The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is so embarrasing. Mum of 5, 😂😂 everyone of those other ladies on there, has a job alongside their lumi hobby. One is even juggling a baby as the others may be too. Not an adult step daughter and two teens. Those are the people I would want to buy from (not that I would buy that crap) how is she not embarrassed to share that. What happened to Flos 'content creator' title aka absolute boss witch.

Can only echo that the workmanship is rough as duck. An absolute state.

What a surprise, Flo doesn't see the point in the two youngest children going to school tomorrow because its Friday and almost the weekend. An absolute sham of a parent. Selfish bleep.

Reactions: 10
Oh she is now thinking neutrals with black accents for the rooms? Her bathroom and en-suite are greys…. The outside of the windows are grey……. But now she is thinking of neutral carpets with black accessories. I’m pretty sure the kitchen is grey too.
Talk about being a sheep!
you either love black (like I do) and decorate to suit that style or just copy every one else instagram. She is such a twit.

Oh she is now thinking neutrals with black accents for the rooms? Her bathroom and en-suite are greys…. The outside of the windows are grey……. But now she is thinking of neutral carpets with black accessories. I’m pretty sure the kitchen is grey too.
Talk about being a sheep!
you either love black (like I do) and decorate to suit that style or just copy every one else instagram. She is such a twit.
and the ‘some people may not like my ideas’ witch it’s the same as everyone else’s insta home at the minute give it a rest 🥱

• Haha
As if anyone actually asked her to do her face in real time. She’s posted her doing it what seems like hundreds of times. Maybe because HMRC are going to want some money of them she is panicking cos they have spent it all on the house but her face full of cold sores & spots is not going to sell it.

I know the kids have got covid but when was the last time we saw them wave off Ben in his van of a morning (that has no doubt gone)…. We used to see it every day.

They really 100% must be up tit street judging by all the tons of boring lumi ads.
I wonder if he sold the van to fund the build. Dissolve the business after taking in a load of interest free covid loans and cash grants. If they dissolve the business they won’t be shut down as bankrupt but maybe they can’t with outstanding gov loans. Probably thought close one, open a new one and buy a new van that way!

Reactions: 7
You know what, she had an absolute chance to show stuff this last week of her being a nice caring, involved mum and step mum, the kids used to play board games, she mentioned 1 game that Rosie needed help with as she is apparently not capable as an 8 year old to think of things starting with 1 letter of the alphabet, and then nothing. They have no doubt been left in the games room all week, which is OK but she used to harp on about them only being allowed their phones for an hour a day and not really using the xbox to now them having the switch and xbox in the games room. Why the sudden change of heart on them having tech? How about some ideas of how she's helped their 'boredom' although they would probably have had school work to do but not mentioned. Instead she said she's tried to keep her distance and can't believe SHE managed to avoid getting it, which suggests Ben did/has Covid as previously mentioned here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what, she had an absolute chance to show stuff this last week of her being a nice caring, involved mum and step mum, the kids used to play board games, she mentioned 1 game that Rosie needed help with as she is apparently not capable as an 8 year old to think of things starting with 1 letter of the alphabet, and then nothing. They have no doubt been left in the games room all week, which is OK but she used to harp on about them only being allowed their phones for an hour a day and not really using the xbox to now them having the switch and xbox in the games room. Why the sudden change of heart on them having tech? How about some ideas of how she's helped their 'boredom' although they would probably have had school work to do but not mentioned. Instead she said she's tried to keep her distance and can't believe SHE managed to avoid getting it, which suggests Ben did/has Covid as previously mentioned here.
They’ve always had loads of tech … the only family activity they really do together is watch tv , or Ben will play the computer with one of the lads, Flo is also always on about watching films or Netflix she’s just a bare faced liar.

Reactions: 6
So she wants glass doors to the cinema room? Wouldn't you want to block out as much light as possible? It has a little window so filled door would be better no? Beige carpet with black and grey round the house. Grey beds.
Anyone else always press the option you know will be the worst on her polls?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wants glass doors to the cinema room? Wouldn't you want to block out as much light as possible? It has a little window so filled door would be better no? Beige carpet with black and grey round the house. Grey beds.
Anyone else always press the option you know will be the worst on her polls?
No because I don’t want to help her engagement!
Basically what’s happened is she now wants neutrals and black as that is what is “in” on instagram but she has already paid for grey rooms 🤦‍♀️

The black sprayed vanity unit will be awful! Especially if Ben makes it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
right, so they’ve paid for the paint and someone to paint ALL UPSTAIRS white - yet now she’s changing it to instahun beige 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neutrals with black accents…isnt that what Hinch is doing over in her field! Not an original bone in het body that mess!

Reactions: 8
Fecking hilarious that now she’s got dark grey windows and a grey kitchen on order, along with the grey beds, she now wants to try and keep up with the Insta huns with the beige trend 🤣 Grey, black and beige are going to look ridiculous, but with Flo that’s hardly surprising tbh.

Reactions: 9
She looks dreadful, definitely wouldn't sway me to buy one of those things. Clearly isn't removing her make up cos it's still on the pad after 🤢

She goes on for god knows how many stories about the gym, pretty sure she managed one week then started blabbing. She can't go now anyway cos kids have covid, yet can get her hair and nails done 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Soooo she’s choosing a carpet colour based on the quality for filming? Hahaha ok 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.