The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just not doing it for me. Maybe I have her name wrong
If you type in his name & town & her first name , her full name comes up below it on your google search & then I just typed her name into my fb search bar, the kids are easy to spot on her prof pic because we see them loads lol

Reactions: 2
So she did want a white Range Rover after saying multiple times she didn’t 😂 another story she’s not been able to keep up with “i wanted to be that influencer driving the white range”
duck off flo your a Poundland hinch hun...
And a filthy one at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you type in his name & town & her first name , her full name comes up below it on your google search & then I just typed her name into my fb search bar, the kids are easy to spot on her prof pic because we see them loads lol
Thank you found her! She's stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've done that but nothing coming up on my fb . Does her surname begin with ' H ' ?

Reactions: 3
I googled his name and the town they live in , found hers that way and she came up on fb, her profile pic is her and her 4 kids.
I can’t believe how young she looks 😳. She’s much prettier than flo
Yeah I know, so so much better. He was punching when he was with her, not with flo. Jesus, half the time she looks dragged through a hedge. Also her bags under her eyes are ridiculous for someone that doesn’t do anything. Even with a filter, imagine without 😱😱😱

I've done that but nothing coming up on my fb . Does her surname begin with ' H ' ?
Yes ☺

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know, so so much better. He was punching when he was with her, not with flo. Jesus, half the time she looks dragged through a hedge. Also her bags under her eyes are ridiculous for someone that doesn’t do anything. Even with a filter, imagine without 😱😱😱

Yes ☺
Thank you. Need to dig deeper 😜

Yes ☺

Let’s not forget, people tell her all the time she looks like Julia Roberts 🤨🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.