The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad we’re all finally starting to find her page now 😂😂
Definitely explains the full makeup on drop off day hahaha

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm just catching up. Is there any reason they won't share the floor plans of the planned 'reno'? Ben said it was a bad idea, but when you show the whole house online anyway I don't see how showing it or not showing it will affect security?

She actually said her and Ben are clean people 😂 50 dots later there he is again in his work clothes playing darts 🤢 as if she could finance a car on nuskin work 😂 yeah I'm sure any garage or bank would take that as a regular income, she's so full of tit! Her 1st 'wage' paid for a weekend away - which she gave to Ben for Christmas no? So what money has she had before then as she didn't start insta earning or nuskin that recently, but also managed to put money into the house? You don't have to put in a penny to be on the mortgage, I'm on mine but don't pay into it my husband pays it all. That was time I won't get back, watching all that waffle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He was sat on the table in his work clothes! She said before the money she earned off insta paid for bennys 40th party at home with the hot tub, then her wage was paying for the Xmas duvets and things they never normally can afford at Xmas, and then it was his fishing trip?!

Reactions: 4
She never posts messages from people who are happy with their purchase of nuskin products. Its a bit odd.

Reactions: 6
He was sat on the table in his work clothes! She said before the money she earned off insta paid for bennys 40th party at home with the hot tub, then her wage was paying for the Xmas duvets and things they never normally can afford at Xmas, and then it was his fishing trip?!
She’s full of tit I’m willing to bet her “wages” go on the crap none of them need, Ben will cover the big costs 😂
probably the only truth in what she’s saying is that it was her money that paid for the crappy Xmas covers but let’s not forget she was flogging last years on her fb for Cash aswell so who knows 😂😂
her cash maybe also pays for the tit she posts on Instagram like the over the top elf delivery and breakfast.. that wasn’t for the kids that was for engagement 😂

Reactions: 5
Also, she gets money from ‘their business’ because she does the paperwork? duck right off, when in the world does she do that because she’s on the gram 24/7 so we’d see her doing it???

Is she serious???? Yet another dig at Joanne!! ‘Her house is a lot smaller’ You live in a 3 bed bungalow now Flo, she has 4 children so I doubt she lives in a 1 bed box flat!!! Stop digging and slagging her off, it’s becoming a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Also, she gets money from ‘their business’ because she does the paperwork? duck right off, when in the world does she do that because she’s on the gram 24/7 so we’d see her doing it???

Is she serious???? Yet another dig at Joanne!! ‘Her house is a lot smaller’ You live in a 3 bed bungalow now Flo, she has 4 children so I doubt she lives in a 1 bed box flat!!! Stop digging and slagging her off, it’s becoming a joke
If she's on the business books for doing some work it helps for tax because then it's a wage and not profit or something like that. My friend was told the same for her hubby's business as she was sorting bits anyway so accountant said to make her an employee.
What sort of clothing is that when there's workmen in the garden, yet another cry for attention from men, crop top and cycling shorts! She was kicking a bit of dirt round the kitchen when she was wiping the sides and it stayed there, says a lot about her cleaning, hoover maybe didn't make it that far 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Yeah I just rolled my eyes when she mentioned Joannes house. Instead of showing gratitude, she has to get another dig in!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Kids are off for a sleep over joanne probs feels sorry for them 🤣 hope she lets them play with toys all night, as much ipad time as they want and eat their body weight in sweets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta be a snide comment - always! She can get stuff done she doesn't get chance to, like the food shop, hello she's had no kids at home Thursday afternoon - this morning? Full of tit!! More synthetic air fresheners instead of airing and cleaning the house properly. I bet they'll have a blast at Joanne's in her 'much smaller house' cos it's not like you've got 3 kids sharing a room there is it flo 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s been childfree all weekend. Any normal person would go and do the food shop in preparation for the kids returning home.

I’m confused as to what she thinks her work on Instagram is. She seems to think the whole account is work. The only money she makes, from what I can see, is recruiting people on to her lumi crap.

I expect her swipe ups will count too but other accounts have said that it’s pennies you get from that.

She doesn’t do any paid partnerships that I see other smaller accounts doing. No brands send her anything to promote except for the wax business she is a brand rep for.

Not really a success is it.

The way she's been digging at Joanne over the past few months is awful if Joanne helped her out a lot when her dad was sick. That's not cool at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If she's on the business books for doing some work it helps for tax because then it's a wage and not profit or something like that. My friend was told the same for her hubby's business as she was sorting bits anyway so accountant said to make her an employee.
What sort of clothing is that when there's workmen in the garden, yet another cry for attention from men, crop top and cycling shorts! She was kicking a bit of dirt round the kitchen when she was wiping the sides and it stayed there, says a lot about her cleaning, hoover maybe didn't make it that far 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’d need to sort that face of hers and the hygiene levels before the workmen would check her out 😂😂
What i don’t get is Why , if bennys such an attentive great husband as she claims there should be no need to crave attention, but I suppose she’ll take attention anywhere she can get it 😂😂

The way she's been digging at Joanne over the past few months is awful if Joanne helped her out a lot when her dad was sick. That's not cool at all.
I’m just going to assume Joanne doesn’t see her Instagram because surely if she did she’d knock her out 😂😂

• Heart
She’d need to sort that face of hers and the hygiene levels before the workmen would check her out 😂😂
What i don’t get is Why , if bennys such an attentive 'great husband as she claims there should be no need to crave attention, but I suppose she’ll take attention anywhere she can get it 😂😂

I’m just going to assume Joanne doesn’t see her Instagram because surely if she did she’d knock her out 😂😂
Joanne sounds an amazing person . So she has 6 children in her ' small ' house tonight including a 3 year old and she has been at work today . Flo needs to take a leaf out of Joanne's book .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And that makes a difference because 😂 isn’t it always milk after 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair if I make anyone coffee (I don’t drink it) I put the milk in before water as I read it stops the coffee getting burnt and having a horrible taste. Could be a lie but I’m not drinking it so not bothered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.