The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, “I’ve only got 2 sockets in my kitchen” you can see at least 3 just from the camera angle that she’s claiming it on!!! Girls a proper moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg why is she dressed like she’s going down the pub to pull a fella on a Friday night 🙊 swear to god all the mums at the kids school must rip her, she proper loves herself doesn’t she and that stupid pose she does 🤣🤣🤣 what even is she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The badly applied lipstick will explain why she’s drinking from a straw today. She can’t have her followers seeing it rub off onto a glass or bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The badly applied lipstick will explain why she’s drinking from a straw today. She can’t have her followers seeing it rub off onto a glass or bottle.
The straws that she said she thought they were re-usable but it says compostable, confused her little head didn't it 😔 obviously they provide a cleaning brush with single use straws. Why doesn't she just eat breakfast instead of fussing about how cold the weetabix drink is on her teeth anyway.

• Haha
No sign of any fancy Mother’s Day present! No Pandora thumb ring!! Spunks £100+ on her husbands ex wife but what did she get. Does that explain the meltdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No sign of any fancy Mother’s Day present! No Pandora thumb ring!! Spunks £100+ on her husbands ex wife but what did she get. Does that explain the meltdown 😂
HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHA !!

YES!! This is the real reason why she’s been down in the dumps.

imagine spending all that money on your husbands ex wife and getting sweet FA from your man and all five of your kiddies.

(wait for it, we’ll see a story about how Joanne got her a card and gift for being the amazing wicked step mother!)

She looked disappointed when she opened the AirPods. I think she was expecting that small box to be jewellery!

Did anyone think her stomach was quite round tonight when they were playing darts? Are we due an announcement 👀 or maybe she is just bloated, no shame in that 😄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
the fact she’s still going on about the non existent ring and barely acknowledging the air pods proves how selfish she is... she does the bare minimum for everyone in that house and expects to be treated like a queen 🥴😂.
& she doesn’t have her teeth whitened? .... she’s promoted at least 2 whitening products that I can remember. Compulsive liar 🤥 😂

Last edited:
She says she’s new to tanning products and then literally ten seconds later says this one doesn’t smell unlike all the other tanning products she’s used in the past 😂😂

• Haha
Seriously her lying is getting worse than it’s ever been.. “I’m going to order the foundation”..
Next story “I’ve ordered the foundation” which one is it 🤣

Yet Another massive clothes haul, a few days after Mother’s Day .. and this is the liar who claims she rarely gets anything for herself 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Along with this unscented fake tan has a scent🤦‍♀️ never used one before, have used one before. I don't mix it if using on my body, I mix it with moisturiser. If you cover your blemishes it's because you're insecure!!
Yesterday moaning about the amount of washing cos the kids get changed, well maybe don't film them in the morning so they get dressed for breakfast, then dressed for school and then changed when home, but Ben stays in his dirty dusty work clothes all evening - nah!!
I don't whiten my teeth I use whitening toothpaste that removes the stains. She needs to listen to herself!

• Haha
Both her and Ben had a teeth whitening course last year I remember her talking about it
I think it was the year before because it was before lockdown . They went to a dentist and filmed themselves . Not sure if it was gifted or not .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.