The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even take a picture for comparison when you've spots between your eyebrows and covered in cold sores. she's learnt how to hold her face, and not smile to make it look like her lines have faded. Along with filters and lighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s such a bad design!! Why is the toilet squashed in the corner like that?? I’d have had the shower on the back wall with the sink next to it and the loo on the other side. Also I think shes done a diy lip wax ... her entire upper lip looks red raw
God she looks rough as when you zoom in

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yet she calls her ex’s new wife their step mum. What a joke!

What has she got all over her top? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And look at the workmanship about the door and up to the ceiling ……
It looks mouldy 🤢 and WOW I didn’t even notice - I would rather have no renovation than have the terrible work in their house. I’m sorry but this is most certainly not ‘what they do’ and if they’re happy with it then more fool them

Reactions: 9
As if anyone actually asked her to do her face in real time. She’s posted her doing it what seems like hundreds of times. Maybe because HMRC are going to want some money of them she is panicking cos they have spent it all on the house but her face full of cold sores & spots is not going to sell it.

I know the kids have got covid but when was the last time we saw them wave off Ben in his van of a morning (that has no doubt gone)…. We used to see it every day.

They really 100% must be up tit street judging by all the tons of boring lumi ads.

Reactions: 8

Thats all I could look at, it's awful. I don't understand why they wouldn't totally finish 1 room, like all the small touches and make sure it's right instead of bodging them all.

SHES NOT A MUM OF 5 HOW MANY MORE TIMES
Thought she was a business mentor or an influencer because she is absolutely not a mum of 5!

There is surely no way she’s making any sales with the close ups of her scabby skin… 🤣
I’d hate to be so skint that I had to frantically lie into a screen every day but then again I have a real job
As if anyone actually asked her to do her face in real time. She’s posted her doing it what seems like hundreds of times. Maybe because HMRC are going to want some money of them she is panicking cos they have spent it all on the house but her face full of cold sores & spots is not going to sell it.

I know the kids have got covid but when was the last time we saw them wave off Ben in his van of a morning (that has no doubt gone)…. We used to see it every day.

They really 100% must be up tit street judging by all the tons of boring lumi ads.
My friend is self employed and she was on about making some payment by the end of the month for her tax, surely these idiots will have one of those each to make too … along with the dodgy covid loans of course.

Certainly not a good advert for Ben and his workmanship. Obviously everything is being done as quick as with no attention to detail . I would never employ Ben to do any work .

There is surely no way she’s making any sales with the close ups of her scabby skin… 🤣
I’d hate to be so skint that I had to frantically lie into a screen every day but then again I have a real job

My friend is self employed and she was on about making some payment by the end of the month for her tax, surely these idiots will have one of those each to make too … along with the dodgy covid loans of course.
Yes tax returns have to be in by the end of the month with any payment due . I'm sure they will be panicking but maybe not !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.