The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why Harry has had a bed built?? They've got all the other beds they could have used, also she made a pou t of saying his new bed was due end of Jan and didn't know which house they'd be at, surely build that, or use one of the girls or George's beds that she also had ready??? Whole thing is very confusing. Please let us know why this is flo, cos we know you still read here and say 'loads of messages asking' 😂 is he just after some pics for his business? Yes he's got the skill to do it I just don't get why for Harry.
Where is Ella sleeping? Also I thought Gracie needs her own space?

That sofa doesn't fit in that living room. I would have it the other way... or in the dining room. I just don't understand this move.

Reactions: 6
Where is Ella sleeping? Also I thought Gracie needs her own space?

That sofa doesn't fit in that living room. I would have it the other way... or in the dining room. I just don't understand this move.
Apparently when Ella comes for the weekends, Harry will sleep on a camping bed in the lounge and Ella will have his bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ it all makes no sense! It's been said so many times that gracie needs space, hence George giving up his room for her so much.

Reactions: 5
Apparently when Ella comes for the weekends, Harry will sleep on a camping bed in the lounge and Ella will have his bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ it all makes no sense! It's been said so many times that gracie needs space, hence George giving up his room for her so much.
Think they are struggling for money so had to downsize?

Reactions: 3
Think they are struggling for money so had to downsize?
It seems that way... It was all so quick we're moving we'll decision wise process wise took forever but the fact that they moved in ASAP and now not doing anything for a year spells to me they're either broke af and needed to downsize or they didn't think this through, jumped straight in and realised duck

It’s not normal. They could easily have the girls in one room and the boys in the other. Ella’s hardly there anymore and doesn’t need her own room especially when they are so short of space. One of the fishing beds could be set up in the girls room when she stays or she could just as easily sleep on the big sofa.

I can’t make up my mind if it’s deliberate or if they are just too thick to come up with the most sensible solution.
Makes me laugh every time Flo says they have ‘5 kids’, ‘they’re are 7 of us’ ‘a big family is so expensive’. She actually acts like they have 5 children with them at all times 🤣 when in reality they very rarely do. Ella almost never stays over and always looks so awkward around Flo. I can’t deal with how embarrassing and completely full of it she is 🙈

Reactions: 9
What a lovely way to introduce themselves to the neighbourhood. Who wouldn’t love their neighbours burning tit in their back garden all day?

Take it to the dump you fecking tramps!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What a lovely way to introduce themselves to the neighbourhood. Who wouldn’t love their neighbours burning tit in their back garden all day?

I'm more concerned she must stink of bonfire and is wandering about in the house gonna spread the stink.
They had a skip anyway?

I'm more concerned she must stink of bonfire and is wandering about in the house gonna spread the stink.
They had a skip anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They had a skip anyway?

They had a skip anyway?
I don’t care if she or her house smell of bonfire, it’s likely an improvement. It’s selfish and lazy to burn stuff in your garden that can be taken to a recycling centre. It’s stinks the whole area and seeps into other people’s houses.

If there’s not enough rubbish to justify the cost of a skip then he could take it in the large transit van that he owns. They won’t because they’re tramps.

I don’t care if she or her house smell of bonfire, it’s likely an improvement. It’s selfish and lazy to burn stuff in your garden that can be taken to a recycling centre. It’s stinks the whole area and seeps into other people’s houses.

If there’s not enough rubbish to justify the cost of a skip then he could take it in the large transit van that he owns. They won’t because they’re tramps.
I think there’s more money issues than she’s letting on? To not even get a carpet cleaner in or just plain emulsion those walls? And then to say it’ll be like that for a year at least 🥴

• Sick
I think there’s more money issues than she’s letting on? To not even get a carpet cleaner in or just plain emulsion those walls? And then to say it’ll be like that for a year at least 🥴
She’s said before that they needed to sell the old house for a specific amount or they wouldn’t be able to afford the renovation. In their defence that’s not uncommon for people attempting to climb the property ladder. They’ll need to get an architect to draw up plans and then get planning permission before they start work. I think that Ben will be controlling the build and the money to do it and he seems to be thrifty when it comes to the interiors. Cleaning up the bedrooms doesn’t seem a priority to him. Benny oddly seems focused on the garden and what Benny wants, Benny gets. Some of the things I’ve seen from both of them make me think that they are tidy but very not hygienic. I would have at least cleaned the carpets in the kids rooms and painted the walls. The whole house needs cleaned and aired, not battery operated air fresheners.

