The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, she said George’s eyes swelled up because of hay fever but then she’s showing that the spay she gets is for dry eyes? Does that make sense, I don’t have hay fever but I thought it made them water especially if they’re swelling???

Reactions: 2
Hold on, she said George’s eyes swelled up because of hay fever but then she’s showing that the spay she gets is for dry eyes? Does that make sense, I don’t have hay fever but I thought it made them water especially if they’re swelling???
I have hayfever and I can’t wear mascara most of the summer because my eyes water so much 😂

Reactions: 2
There is no way she can wear foundation because of all the crap she puts on her face. She does not give any of it time to soak in, before lathering the next layer on. It would literally slide off. You can see how shiny she is.

I have been suffering really badly with hay-fever this year. I barely wear mascara as my eyes are watering so much. Even waterproof I end up irritated. Flo not only is wearing mascara but also sleeping in it with no issue after her morning cleanse today 🙄 your self diagnosis is wrong Flo.

That mug is horrific. There is no way an 11 year should fully understand that or even find it humorous in the same way an adult would. That has definitely been purchased under flos influence.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she saw the mug and showed George and then he wanted to get it? Weird!!
5 kids and looks like she has no 1st aid kit because that looks like a wad of tissue and sellotape on her thumb. What a dick!
Pretty sure we mentioned before about not having any friends at football, now all of a sudden they were round and Harry went back for the hot tub. She had hardly anything to drink, 3 drinks, plus a shot, a couple of drinks, not much to drink, kids weren't drinking but the boys had a beer, whatever she talks about is followed by, 'that's a lie actually'.
School tomo so we can be treated to her boring chat in maccys again. Kids got to share some pizzas that were only brought cos people were round.

Why does she feel the need to show that? So fkin simple. Some people can’t handle seeing injuries due to trauma reasons. What a prick!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t wear any make up unless she’s going out out. Clearly make up on in this photo too 😂 she’s a car crash
She doesn’t wear any make up… only 2 different bronzers to contour her face, eyebrow serum, mascara, lip plumper and lipstick 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So bloody attention seeking, posts that and then nothing other than a share of a share and boasting she's on some lumi call talking.
Tomos content 'I've had so many messages about my injury, sorry I didn't mean to post that and then not tell you what happened' then 50 stories to say she cut it, and it bled. No need to watch tomo now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening!

I’ve just caught up with her stories! How many products does she use on her face and also isnt it the basics of skin care to remove make up before bed and not sleep in it? Plus she then didn’t remove all the mascara properly despite 58634853 products? Who on earth is buying from her?

Just watched her ramble this morning . She couldn't love herself anymore if she tried . She needs to heed the saying ' self praise is no recommendation ' . She also said her main job in life is to look after Ben . What about her children ?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just watched her ramble this morning . She couldn't love herself anymore if she tried . She needs to heed the saying ' self praise is no recommendation ' . She also said her main job in life is to look after Ben . What about her children ?
She’s gross. Completely disregards the only “job” she actually has… being a mother to her kids.
In my opinion it’s only dead beat parents that put their partners before their children… how the hell can anyone be more important than your kids!! 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised she hasn't spunked more of their equity on a better boob job.

Im assuming she had her surgery before she had the kids as her natural chest has started to sag yet her implants are still high up on her chest. It looked really odd when she was obviously bra-less this morning.

I wonder if she was the type of person who claimed her mental health was being affected by her appearance and got it done on the NHS, wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Reactions: 6
She’s a joke. And don’t forget “I’d be nowhere with out ben and you (followers)” Urm do your children ever get a mention? Fair enough she has no education. But if she really wanted to she could go out and get one instead of putting all her energy into ripping people off. There are lots of jobs that don’t require an “education” which she could also do. But then she wouldn’t be able to run around after benny would she 😂🤢

I've had a thought on this, do you think she makes the kids be self sufficient because actually she resents having to do everything for Ben. For christ sake he can't even make his own bloody lunch, yet Rosie does. She often says its so when they go out into the big wide world they can look after themselves. Or also cos she's quite lazy and makes them do it all!!
McDonald's app made her get breakfast, I think not having the kids would make her do that. I assume it's a week she has 5kids this week as gracie was there today, but no Harry or Ella, so there goes yet again her argument for 5 kids, 5school runs (which we know she only ever does 3 anyway).
She has no education, not long ago she apparently took her exams in another room with someone else reading and writing for her, so she did go to school, being thick isn't the same as not being given an education.

I'm surprised she hasn't spunked more of their equity on a better boob job.

Im assuming she had her surgery before she had the kids as her natural chest has started to sag yet her implants are still high up on her chest. It looked really odd when she was obviously bra-less this morning.

I wonder if she was the type of person who claimed her mental health was being affected by her appearance and got it done on the NHS, wouldn't surprise me tbh.
I was thinking about this, this morning but I thought she did have a bra on. They sit very oddly, extremely low. Its's really noticeable when she has those tops on as they are practically on her stomach 😂

I think those crappy stick on bras she goes on about, and the other non wired ones she buys from primark have done her no favours. I have much larger (natural) than her, and mine sit where they should do because I buy proper supportive underwear 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Narcissistic at its finest! She’s like my sister she’s vile too puts her men before her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.