to say this. I had to skip past the stories, 1 I didn’t want to watch a CHILD working out, 2 flo giggling like a school girl when he started his reps 🤢 bleeping wrong

It looks as if Ben hasn’t used the bath since they had it installed. Plus look at his forehead ‘considering she was banging on a while ago about how he loves using the lumi’ 🤣🤣

I always used to think she was punching with benny. He looks rough as these days. Stress isn’t looking good on him

Oh my god yes she does!!

Becky or ‘beggy’ as she’s affectionately called on her own thread looks like she needs a good scrub in the bath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.