The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s another £250 (approx) purchase for herself today! But as Flo says ‘you have to treat yourself sometimes’ 😳
I just watched it and was trying to work it out - but then she’s moaning about the alloys and paying for them?? Send the jewellery back then hun how about that?

Also yeah the lying about the kids not being in the car and then ‘where the kids would have been sitting’ but also, if she pulled out how she said and was talking about the car possibly hitting the kid in the passenger seat, she said they pulled out across one lane straight into hers - meaning the car would have hit her not the passenger side (unless she doesn’t live in the uk anymore and drives on the opposite side of the car 🧐🤨) so again, just a full on lie

Reactions: 9
Wow that’s another £250 (approx) purchase for herself today! But as Flo says ‘you have to treat yourself sometimes’ 😳
Do you think the problem is that she doesn’t actually know what the word “sometimes” means? Does someone need to explain it to her #stupidcow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she had the lump in her breast not long ago? We never had an update on that did we?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t it literally around breast cancer awareness week or something? Most people post how to check ya baps, Flo still managed to make it all about her’

Reactions: 2
I’m just wondering if her kettle is broke indoors, cos it looks like the only way for her to get coffee is from McDonalds 🤔 more money...every single day 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to ask about the McDonald’s coffee. I’ve never had one, is it really that great that you’d want one every day?!

I was going to ask about the McDonald’s coffee. I’ve never had one, is it really that great that you’d want one every day?!
No, it generally taste like tit. Maybe she doesn’t actually like coffee much as it really doesn’t take like coffee, not from my locals anyway.

Reactions: 1
For someone who buys so much laundry products from Home Bargains her clothes always look grubby. That brown coat she had on today needs a good wash. It looks bogging and she’s wearing it to the shops 🤢

Reactions: 8
She thought they had a ghost when her ring went missing? No, she thought Ben was sizing it up to get her a Pandora ring cos she got one for Joanne 😂
Home bargains trip, 1 pack of poppets and 1 flapjack, so clearly for her, nothing for the kids? Sorry for that, not sure why I forgot I'm talking about selfish flo! Oh sorry just remembered baby princess got some perfume that will smell like cats pee no doubt, ah well will go with the cat tit in the garden.
Not sure what to get Ben for his birthday cos he likes big presents, here we go then. Either gonna be disappointed or more money being tit out just for da gram content!

For someone who buys so much laundry products from Home Bargains her clothes always look grubby. That brown coat she had on today needs a good wash. It looks bogging and she’s wearing it to the shops 🤢
She can't clean her own face properly and you think she'll clean her coats she's a dirt bag!

Reactions: 7
You’re allowed to make a big deal about your IMPORTS 😂😂😂
Nevermind her engagement is so tit it will get a small % of likes, few spam comments that's he won't delete because it adds to the 10ish comments she tends to get on posts. She goes to such trouble to keep her grid looking the same colour, these with same font same colour and then does stupid mistakes.

Reactions: 4
An approximate of 250 likes she’s getting per grid post. That’s embarrassing for her follower numbers.

Reactions: 4
An approximate of 250 likes she’s getting per grid post. That’s embarrassing for her follower numbers.
I get about the same likes as her — but nearly triple amount of comments and I only have just over 4K followers. 🤣

I reckon most follow her to just laugh at her. I had to unfollow. She was making me angry after that Azaylia stuff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.