The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for the lovely Tattlers who’ve followed her for a while. Has she ever mentioned being mixed race? She’s referred to her hair as Afro on a few occasions but I can’t tell if she’s being literal or offensive.
I have followed her for a while but can’t remember her mentioning it and I’m sure I’d have remembered.

Just wanted to add, her spelling was never this bad early on. I honestly think she does it on purpose too!!

What has happened to the work sheet things that she was doing? I thought was going to be done by this week?? I’m sure she’s not mentioned them... Not that I’m interested in them but hopefully someone is spell checking them first for her !! Let’s hope they understand what she’s going on about. 😂

Reactions: 7
Question for the lovely Tattlers who’ve followed her for a while. Has she ever mentioned being mixed race? She’s referred to her hair as Afro on a few occasions but I can’t tell if she’s being literal or offensive.
She did talk about this in the past and confirmed that as far as she knows she isn’t of mixed race, so yet again she’s just being uneducated with her use of language.

Reactions: 5
She did talk about this in the past and confirmed that as far as she knows she isn’t of mixed race, so yet again she’s just being uneducated with her use of language.
Thanks. I was about to comment on the state of her hair and thought I’d better check.

Reactions: 2
Her mum and dad are both white, I’ve looked on her Facebook and found her mum and she shares pictures of her dad. No her hair isn’t Afro, it’s curly. I am actually mixed race and never refer to my hair as ‘Afro’ because it isn’t. It’s mega curly ringlets but not Afro. My daughter looks pretty much white and is getting ringlets, I wouldn’t say her hair is Afro because again it isn’t. She needs to look up the definition of Afro hair!! I do think it’s quite offensive if I’m honest

Her parents are both white she’s just being an uneducated knob 😂
I have hair like hers thick wavy and frizzy and I’m also white, I’ve never felt the need to refer to my hair as an Afro because that would be offensive.. some days I do call it a birds nest tho especially if it’s been windy 😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have hair like hers thick wavy and frizzy and I’m also white, I’ve never felt the need to refer to my hair as an Afro because that would be offensive.. some days I do call it a birds nest tho especially if it’s been windy 😩😂
Birds nest is fine but honestly saying it’s like ‘Afro’ hair is a joke

Reactions: 4
Her new hair isn't done well at all, the root drag hasn't been done correctly, the mid to bottom looks tonnes better with a good toner, I can see where the hairdresser has gone slightly wrong with it (hairdresser myself). The last time she had it done it was patchy as well. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so stuck up 🤣

Yeah she said she was white, I don't get why she keeps calling her hair a fro, so offensive. My hair is curlier than hers and I'm white, my hair is just curly, its not an afro.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her new hair isn't done well at all, the root drag hasn't been done correctly, the mid to bottom looks tonnes better with a good toner, I can see where the hairdresser has gone slightly wrong with it (hairdresser myself). The last time she had it done it was patchy as well. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so stuck up 🤣

Yeah she said she was white, I don't get why she keeps calling her hair a fro, so offensive. My hair is curlier than hers and I'm white, my hair is just curly, its not an afro.
I remember you saying you were a hairdresser and root drags would be better in her hair... I wonder if she was actually attempting to take your advice 😂😂
She’s ridiculously offensive with a lot of her wording to be honest, none of us should really be so suprised that she says Afro I mean ,she openly also uses other derogatory terms frequently.

• Haha
What’s with the picture on her grid with the red nails holding the jacket fur? That’s such an awful photo 😂😂😂 I’m so confused - I was thinking it would be a swipe to see the after picture?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also her hair looks exactly the same - I can’t see any difference. Those front bits are gonna be bright purple next week using the fudge products 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember guys shes an ‘influencer’ 😂 no luv your part of a crappy pyramid scheme that takes peoples money! You put filters on your before and afters!

• Haha
What’s with the picture on her grid with the red nails holding the jacket fur? That’s such an awful photo 😂😂😂 I’m so confused - I was thinking it would be a swipe to see the after picture?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also her hair looks exactly the same - I can’t see any difference. Those front bits are gonna be bright purple next week using the fudge products 😂😂😂😂😂
The ridiculous red lipstick and nails pic is captioned that a woman wearing red lipstick is about to change the world 😂😂
Genuinely who does she think she is 😂 she’s an tiny insta hun not an A list star 😂

• Haha
I’m still laughing at the stripper school run outfit - I’ve never seen anyone act so desperate and on such a public platform 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve got breast implants and I certainly wouldn’t be flaunting them like that, my husband would be mortified if I was strutting about like that. I certainly don’t go about telling everyone like she does. It speaks a thousand words that Benny doesn’t seem to care she cuts about half naked - he defo lost interest a while ago. He seems like the type that would just drop a woman when they age and move on to the younger model, he’s certainly got the purse strings in this relationship which can’t be a very nice feeling for her!

• Haha
I don’t think she’s had her hair done. I reckon she was on about the dressing gown curls 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing at the stripper school run outfit - I’ve never seen anyone act so desperate and on such a public platform 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve got breast implants and I certainly wouldn’t be flaunting them like that, my husband would be mortified if I was strutting about like that. I certainly don’t go about telling everyone like she does. It speaks a thousand words that Benny doesn’t seem to care she cuts about half naked - he defo lost interest a while ago. He seems like the type that would just drop a woman when they age and move on to the younger model, he’s certainly got the purse strings in this relationship which can’t be a very nice feeling for her!
I don’t think bennys a total bad guy (a chav yes 😂) but he’s been paying the bills alone for years now whilst she does basically nothing.. I mean that’s got to be frustrating, especially when she literally spunks it up the wall on crap & then when it comes to Xmas and birthdays she’s panicking about money (I’ll wait for another long rant from Flo explaining how she does have money now) 🤪😂
Plus literally everywhere he goes she finds reason to be with him or “pop into a job” it’s very suffocating and controlling and I personally think that’s way worse than the money situation tbh.
I still don’t condone cheating either to be clear lol

Hang on, she had a lay in....”she’s not done that for ages” I’m sure she’s said that for the last few weekends or am I imagining that?! Like, it’s ok to have a lay in, we all have them but she pretends she doesn’t - she forgets her own lies this cretin!

• Haha
that ponytail she bought isn’t going to match her hair colour now surely so is that another waste of money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.