The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t been to the shops so couldn’t get valentines stuff. She told us she went to home bargains the other day, reckons she’s normally so organised so why do we keep getting the same tit excuses for the kids birthdays too, I forgot how close it was to their birthday or the shops aren’t open!! She managed to get a dressing gown and trainers and breakfast and a meal cooked for her bday though. She’s so god damn selfish. They are going to snuggle and watch a movie instead, don’t they do that everyday seen as though she doesn’t leave the house to go to work or anything

Reactions: 11
I do not think he’s attractive....at all. He walks like a pigeon, strokes his hair nearly as much as greasy Flo, looks like he needs a good wash and is the most cringe “man” I’ve ever come across, have to watch him through my fingers, he is an embarrassment! Oh god, if my “man” acted like him, there’s no way I’d be showing it to insta! Also can’t stand the way he treats George, and has clearly manipulated Flo into “his kids are far more important” I can spot a control freak a mile off, this is the reason she has nothing to do with her family, he can’t share her and feeds her ego in the process. Been there and wore the Tshirt with someone very similar! This is not justifying grease ball one but as there is no way that would happen or would of happened to my kid, she is a poor excuse of a mother, anyone can see this. The pair are vile and toxic, I’d put money on this not running forever

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do not think he’s attractive....at all. He walks like a pigeon, strokes his hair nearly as much as greasy Flo, looks like he needs a good wash and is the most cringe “man” I’ve ever come across, have to watch him through my fingers, he is an embarrassment! Oh god, if my “man” acted like him, there’s no way I’d be showing it to insta! Also can’t stand the way he treats George, and has clearly manipulated Flo into “his kids are far more important” I can spot a control freak a mile off, this is the reason she has nothing to do with her family, he can’t share her and feeds her ego in the process. Been there and wore the Tshirt with someone very similar! This is not justifying grease ball one but as there is no way that would happen or would of happened to my kid, she is a poor excuse of a mother, anyone can see this. The pair are vile and toxic, I’d put money on this not running forever
Fan Dabby dosey 🤢 🤮

Yeah I agree he really is gross

Reactions: 5
Imagine in these times having a kid free weekend and spending it on the gram! I’d kill for a kid free weekend right now and I sure as hell would be busy!!! 😗😗

Reactions: 7
Thought it was a bit unnecessary for her to say she brought loads of “valentines crap“ for bens ex from their daughter! A kind gesture with a nice bitchy dig thrown in..
also had a little nose on Facebook and saw a nice video of Ben downing a pint for a challenge and calling someone a f****t!!!!
Lovely 😐

Reactions: 1
Thought it was a bit unnecessary for her to say she brought loads of “valentines crap“ for bens ex from their daughter! A kind gesture with a nice bitchy dig thrown in..
also had a little nose on Facebook and saw a nice video of Ben downing a pint for a challenge and calling someone a f****t!!!!
Lovely 😐
I know the family trust me they ain’t all sunshine and “hi lovelies” I’m sure one of his brothers has just come out of jail for some form of assault drug related crime.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the family trust me they ain’t all sunshine and “hi lovelies” I’m sure one of his brothers has just come out of jail for some form of assault drug related crime.
Wonder which one that was?
What a coincidence that she has now hidden her friends list on Facebook...... Hi Flo 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovely 😐
Oh my goodness this has just reminded me. Did anyone see her stories a week or two ago when George was on the video with her and she was talking about how he likes to use aftershaves and fragrances now he’s abit older and said something about the amount he sprays on himself. She ended it with ‘......don’t you, ya tart’

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That doesn’t surprise me. When she did the video of them all gathered at his mum’s grave for her birthday they looked fairly scummy. It was all so tacky and over the top. I’ll never forget them trying to light candles on a birthday cake in the pissing in the graveyard.

Reactions: 5
God this live is cringe, had it on for all of 5 mins and she tells him to talk then talks over him. His whistle when he does get chance to talk is pretty irritating too.

Reactions: 4
God this live is cringe, had it on for all of 5 mins and she tells him to talk then talks over him. His whistle when he does get chance to talk is pretty irritating too.
I briefly saw a few minutes of it at the start, she actually referred to her mum but it was in past tense 🙈🥴
Then they were talking about her figure for some reason and Ben said her weight goes up and down or something quite cheeky along those lines 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I briefly saw a few minutes of it at the start, she actually referred to her mum but it was in past tense 🙈🥴
Then they were talking about her figure for some reason and Ben said her weight goes up and down or something quite cheeky along those lines 😳😳
Yeah someone asked if they were close to family, she said not hers cos they live an hour away and it's too hard to get all the kids and dog into the car to visit them but would be there if needed. And it all changed when her dad died.

Funnily enough they only read out that he's punching 🙄🙄🤣🤣

Attachments

Me toooooo dyin know what she looks like
If you search his name on google and where they live she comes up somehow on Facebook!

90 minutes of that BORING live last night. I skipped most of it but wanted to see what questions they were asked. But now I’m thinking, I don’t think she got a lot of questions and she made them up herself, which is why they were written on the IPad instead so then Ben wouldn’t see they had barely any questions. No one really cares about your life Flo, I’m just there for the train wreck of a ride 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you search his name on google and where they live she comes up somehow on Facebook!

90 minutes of that BORING live last night. I skipped most of it but wanted to see what questions they were asked. But now I’m thinking, I don’t think she got a lot of questions and she made them up herself, which is why they were written on the IPad instead so then Ben wouldn’t see they had barely any questions. No one really cares about your life Flo, I’m just there for the train wreck of a ride 🤪
What did u type I can't find her I'm desperate to no what she looks like

I googled his name and the town they live in , found hers that way and she came up on fb, her profile pic is her and her 4 kids.
I can’t believe how young she looks 😳. She’s much prettier than flo

Reactions: 2
I googled his name and the town they live in , found hers that way and she came up on fb, her profile pic is her and her 4 kids.
I can’t believe how young she looks 😳. She’s much prettier than flo
It's just not doing it for me. Maybe I have her name wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.