The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed over it. She’s trying to say she’s autistic or suspected autistic but can’t.
Another undiagnosed diagnosis by Flo!!! She insults so many people so effortlessly- worry about your own children Flo......for once!!! These kids are not your concern, they have a mum and a dad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was STILL hinting for a thumb ring yesterday so I stopped listening ,
As for her talking about Gracie, I’ve never really believed much of what she says about her.
Princess Rosie is always literally hanging off someone ... she should be more concerned about that

THREAD SUGGESTION:

Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a tit, she’s got no flow

• Haha
Did she not go on a massive rant the other day about how she Doesn’t use any tan apart from the nuskin stuff ... tonight she’s advertising St Moritz apparently it’s great 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Would her IGTV go against advertising laws? She’s not advertising her product as such but she does sell the lumi spa and has the filter on which is no longer allowed

Did she not go on a massive rant the other day about how she Doesn’t use any tan apart from the nuskin stuff ... tonight she’s advertising St Moritz apparently it’s great 😂😂
And let's not forget she was warned by 'loads of people' that it rubs off on the bed. So tomo she'll probably moan about how dirty her white bed covers are that she was snuggling up to 🤦‍♀️ then probably twist that into an add for nuskin that doesn't transfer 😴

Reactions: 2
She tried to blame it on fake tan!

Fake tan only does that on dry patches, as it absorbs into the skin. The NUSKIN tit is a hydrating / moisturising tan . Not a fake tan. It’s more of a tint.

Clown don’t even kno what she’s selling 😂
Just coming to say this 😱 dry patches on her face then tan on top 🙊 bad advert for lumi

Reactions: 3
And let's not forget she was warned by 'loads of people' that it rubs off on the bed. So tomo she'll probably moan about how dirty her white bed covers are that she was snuggling up to 🤦‍♀️ then probably twist that into an add for nuskin that doesn't transfer 😴
I don’t know why she is leaving that tan on to go to bed anyway, it clearly states on the bottle you leave it on for a few hours then shower it off I’ve been using it for years. It’s clinging round the dry bits on her face too like someone else said.
She’s a terrible advert for anything at this point her skins never been worse since she got the lumi 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she is leaving that tan on to go to bed anyway, it clearly states on the bottle you leave it on for a few hours then shower it off I’ve been using it for years. It’s clinging round the dry bits on her face too like someone else said.
She’s a terrible advert for anything at this point her skins never been worse since she got the lumi 😂😂
To be fair ... I use the same tan — in the Ultra Dark / Darker than dark version....

I leave it on overnight too...gimmie that glow hunnniieeeee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She text the kids to say she went for a 12 minute run, and they replied 🤔 they're at school? So either they're using phones at school when they shouldn't be, or that's another lie.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.