The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously her lying is getting worse than it’s ever been.. “I’m going to order the foundation”..
Next story “I’ve ordered the foundation” which one is it 🤣
Just like today when she said they'd received a letter of support from their neighbour but in the next sentence it was she's going to write us a letter🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Benny is packing the timber a bit at the moment isn’t he! Also, why is she letting him talk again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she let him appear topless on camera this afternoon! But not his pal incase his girlfriend watches. Not everyone watches you Flo and most people won’t get jealous just because their bloke is topless.

I think it’s fair to say Benny hasn’t been working out in the gym judging by his appearance today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she let him appear topless on camera this afternoon! But not his pal incase his girlfriend watches. Not everyone watches you Flo and most people won’t get jealous just because their bloke is topless.

I think it’s fair to say Benny hasn’t been working out in the gym judging by his appearance today 😂
I don’t get why someone’s girlfriend would get jealous because her boyfriend has his top off!? Not everyone is insecure like you flo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I might be on my own here but she bangs on like she has an amazing figure, I don’t think it’s that great at all, and for someone who thinks she’s so skinny, she has very large ankles, she looks swollen, i think she’s actually vile 😳

• Haha
I might be on my own here but she bangs on like she has an amazing figure, I don’t think it’s that great at all, and for someone who thinks she’s so skinny, she has very large ankles, she looks swollen, i think she’s actually vile 😳
I’m sick of her constantly mentioning her figure and looking for compliments 🙄

Literally same!!

Also, do we reckon she showered after her run before putting that playsuit on and doing her hair? 🤣🤮

Another thing ‘oh I’m off to aldi to get some bits for dinner’ then when she’s talking about her Gousto ‘oh I’ll get cannellini beans tomorrow’ GET THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Literally same!!

Also, do we reckon she showered after her run before putting that playsuit on and doing her hair? 🤣🤮

Another thing ‘oh I’m off to aldi to get some bits for dinner’ then when she’s talking about her Gousto ‘oh I’ll get cannellini beans tomorrow’ GET THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
Probably not! She didn’t the other day 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Literally same!!

No did she hell she’s scared of soap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm confused why she had George hoovering their bedroom this morning before school then came home from her run and hoovered it again!

See! Look at me!! I have fat. She’s got an amazing figure and she knows it so I think it’s actually insulting she suggests otherwise for attention. Sod off you air headed cum bucket.

• Haha
That posing in the sunlight this morning was so arse clenching cringeworthy that I think I might have fractured my coccyx. I’m so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.