The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she hasn't spunked more of their equity on a better boob job.

Im assuming she had her surgery before she had the kids as her natural chest has started to sag yet her implants are still high up on her chest. It looked really odd when she was obviously bra-less this morning.

I wonder if she was the type of person who claimed her mental health was being affected by her appearance and got it done on the NHS, wouldn't surprise me tbh.
she had it done after the kids, Ben paid for it, I’m sure that’s what she said before

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry what is she wanting people to join here? Her ‘VIP cuatomer group’ someone help me 🤣

ETA whilst typing that spelling mishap it actually even went to auto correct it for me!!
Maybe so she can keep track of who has actually ordered what. Let's not forget she's thick, I mean dyslexic, I mean uneducated. Not gonna lie I dunno what the excuse is today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she joking? I skipped most of the stories this morning but one that I landed on was where she said ‘I think it was my bodies way of telling me I’m overdoing it’ SHE DOES NOTHING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s still wearing that ‘nightdress’ three days later. I thought it was quite inappropriate to be wearing yesterday at the breakfast table too with the older kids there.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s still wearing that ‘nightdress’ three days later. I thought it was quite inappropriate to be wearing yesterday at the breakfast table too with the older kids there.
You can guarantee it’s not washed daily either, imagine sleeping in the same nightdress for three nights in this warm, humid weather 🤢 What a delight Flo is 😂

• Sick
CF63C62F-5DB6-4342-8420-682E7EC5FFCE.jpeg

Spot the lazy Cnut who leaves their breakfast stuff for their kids to clear up afterwards! Nah mate that would not be happening in my house! I don’t care how hard you allegedly work Benny boy, clear up after yourself you lazy bastard!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210629_102036_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sorry but what is this? Is George now sleeping on some kind of camping bed as he put rosies blanket under there yesterday morning, and there's defo a gap between his pillow and the floor.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 642399
Sorry but what is this? Is George now sleeping on some kind of camping bed as he put rosies blanket under there yesterday morning, and there's defo a gap between his pillow and the floor.
Looks that way, so either his mattress has been given to someone else, it’s affecting his back being on the floor or god knows what else knowing them🤷‍♀️ Poor George, I can’t wait until his dad moves closer to them, it breaks my heart how far down the line hes pushed 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You aren’t glowing, it’s called a ring light.

Imagine taking a ring light around the house with you to film stories.

• Haha
the forced awkward cuddle with Rosie made me cringe
View attachment 642399
shes made sure that wasn’t shown this morning. It was already made, what kind of mum spunks cash daily on herself and makes her kids sleep like this anyway 😕

• Angry
the forced awkward cuddle with Rosie made me cringe

shes made sure that wasn’t shown this morning. It was already made, what kind of mum spunks cash daily on herself and makes her kids sleep like this anyway 😕
I had to come off her stories when, she said she was getting hair extensions, yet those poor kids do not have 1 toy between them or have any 'fun' family days out. Words literally fail me.
And another thing.... When my kids were school age, I loved nothing better than packing their school lunches and doing my daughters hair. That is precious time you will never get back. Get off your arse Flo and be a mum!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I usually just lurk on here but after watching this mornings ‘Taylor Made Morning’ I am shocked! As someone previously said the camp bed has now been hidden. The oldest child (not sure on her name) did Rosie’s hair, her own hair and passed Flo her straighteners while Flo just said there looking after herself. She is absolutely awful!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I was watching it this morning and thought. Why do all the children have make shift beds yet flo and benny have their lovely posh bed nice thick mattress and George is basically sleeping on the floor 🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely no reason Harry couldn’t have his up as he’s in a room on his own. They are so selfish. Also flo “treating herself” AGAIN. Probably feeling left out because the kids got hand me down phone’s yesterday so she needs something new now. Just makes me laugh she’s literally throwing money away then saying they might have to wait a year to do the house to get the materials cheaper. So she’d rather keep the kids on those ridiculous beds and get extensions 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t wait for the tears when the kids want to live with their dad 😂
Lastly. Correct me if I’m wrong. But if she started a hairdressing course (not sure if she completed, probably not to be fair) but wouldn’t she have been required to have some sort of education to be excepted on the course 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her favourite phrase is 'I'm going to treat myself', lives life like she has no kids. Treating herself is no issue if it was fair, but it's not at all because the kids get next to nothing.
The dog struggles being left alone in the house, so she's out at mcdonalds, then going to get her hair sorted, leaving him alone. She wants her hair thicker but she has really thick hair anyway 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
“Treat myself” again!!!! £290 for the hair extensions 😲😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.