The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're clear f that so once they get planning they're building the "games room/gym" then guarantee they'll all move out to that while the whole house is been renovated... I would bet my life on it
Yeah they both said they'll live in the shed which I assumed would be gym/games room whilst they do the house.

Reactions: 2
I do not understand how they can all walk around barefoot when those carpets havent even been cleaned 🤢🤢

She’s also sleeping ‘like a baby’ because she’s actually doing something in the day to actually make herself tired 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They're clear f that so once they get planning they're building the "games room/gym" then guarantee they'll all move out to that while the whole house is been renovated... I would bet my life on it
She did make that ‘joke’ about them all sleeping in the shed so you’re probably right!

What’s going on with her back this morning 🤔😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Christ here we go with the lumi changed my life shite and to everyone who bullied her at 19 .. trying to be relatable?! I know plenty of teen mums who’ve achieved a hell of a lot more than her, some even have their own REAL businesses 😂 shes still saving for that holiday tho 😂😂

• Heart
So I was looking at nuskin commission and it says you need to sell £2000 worth a month to get anything back. Is she really selling over 10 of these a month?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh Christ here we go with the lumi changed my life shite and to everyone who bullied her at 19 .. trying to be relatable?! I know plenty of teen mums who’ve achieved a hell of a lot more than her, some even have their own REAL businesses 😂 shes still saving for that holiday tho 😂😂
She's certainly not a good advert for how to use the lumi . She has cold sores . Rubs the lumi all over her face then wipes off with one of those face wipes again going all over her face . No wonder they are spreading.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's certainly not a good advert for how to use the lumi . She has cold sores . Rubs the lumi all over her face then wipes off with one of those face wipes again going all over her face . No wonder they are spreading.
She doesn’t even use the lumi properly, a lot of them don’t. You’re supposed to use it on one part of your face until it vibrates and then move to the next part so it all gets an even amount. But her and a lot other just do it all over their face for however much time they want 😳

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even use the lumi properly, a lot of them don’t. You’re supposed to use it on one part of your face until it vibrates and then move to the next part so it all gets an even amount. But her and a lot other just do it all over their face for however much time they want 😳
Yep, the only time she sticks to 1 section at a time is when she's talking about it as an ad, the rest of the time it's swished all over her face 🤦‍♀️like this is how to do it but take no notice as I don't 😂

• Haha
So I was looking at nuskin commission and it says you need to sell £2000 worth a month to get anything back. Is she really selling over 10 of these a month?
Not sure even she’d be able to answer that , she’s probably not able to count to ten 😂😂😂

• Haha
I do not understand how they can all walk around barefoot when those carpets havent even been cleaned 🤢🤢

She’s also sleeping ‘like a baby’ because she’s actually doing something in the day to actually make herself tired 🤣
This morning the kids were draping their bedding all over those gross carpets as well 🤢

• Sick
This morning the kids were draping their bedding all over those gross carpets as well 🤢
Having someone else’s curtains hanging up too, what’s that all about, all their smells retained 🤢 surely you would go and get some cheap blinds, but like I said before, surely you’d give the walls a coat of emulsion and freshen the place up but clearly not 🤣 some of her curtains from the old house would fit some of the windows 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Having someone else’s curtains hanging up too, what’s that all about, all their smells retained 🤢 surely you would go and get some cheap blinds, but like I said before, surely you’d give the walls a coat of emulsion and freshen the place up but clearly not 🤣 some of her curtains from the old house would fit some of the windows 🤷🏼‍♀️
I recon they sold a lot of their old stuff due to finances maybe ? Moving is tough for anyone so I don’t blame her if they did but some cheap curtains or blinds and coat of paint isn’t a bad idea...

Reactions: 4
Oh god I know 🤢 I watched her this morning pull those old curtains back and then touch her bed to make it. She’s honestly such a grubby person 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
I'm only halfway through today's dots but is she for real, wouldn't recommend something she doesn't think is good, she's got swipe ups for all sorts that she bought and then said was rubbish, but the swipe ups are still there. That toothpaste her and Ben used that they then said when using the lumi one that all others were rubbish. She thinks everyone else has as short a memory as her!
People look up to her 😂😂

Can use her Internet to go on a Lumi training group on Facebook but not use her data to invest in the kids schooling 😤😤
Shes saying 2fingers to everyone who said it was a bad idea to move away and live with Ben, haven't they been together 5or 6 years? And shes just started lumi, yeah well done you, for doing nothing for all that time! Taken 12 years to prove those bullies wrong - yeah you show em flo, book a holiday 😜 saved up for all that time to pay it. Funny how we won't see a new car as the money went into the house, that she was talking about using for a car the week before 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is she’s got money to buy new clothes and have a £200 bit of plastic toot to rub round her spotty mug every day, she could make the kids rooms a bit nicer, priorities really 😐 Also why do they need a ‘boot room’ when they’re so tight on space, the mind boggles 🤨🤯

Thing is she’s got money to buy new clothes and have a £200 bit of plastic toot to rub round her spotty mug every day, she could make the kids rooms a bit nicer, priorities really 😐 Also why do they need a ‘boot room’ when they’re so tight on space, the mind boggles 🤨🤯
Probably so they can make a big deal that they've changed it to a room for gracie when it gets too much. Or because flo is a selfish arse and needs a boot room so there's no shoes and coats in the hallway rather than space for the children.

• Haha
I’m a fairly new follower and I can’t believe the number of stories. Pretty much all of it is pointless, boring crap too :sleep: How does she not get sick of the sound of her own voice?

Reactions: 6
There
Her personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired .
Probably so they can make a big deal that they've changed it to a room for gracie when it gets too much. Or because flo is a selfish arse and needs a boot room so there's no shoes and coats in the hallway rather than space for the children.
Exactly. Why is George in with 2 girls too? Why not make him and Harry a bunk?

Shes had those jammis on for about a week now the scruff 🤢🤢
There will be a big story now of her hair wash and blow-dry and a " pamper" but a big hoo ha she has no bath 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.