The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with money . Everything she discusses links back to money. Never any spare for the kids tho 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That whole shouting out small business, but only ones she 'works for' meaning - gets sent free stuff. Why not buy from a small business and then shout them out just for being kind, and loving something. No issues buying from home bargains and showing the crap she's bought and they don't need it! If she really wanted to support small businesses she should be buying. She also likened her sitting talking to a phone or 'working' on her phone and sending a few parcels as the same as lexi and verity who work hard actually making their products, promoting and sending it all out, employing people, paying for premises. Yeah flo exactly the same!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So they’re going to get rid of a car that’s paid off and big enough for all the family and take on finance just to buy an Audi/Aldi. What happens if they want to go out during their weekend with the four kids to go for a walk, have a pub lunch and visit a grave, are they going to take a car and a transit van? Do we think that all of this tit she’s chatting about flourishing businesses and buying cars is part of the training she’s been getting over the last couple of weeks. Faking success to lure some poor sods up to her NuSkin MLM?

Reactions: 10
Oooh so if you spend a few hundred on a lumi you get a free £6 toothpaste. Wow

• Haha
Why is she making out she’s some kind of business woman affording an Audi? More like they cashed in on selling the house so she’s had money to buy things recently.

Reactions: 8
Why is she making out she’s some kind of business woman affording an Audi? More like they cashed in on selling the house so she’s had money to buy things recently.
Absolutely bollocks she’s able to buy an Audi, oloplex, air wrap, bundles of clothes, etc on her lumi wage, not to mention bennies 3 grand pool table!! Fiddling the books all over the shop.

Reactions: 11
So she's not had a wink of sleep all night yet she woke up every hour. So did she get some sleep or not?? 🙄
I swear to god I think she’s a low key alcoholic, all that wine in the games room fridge to me was an lot of wine… for someone that has no real friends that hang out at the house and she’s ALWAYS talking tit and forgetting what she’s said … kind of like someone who’s hungover 🤔

Reactions: 5
I am gobsmacked that she has put herself in the same league as Lexi and Verity who have worked their arses off creating products in back rooms of their houses to now owning full on warehouses and employing staff etc. She made it sound like she was doing Lexi and The One Co a favour 😳

I have no words for the Audi/Aldi mix up. Is she for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What an appropriate subject this morning - gypsy tart!
Apparently her business has only massively taken off since they moved so she can afford car finance, airwrap, expensive aftershave etc etc. 🤔 Around the same time they'd have got loads of house equity 🤷🏻‍♀️ what a coincidence! Be funny when they are cheaply finishing the house as she's pissed all the money! And see how much the lumi is apparently making her then.
Last year her taylor made morning was everything and motivated everyone - according to her. Now no-one will know what to do every day cos she won't film her house and kids every morning!! We haven't got up in weeks as she hasn't motivated us😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no coffee in a gypsy tart 🙄🙄
Can she get anything right?
Also the toothpaste is the cheapest on the market so I’ll throw you peasants one if you buy a two hundred quid piece of pointless plastic from me and keep my empire afloat

she just gets worse and worse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.