Reactions: 9
So she's apparently been working so hard in the garden today, bonfire and hasn't washed her hair whilst in the shower 🤢dry shampoo isn't getting the sweat and stink out, so it's going to be on the sofa and pillows, mingling! But admits she's covered in dust from 'demolition' Same for Rosie as he hair doesn't look freshly washed either. Doesn't wash her face in the shower as it's pointless??
Interesting that Ben said they'd be homeschooling tomo so clearly just her with a crap attitude to school.
Getting rid of all the bushes, plants, and greenhouse to have it what all flat and fake grass? Tell the kids not to kick a ball near the greenhouse? And I thought the skip was there on the day they moved in to put the broken glass in, didn't happen then? Nice and safe as both said there was loads today.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
His name isn’t benny lol it’s so cringe his name is Ben she is the only person who calls him that 😂 she needs a good hot jet wash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They make me cringe, even more so when they’re together on stories, it all seems so fake!! Ben sweeping over his bald patches and the peace ✌🏻 thing I find so annoying. Flo, well Flo just saying good morning annoys me!! She looks so grubby. Also, only the other day, she said, “oh the shower’s so lovely” yet today, it’s not. She said, “we’ve been in the garden since 730” yet earlier, she didn’t get out of bed til 8. She is so full of inconsistencies, it’s embarrassing, so so embarrassing 🙈

His name isn’t benny lol it’s so cringe his name is Ben she is the only person who calls him that 😂 she needs a good hot jet wash
With a bit of bleach thrown in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's apparently been working so hard in the garden today, bonfire and hasn't washed her hair whilst in the shower 🤢dry shampoo isn't getting the sweat and stink out, so it's going to be on the sofa and pillows, mingling! But admits she's covered in dust from 'demolition' Same for Rosie as he hair doesn't look freshly washed either. Doesn't wash her face in the shower as it's pointless??
Interesting that Ben said they'd be homeschooling tomo so clearly just her with a crap attitude to school.
Getting rid of all the bushes, plants, and greenhouse to have it what all flat and fake grass? Tell the kids not to kick a ball near the greenhouse? And I thought the skip was there on the day they moved in to put the broken glass in, didn't happen then? Nice and safe as both said there was loads today.
I thought exactly the same 🤢 it takes a couple of washes to get the stink out of your hair properly and she hasn’t bothered with one 😷 she must be ponging 🥴 the comment about little ones in showers got me too, Rosie isn’t what I’d class a ‘little one’ 🙄

" Everyone is asking why we have downsized from a 6 bed ( sure it was a 5) to a 3" no they aren't, you are just reading here 🙄

If we discuss anything on here she's on it like a car bonnet a few hours later.

If we discuss anything on here she's on it like a car bonnet a few hours later.

• Haha
They make me cringe, even more so when they’re together on stories, it all seems so fake!! Ben sweeping over his bald patches and the peace ✌🏻 thing I find so annoying. Flo, well Flo just saying good morning annoys me!! She looks so grubby. Also, only the other day, she said, “oh the shower’s so lovely” yet today, it’s not. She said, “we’ve been in the garden since 730” yet earlier, she didn’t get out of bed til 8. She is so full of inconsistencies, it’s embarrassing, so so embarrassing 🙈

With a bit of bleach thrown in 🤣
That is what I thought. The pressure was amazing and now it only “drips”! And Ben addressing the “questions” on why they moved from their lovely home to this. Thanks for addressing our comments Flo!

• Haha
I imagine Benny is focusing on the garden first so he can get his new gym built 😄
They're clear f that so once they get planning they're building the "games room/gym" then guarantee they'll all move out to that while the whole house is been renovated... I would bet my life on it

Reactions: 3
I thought exactly the same 🤢 it takes a couple of washes to get the stink out of your hair properly and she hasn’t bothered with one 😷 she must be ponging 🥴 the comment about little ones in showers got me too, Rosie isn’t what I’d class a ‘little one’ 🙄
Yeah I found the little ones in the shower Abit weird. I’d do that for my 1 year old if we didn’t have a Bath as I’d worry she’d slip stood in the shower but I’m sorry Rosie is old enough to stand and have a shower 🤣 she makes her sound like she’s 1/2

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.