The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he comes home and sits about, or plays darts and then snuggles up to her when he's in dirty work clothes and says he has dust in his ears, surely he should come home and shower and change straight away?
You’d think.

specially with a hard graft job like that... but, even more so during a pandemic, no?

I even bought special stuff for our washing to kill that witch Rona 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You’d think.

specially with a hard graft job like that... but, even more so during a pandemic, no?

Exactly! I know his clothes will have a lot of marks on that won't come off but his sleeves were visibly dusty and it wasn't like he'd just got home, they'd had dinner, he'd had 4 coronas and put up the dart board. Should be clothes straight in the wash and him straight in the shower if he's gonna be in the house (like not going outside to do the garden or jobs). Never mind, she can give the house a complete clean in 20 mins tomo I'm sure 🤢 oh, but not whilst she's sat in the van whilst he works for an hour, what a sad sack!

Reactions: 9
Just had a nosey through Flo’s fb. Her and the sister look proper alike. Think it’s sad if they don’t talk, I always think it’s sad when families don’t talk to each other and fall out.

George’s dad is a right ugly mug.

Noticed this:

63875FA3-5BAD-4F9D-8937-9AF11F6693E9.jpeg

she asked about bounce back loans. I reckon that’s how they afforded to move. But this whole moving thing, I don’t really get. You had a perfectly nice home that functioned well for the 7 of them. Why would you cause all that upheaval and move at a time when the kids and even us adults need stability the most, what with the pandemic. All’s I can think, is, it’s purely for money. As well as for content.

As for the bounce back loan, I’m
Sure a few other insta accounts have claimed that to run around and play home account influencer, spending the money which isn’t intended for that on moving house, decorating etc. Dazlin and PTWM also Brummymummy spring to mind.

Kind of pisses me off that these people are exploiting the loans and getting them when they don’t really need them.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just had a nosey through Flo’s fb. Her and the sister look proper alike. Think it’s sad if they don’t talk, I always think it’s sad when families don’t talk to each other and fall out.

Noticed this:

View attachment 433561

she asked about bounce back loans. I reckon that’s how they afforded to move. But this whole moving thing, I don’t really get. You had a perfectly nice home that functioned well for the 7 of them. Why would you cause all that upheaval and move at a time when the kids and even us adults need stability the most, what with the pandemic. All’s I can think, is, it’s purely for money. As well as for content.

Sure a few other insta accounts have claimed that to run around and play home account influencer, spending the money which isn’t intended for that on moving house, decorating etc. Dazlin and PTWM also Brummymummy spring to mind.

Kind of pisses me off that these people are exploiting the loans and getting them when they don’t really need them.
I agree. We moved recently from West Wales to North West England for my husbands job. it was a huge upheaval for us and the children but it had to be done. We moved to a nice new house so were lucky no work needed to be done. I couldn’t imagine moving my children to a house that needs renovating and living in the garage while its being done. We found it incredibly stressful moving during a pandemic and our son and daughters are 15-19 years of age. With smaller children I bet it was really hard work. I’d never have moved had we not desperately had to, no way!

Reactions: 4
You’d think.

They really are a pair of filthy tramps, the cleanliness standards in her house are slim to none, not to mention the personal hygiene , Even before Rona my partner would of showered after his work before sitting down to relax all over my furniture for the night 🤢

They really are a pair of filthy tramps, the cleanliness standards in her house are slim to none, not to mention the personal hygiene , Even before Rona my partner would of showered after his work before sitting down to relax all over my furniture for the night 🤢
Same here. My partners a plumber and he always showers as soon as he’s back! Clothes are left by the front door, boots don’t enter the house! I was a carpenter so again same for me, especially as the job can be soooo dusty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Noticed this:

View attachment 433561

Not sure about others but dazlin defo was affected work wise so should have been able to claim, I don't think Ben has so why should he get the loan? Or ptwm tbh.

