The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks rough as a bears arse! Stress does not suit her! Scabs round her mouth and eyes 🤮 must be panicing how the repaying there tax bill and there Reno 😂😂😂😂 all for show hey Flo

The finish on those doors looks terrible
And why are the doors looking yellow already or is it just my eyes?

Reactions: 8
And why are the doors looking yellow already or is it just my eyes?
They’ve probably bought the bog standard doors, untreated, not primed etc so they tend to be an off colour…

But they probably look even worse because she uses that ‘smooth’ filter thing on insta, you know when you swipe on the stories after you’ve done whatever u wanna upload.

Reactions: 6
Yet she calls her ex’s new wife their step mum. What a joke!

What has she got all over her top? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And look at the workmanship about the door and up to the ceiling ……
WOW, Holy hell those cold sores are something else & this is coming from someone who suffers from them, has she not heard of zovirax? 😂 I keep a stash in the house & my handbag at all times just in case.
She’s grim.
That blue tracksuit needs burning & the ‘Reno’ needs starting again 😂
I’ve not been on her threads for ages, I see it’s not got any better!
Twats! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she need a face of make up on to go to the gym and be around the house? Maybe if she gave up the make up, the millions cleansers and the other crap she put on her face it would give it all time to heal. She must be agitating them cold sores every time she using her lumi and rubs stuff all over it

Reactions: 9
Why has she slapped aload of olaplex on again? The video shows her hair in a pony mfail and then suddenly slicked down like a greasy bag of chips.

Plasterers on it today, so the painters can paint next week still 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what an absolute bodge job. There is no way it should be painted next week, the plaster won't have dried thoroughly. The house clearly isn't warm either, hence the children on their coats. This time of year it needs to be left longer to account for the cold.

I hope they do still paint so all the moisture gets trapped and it all falls off the wall 😂😂😂

It's the bodge it budget reno 😂😂😂

She looks like she’s proper ill! She’s very swollen and she’s not doing any favours to her skin keep touching and spreading god knows what all over. To me she looks like she has more than just a cold sore her whole appearance is just very odd lately even more than usual! Not sure if it’s the hair that’s doing it. You’d think she would use pre recorded videos she’s done rather than trying to sell skin care products while she looks in that state!

Her face looks so odd lately. It looks as if she’s had some kind of botched cosmetic procedure and is waiting for the swelling and effects to wear off.

Reactions: 8
Why are the kids wearing coats up stairs? Is it that cold there?
Also both George’s and Rosie’s mattresses fo not fit their beds…….. she is an absolute disgrace …
She can’t pay for heating because she needs to buy herself stuff ! Lumi products farrrrrr out weigh the need for heating for her family.. 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve just sat here laughing my head off watching her makeup video and it reminded me of the time she was doing stories back when she was half decent and didn’t lie as much and you could some what enjoy her slightly! and told everyone that her and her sister basically “invented” contouring and she was doing it loooooong before Kim k 😂 what an absolute tool

• Haha
Her skin and make up look terrible.
It’s absolutely caked on and clumpy!!!
It's not a good look is it. Looks awful under her eyes. The hard sell reeks of desperation, and it's pretty embarrasing how hard she is trying. Surely if this stuff is as good as they make out, it would sell itself without the constant ad spamming. Her followers have not increased, so she's just spamming the same people that are clearly not buying 🤣🤣

She's worried about a rash on her body from a bathbomb but is happy to spread the cold sore all over her face 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's worried about a rash on her body from a bathbomb but is happy to spread the cold sore all over her face 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is happy to use a manky old cloth to wipe her face then share it with Ben, use brushes for her make up that have been use on her cold sore without washing them, happy to use the same cloth on every single surface but she is worried about bath bombs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She is happy to use a manky old cloth to wipe her face then share it with Ben, use brushes for her make up that have been use on her cold sore without washing them, happy to use the same cloth on every single surface but she is worried about bath bombs 🤣🤣🤣
If she was to Google it, answers come up, even ones specifically about lush bombs, I just assumed it was another pathetic beg for free stuff because she tagged lush 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.