The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...there are 6 cats surrounding them and they are going to get Rosie a rabbit....that’s going to end well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Deep cleanse face mask double whammy on the face dildo and STILL crusty arse mascara on her piggy eyes 🥴 yak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cleanse, face mask & cleanse again..

but STILL using the same manky flannel from the first cleanse? Where’s the logic. Surely you’d wanna use a clean one specially for the final cleanse? No?

Also, “I’m not going to have my nails done for a while, I’m going to let them have a breather for longer” *disclaimer, nails don’t breath*

At first I thought they were stick ons, but they actually could be acrylics??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why does she use so much product? The amount of cleanser she puts on the face dildo would have her needing a new tube every week and she uses that much moisturiser she looks like she’s basting a turkey or something? And don’t get me started on how rough she is around her eyes, yet still can’t take her mascara off, please just remove your make up before you cleanse your skin you stupid woman

Reactions: 6
More money spent on herself I see . Watch and necklaces . Is there no end to her spending on herself ?

Reactions: 8
Aww the over the top drama about being upset that George and Harry were arguing, kids always bicker,
quite apart from anything else she doesn’t even seem to talk to her siblings so why the pretence of being shocked that siblings argue 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So...there are 6 cats surrounding them and they are going to get Rosie a rabbit....that’s going to end well
Was thinking this morning that the rabbit hasn't been mentioned for a while has it? Another thing she went on and on about for nothing. Hopefully they saw sense and decided against it, I mean it's not for flo anyway so is that expenditure allowed even for princess baby Rosie??

Was thinking this morning that the rabbit hasn't been mentioned for a while has it? Another thing she went on and on about for nothing. Hopefully they saw sense and decided against it, I mean it's not for flo anyway so is that expenditure allowed even for princess baby Rosie??
Let’s face it, the rabbit is long since forgotten 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
“I just nearly lied there and said I’d have nothing to eat”
Everything that comes out her mouth is a bare faced lie or a completely over exaggerated version of events 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How cute is her little made up story about the lady with the red car..
she can’t even get a bull tit story correct
Kids weren’t in the car but the lady would have hit them where they sit?!
sorry what!??? 😂

• Haha
Wow that’s another £250 (approx) purchase for herself today! But as Flo says ‘you have to treat yourself sometimes’ 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.