The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see her live this morning (thankfully) but she said she was going on to answer the parenting questions so why did she then need to answer via question boxes too?

She contradicted herself frequently but my favourite one was when she said she’s never been jealous of Joanne and Bens co parenting relationship but then later on said she struggled with it in the past and feeling insecure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever she says ‘really really’ I want to punch her through the phone. It’s becoming so frequent she can never say it as a singular word. Really winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed she competes for the camera time with Rosie, let her speak fgs!! And listen when she speaks. She’s really cold and unloving I think. When my daughter was Rosies age I would cuddle her all the time and she was my life. Flo seems all about herself and doesn’t appreciate what she has. They grow so fast, cherish them being little and shower them with cuddles and love. Stop making them grow up so quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed she competes for the camera time with Rosie, let her speak fgs!! And listen when she speaks. She’s really cold and unloving I think. When my daughter was Rosies age I would cuddle her all the time and she was my life. Flo seems all about herself and doesn’t appreciate what she has. They grow so fast, cherish them being little and shower them with cuddles and love. Stop making them grow up so quickly!
I remember her saying to rosie on her birthday something along the lines of “it’s your day today but back to mine tomorrow “ something like that! I promptly unfollowed her the witch xx

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember her saying to rosie on her birthday something along the lines of “it’s your day today but back to mine tomorrow “ something like that! I promptly unfollowed her the witch xx
Omg really? Are their birthdays close?

My daughter and I have birthdays in the same week, I make it all about her even now she’s all grown up.

Ps how much cream does her face need fgs?

Omg really? Are their birthdays close?

My daughter and I have birthdays in the same week, I make it all about her even now she’s all grown up.

Ps how much cream does her face need fgs?
No their birthdays aren't close, but just shows how selfish she is and it's allllllll about flo!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She loves a story about other peoples misfortune doesn’t she? Always a bullshit story about someone else, one of the footballers broke his arm at football the other day and flo heard it break….. apparently 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No mcdonalds coffee today because she'd have to buy for the kids too.
Ella isn't round today as they're in and out, I can't remember the last time Ella was there all weekend. I don't think she's even stayed at the new house has she cos it would mean someone sleeping in the lounge. I'm surprised flo isn't taking princess Rosie to her presentation to show off and is letting her dad take her whilst she prances about for Harry's one. Can't see how that tan will even get to her shin to tint take any effect with all that other cream on. Is it just tinted cream or is it supposed to fake tan too?
Obviously forgot the filter this morning because usually there's no foam at all when she lumis.

Attachments

[
[QUOTE="Isa_Drennan, post: 5389870, member: 111748"

You should watch the Kirsten Dunst series that’s been added to Netflix this week. It’s about a MLM business and the terminology is scarily familiar.
[/QUOTE]

I actually started this last night and and i thought it was interesting as they did seem to capture the MLM lifestyle and constant need to push push push

How embarrassing to basically hsve the exact same reel as someone else. Really sad he can't create her own content. Flo get off your phone, spend time with people face to face and you'll have a new world open before you 😂😂

No mcdonalds coffee today because she'd have to buy for the kids too.
Ella isn't round today as they're in and out, I can't remember the last time Ella was there all weekend. I don't think she's even stayed at the new house has she cos it would mean someone sleeping in the lounge. I'm surprised flo isn't taking princess Rosie to her presentation to show off and is letting her dad take her whilst she prances about for Harry's one. Can't see how that tan will even get to her shin to tint take any effect with all that other cream on. Is it just tinted cream or is it supposed to fake tan too?
Obviously forgot the filter this morning because usually there's no foam at all when she lumis.
You’re bang on. Treats herself every single day.
Isn’t George the youngest lad???

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the relationships in that family are just weird, Rosie’s behaviour towards Ben being the most disturbing, but George shouldn’t even truly understand the meaning of that hideous mug.

Reactions: 11
I bet she’s stopped wearing “makeup” otherwise known as foundation because it would just slide off her greasy skin, there is absolutely no need for all those creams and lotions in one sitting.

Every time when she says I don’t wear any make up and then lists at least 5 things she has put on her face 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.