The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a nosey at her insta again and I’ve noticed that most of her photos now are of her posing and sharing illiterate inspirational posts. Nothing to do with home etc. Maybe that’s because of the “Reno” project. But to be honest I think this page is just for her to pose on and boost her ego!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was just having a nosey at her insta again and I’ve noticed that most of her photos now are of her posing and sharing some illiterate inspiration post. Nothing to do with home etc. Maybe that’s because of the “Reno” project. But to be honest I think this page is just for her to pose on and boost her ego!
Absolutely! I think she jumped on the home/cleaning/hinch bandwagon to boost her numbers but in reality she wants to be a fashion/beauty/insta model type page.

Before she found the lipsticks she flogs 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her eyes ACTUALLY offend my eyes!! They really are like pigs eyes! Also her mouth, I’ve said it before I can’t stand this girl! Really want her mirror cause she sees something different to what we all do! She’s is gross 🤢

this is what her teeth remind me of when she smiles 😬
1614037957344.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww Christ her waffle about not being ready for school 🙄
The teachers probably aren’t ready to battle with her kids seeing as they’ve been taught for a year now that education isn’t important 🙄
Had to laugh at her saying she’s not ready for lockdown being lifted... she’s never followed the rules once, life will barely change for her 😂😂

“I’m trying to love myself a bit more”

my god woman, I don’t think it’s possible for you to love yourself any more than you do but I’m sure you’ll prove us wrong

also that “self appreciation post” is just an eye rolling 🙄 moment

• Haha
Who said she never put up thankyou msgs for the lumi the other day? 😂 she’s got one up now haha just one though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£100 plus on more stuff for her but her two kids are still using crappy fake iPads and still no toy In the house.
SPEND THE MONEY ON TOYS FOR YOUR KIDS

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Aww Christ her waffle about not being ready for school 🙄
The teachers probably aren’t ready to battle with her kids seeing as they’ve been taught for a year now that education isn’t important 🙄
Had to laugh at her saying she’s not ready for lockdown being lifted... she’s never followed the rules once, life will barely change for her 😂😂
She doesn’t know if it’s right for the kids to go back to school, but she has messaged her hair dresser about an appointment for her hair done 🙈 she’s the thickest most contradicting idiot out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t know if it’s right for the kids to go back to school, but she has messaged her hair dresser about an appointment for her hair done 🙈 she’s the thickest most contradicting idiot out there.
Is there a rule book for these head influencers 🤣 honest to God never seen anything like it! It’s the same with that Kate Hayes make up artist Jesus Christ she goes as bad as writing troll messages to herself have a read of her tattle read the wiki couldn’t belive my eyes 😂

Reactions: 2
I’d be surprised if they get that planning.
Like she said the man across the road has said he will appeal it.
bit much isn’t it nice quiet little road full of elderly residents who no doubt have been there for years and years and then that moves in and wants to build up.

She is going to be looking directly over other peoples gardens with those massive windows, what is the point? There is no view to look at.

Wtaf is that huge window on the back of the property!!! Why would they want that overlooking half the street behind. I feel so sorry for the neighbours

Reactions: 9
She’s already said there is a man on the street who has told them he’s going to oppose it. I imagine there will be some less vocal neighbours who will agree with him and do the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.