The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hashtags on her latest grid post are cracking me up. Did you know it’s a garden renovation they’re doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else heard of being charged more for home insurance for showing your floor plan online? You know, like they do on Rightmove? 😏
Exactly!! What a complete load of bull she spills.

Also when the plans are submitted they go on her local councils planning department website so ‘anyone’ can view them - FACT!!! Surely Ben who is a bloody builder knows that too! She really is stupid as they have done a ‘Reno’ before.

Reactions: 7
Benny looks a bit podgy to me for someone who spends every morning in the “gym”. Looks like he’s been out there sneaking a few Mars bars instead of exercising.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her skin is looking so bad at the moment. Clearly the lumispa is ruining her skin but she is so invested now she can’t give up.

Reactions: 3
Who is this visiting? Is this Joanne 🧐
Looks like it.

“Busy Sunday with the Taylor Family” Pretty sure that George and Rosie aren’t Taylors. You would think that an expert on blended families would be mindful of each of the kids individual family identity, especially when they are her own kids.

She says Joanne is in their bubble because the kids go there, but that would mean Steve would be in her bubble too, how big a bubble does she want?? Kids can go to their parents house but that doesn’t actually just form a bubble

Reactions: 8
She says Joanne is in their bubble because the kids go there, but that would mean Steve would be in her bubble too, how big a bubble does she want?? Kids can go to their parents house but that doesn’t actually just form a bubble
She’s honestly the thickest head ever.
She has no idea what she’s saying.
Hence why she took to Facebook to ask about advice on ‘blended families’ during lockdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is Rosie’s speech very babyish for an 8 year old. The difference between her and my twin girls at the same age is night and day and I wouldn’t say mine were particularly advanced (love them dearly). She talks like a preschooler.

Reactions: 8
how pretty is she?? wow complete difference in partner choice there...
Maybe he wanted a dirty hoe bag for his next wife 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a dirt bag doesn’t she! Would
Love to see her before he got with her and she can’t the boobs and teeth whitened 😂

Reactions: 1
So, she said in the morning routine she'd neglected the housework and washing over the weekend as been in the garden, then says she was only outside an hour and then pottering about doing housework?? I also had to skip back as I though she had said kids did 8.45 til 3ish on schoolwork and she was proud, but no no it was garden work 🤦‍♀️she loves seeing the potantial in the kids doing the garden work so was excited for them to do it, how about seeing potential and doing their actual schoolwork? OK I'll stop being sensible. About 50 dots to go lol so sorry if this doesn't make sense by the time I've got to the end. I'm having a breakout on my skin at the moment but I love my skincare routine and I love how my skin looks and feels at the moment, ok clear as mud! It is Joanne in the igtv as the many dots say her and baby Shane popped round and she took Rosie to the park, more bubbles than a bottle of fizzy drink!
She knows so much about the lumi tit that she's going from using the soft sensitive one to using the firm head, and has large pores but yet she's said before about closing pores with toner 🤷🏻‍♀️ and apparently all lumi heads are good at reducing pore size, so how they still large then flo?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.