Its evident she doesn't speak to her mum and sister as when she was talking about not having a baby yesterday and no support network she only mentioned Ben's family, not her own. Also after a Facebook snoop it seems her mum is/was a teacher so I can't imagine her being thrilled at the lack of effort she puts into the kids learning either.

Reactions: 2
Ben stubbing his toe needed about 50 stories... she’s really scraping the barrel for content now 🥴

Reactions: 1
Her face and skin has never been as bad as since she started using the lumi spa . Certainly not a good advert for it .

Reactions: 3
Ha more proof she reads here. “Harry you aren’t allowed to parade around Instagram with no top on if I’m not allowed to”

yes Flo, you aren’t allowed to because you are not a teenager and you’re a mother and should have respect for yourself and children! Knob

Reactions: 11
Ben and that house are as dusty as her dusty eyebrows 😂 she’s vile. I’ve never seen those kids with wet hair either even after the two days in the garden with the bonfire going. She don’t change her bottom sheet from one week to the next so she’s not gonna worry about dirty work clothes all over the furniture.
there both as selfish as each other she said the other day they don’t have take aways when all the kids are there because it costs too much but they will have one tonight just then two. And she wanted another kid 🤦🏻‍♀️ The girls a complete show up. Imagine not having a baby which she so obviously wants with “benny” because you don’t have anyone to fob it off to when you want to share a shower or go on holiday how about take ya kids with u.
The more dots she does the more she looks a complete idiot. And as for Ben 😂😂😂 honestly I’ve never known a man like it he’s like an overgrown child it’s beyond weird

What got me was she didn’t want him bleeding on her white sheets......y’know the ones that don’t fit the bed 🙄
She didn’t want him bleeding on the sheets because she’d be forced to change them then!

Does anyone else think that Ben is featuring a lot more than usual since a couple of posters on here said they found him attractive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn’t want him bleeding on the sheets because she’d be forced to change them then!

Does anyone else think that Ben is featuring a lot more than usual since a couple of posters on here said they found him attractive.
Yes for sure. He’s been in so much more since they moved and maybe that’s when she read on here and saw the comments about him.
I won’t lie for an older man (he’s 3 years younger than my dad 🤣) I will agree he is easy on the eye. But he knows it and she does, but like I read earlier on in the thread she’s just a trophy wife and he’ll get bored of her soon enough!

Reactions: 1
Oh god the lying is so out of hand.. didn’t she take Gracie to get a load of stuff for Joanne (who is single as we all know 🙄 thanks to Flo.. by choice I’m guessing as she’s absolutely stunning. But this morning is claiming she hasn’t been out to the shops

I want to know what happened the the couples Q&A........no Q’s I reckon 🤔

Yes for sure. He’s been in so much more since they moved and maybe that’s when she read on here and saw the comments about him.
I won’t lie for an older man (he’s 3 years younger than my dad 🤣) I will agree he is easy on the eye. But he knows it and she does, but like I read earlier on in the thread she’s just a trophy wife and he’ll get bored of her soon enough!
He makes me cringe, all that playing with his hair to cover where it’s receding 😣

I’ve got to disagree ladies.. I dont think the mans unattractive but it’s just the way he is that makes me cringe so much.
I’ve come across “benny” in a group Years ago out in a local pub and he just blends in with everyone else it seems as if flo really had moulded him into the cringe fest she thrives off🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god the lying is so out of hand.. didn’t she take Gracie to get a load of stuff for Joanne (who is single as we all know 🙄 thanks to Flo.. by choice I’m guessing as she’s absolutely stunning. But this morning is claiming she hasn’t been out to the shops
To be a good liar you need to have a good memory to keep it up, and she has a shocking memory and thinks others forget too - we don't 😂.

Also as far as we know she's a brand rep for 2 companies that make wax melts so why is she putting spray fresheners all round her house? Clean it (properly) , air it and then it won't be so smelly anyway although going by their hygiene it would probably still smell.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.