The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a disgusting human being and a complete over sharer. Her ex moving is none of her business to share to her 'followers' not to mention that she has told us how Harry followers her, so they will all know and have to keep it a secret. That's not fair on any of the children. All for the content and something to say. Complete breach of her ex's privacy. They may not have told their friends or family/jobs yet until it goes through (as she kept saying, it may fall through) yet its all over flos gram. witch.

She said she is not used to not having any children. Is she taking the piss? They are living the life of Riley when the kids are not with them. So I'm sure it won't be long until the child free holidays on their 'week off' start coming. They don't have to follow the same week on week off pattern as Ben's kids. If they altered it, all children would get some one on one time with them without the other set of children. But that would make it inconvenient for them wouldn't it 🙄 I hope it does happen as R&G (that's the one you forget Flo) will finally have a set of parents that care more about them than their phone, close by.

I see there will be a live today for the 'coparenting' questions. This means that she can answer her own questions and not the ones she was (or wasn't 🤣) asked 🤣🤣
I highly doubt Harry listens to her story’s at all, I’m also doubtful he follows her, because shock horror she’s lied about other people following her before, realistically what teenage boy wants to listen to their stepmum talk about skin care or make digs at his real mum

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt Harry listens to her story’s at all, I’m also doubtful he follows her, because shock horror she’s lied about other people following her before, realistically what teenage boy wants to listen to their stepmum talk about skin care or make digs at his real mum
Absolutely. It's just another example of the lies she tells though, as if he does follow her, she should not be a sharing stuff that she does not want her own children knowing and she shouldn't be saying things about his mum.

Shes tangled herself into a web of her own lies 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch it all - I couldn’t stomach it.
the only bits I caught is Benny is super organised when ordering materials etc - Urm love thats his job he should be 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And they found a cheaper structural engineer ...
What’s the chances this reno is going to be done on the cheap and look absolutely crap 💩 🤣

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t sit through that live either but I did catch a bit where she was talking about her boob job and said something along the lines of, she’s told Rosie when she older that it’s ok if she wants one too as long as it’s for her own self esteem 🙈

There really is no hope for that Child with a Mother like Flo.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t sit through that live either but I did catch a bit where she was talking about her boob job and said something along the lines of, she’s told Rosie when she older that it’s ok if she wants one too as long as it’s for her own self esteem 🙈

There really is no hope for that Child with a Mother like Flo.
Why would you even have that conversation with an 8 year old (I think she’s 8) ok maybe in years to come when she’s older and is looking at her body in a certain way as we all do maybe then talk about it. Then again maybe Rosie will see her mum walking around half naked, with her fake boobs and think I don’t want to be like that (here’s hoping) She’s basically given an 8 year old child permission to get a boob job. Absolute idiot. No words at all.

I also find it really odd that on “Taylor made morning” Rosie is left to plait her own hair because flo is too busy pruning herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Suppose she was classing her live as working so she would have needed to look her best 🙄🤮

Wednesday “Taylor made morning isn’t happening atm as it’s tit quality” blablaaablaaa

Thursday “Taylor Made morning is back for one day only”

Friday - Taylor made morning AGAIN... ffs, I thought we finally escaped this tit.

haven’t seen any of the live yet, not sure I can stomach it.

Also;

H does follow her ...... 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I’m ever so sorry. I got caught up in my own life and completely forgot about her live 😭😭

Please forgive me. I won’t lie again I’m not Flo

Also her shacket does not match those brown trousers. Is she colour blind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her 10 year life list video thing. Her wedding, the car she's blabber Ed on about she wants to get soon, and the house, which they plan to do this year, so what about the other 9 years? Is this the content she has been planning?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
That reel 😳😳 that's the way my friend's teenage children post. She's supposed to be a grown up woman yet her 10 year plan is lusting over a car. Proof of how material she is.

Also once again she contradicts herself in the Q&A.

Says that they will have the same 50/50 agreement for R&G so that the children get to see each other.

But then saying that they strive to give the gets one on one time. 🤔🤔

The logical answer is to stagger G&R so both sets of children get time alone, with them but that would mean less time to be selfish and live the 'baggage' free lives them crave

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That reel 😳😳 that's the way my friend's teenage children post. She's supposed to be a grown up woman yet her 10 year plan is lusting over a car. Proof of how material she is.

Also once again she contradicts herself in the Q&A.

Says that they will have the same 50/50 agreement for R&G so that the children get to see each other.

But then saying that they strive to give the gets one on one time. 🤔🤔

The logical answer is to stagger G&R so both sets of children get time alone, with them but that would mean less time to be selfish and live the 'baggage' free lives them crave

Oh my god what have I just watched?

Surely her lumi business is earning her another money for the car now? What with being a boss babe and all that?
So basically she wants a car a holiday and a house? Ffs I guess Madonna was right 🤣

• Haha
Urgh she’s a vile materialistic witch what was that video 🤮can’t stand people like her!

Ok!!! So she wants to own a holiday house in Spain, but shows the GREEK island of Santorini!!!! Geography Flo, geography!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gpo
Wednesday “Taylor made morning isn’t happening atm as it’s tit quality” blablaaablaaa

Thursday “Taylor Made morning is back for one day only”

Friday - Taylor made morning AGAIN... ffs, I thought we finally escaped this tit.

haven’t seen any of the live yet, not sure I can stomach it.

Also;

H does follow her ...... 👀
Oh not just me who’s confused then. I sat and listened to her say it’s not light enough in this house then next day it’s back… I’m like wtf!

Does she not realise that she has followers who listen lol…

• Haha
Ok!!! So she wants to own a holiday house in Spain, but shows the GREEK island of Santorini!!!! Geography Flo, geography!!!!!
Exa tly what I was coming to say, it's santorini but we want a home is Spain because we flip houses, what even does that mean? Is that a flo-ism or an actual term? If you have to come on to explain a reel there's a issue there. Yeah so Greece means we want to buy in Spain, a wedding means we want to renew our vows. A house that looks like our plans is because we want o buy land and build from scratch.
A dream family holiday, in the next 10 years, probably leave it 9 years and then none of the kids will want to go away with them as theyll be too old!

• Haha
Exa tly what I was coming to say, it's santorini but we want a home is Spain because we flip houses, what even does that mean? Is that a flo-ism or an actual term? If you have to come on to explain a reel there's a issue there. Yeah so Greece means we want to buy in Spain, a wedding means we want to renew our vows. A house that looks like our plans is because we want o buy land and build from scratch.
A dream family holiday, in the next 10 years, probably leave it 9 years and then none of the kids will want to go away with them as theyll be too old!
Words literally fail me. She's 'flipped' ONE house, doesn't make it 'a thing we do'. That woman never ceases to surprise me.

• Angry
She’s a moron. Flipping is when you buy a house to quickly sell on again at a profit. You buy, renovate and sell not live in for a few years with your family. Extending your house and selling at a profit doesn’t make you a property developer.

Oh my god its basically the same 😂
This cult is full of grown woman acting like teenagers … weird
You should watch the Kirsten Dunst series that’s been added to Netflix this week. It’s about a MLM business and the terminology is scarily familiar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.