The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair does look better natural, I will give her that but that outfit was horrendous and really does remind me of Tanya Turner 🤣 says she needs to go and clean but then she's gonna spend the weekend cleaning. Girl, what do you need to clean?! Your house is spotless because you've spent more time on that rather than homeschooling your kid.

Reactions: 5
Her hair does look better natural, I will give her that but that outfit was horrendous and really does remind me of Tanya Turner 🤣 says she needs to go and clean but then she's gonna spend the weekend cleaning. Girl, what do you need to clean?! Your house is spotless because you've spent more time on that rather than homeschooling your kid.
The kid that she can't leave for more than 2 seconds, but is waffling on on stories for how long. The kid that had yesterday off so she could clean, the kid that is away for the weekend, and the kid that did no work yesterday and is waiting for the ipad to die do she can do no more work today. The school must really love her! Prancing in half dressed and no emphasis on the school work. Say hi Rosie, meanwhile she's still online learning but asking to leave, yeah cos of her amazing role model mother!! Cebrating cos Ella had a driving lesson 🤔 Still got more dots to go........

The kid that she can't leave for more than 2 seconds, but is waffling on on stories for how long. The kid that had yesterday off so she could clean, the kid that is away for the weekend, and the kid that did no work yesterday and is waiting for the ipad to die do she can do no more work today. The school must really love her! Prancing in half dressed and no emphasis on the school work. Say hi Rosie, meanwhile she's still online learning but asking to leave, yeah cos of her amazing role model mother!! Cebrating cos Ella had a driving lesson 🤔 Still got more dots to go........
Coat was £55 got it for £35, yep that's half price flo, go you!! Sit with Rosie and maybe you can learn too. And no you can't go away after Christmas just cos you don't want to be on your own. They are tier 3 at the moment and want to go on 27th which is the last day of the Christmas 'relaxed rules' and tier 3 should not be leaving their area. I don't get what's hard, it's there on the gov website, is she wanting a hand delivered letter??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Coat was £55 got it for £35, yep that's half price flo, go you!! Sit with Rosie and maybe you can learn too. And no you can't go away after Christmas just cos you don't want to be on your own. They are tier 3 at the moment and want to go on 27th which is the last day of the Christmas 'relaxed rules' and tier 3 should not be leaving their area. I don't get what's hard, it's there on the gov website, is she wanting a hand delivered letter??
She needs a personal visit from someone to explain 😂... I don’t think she’d understand a letter seeing as she can’t understand the gov website
Her reading, writing & spelling skills are embarrassing for a woman of her age

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How concerning is it that half of the replies said to just go ahead and go away anyway or that she’s allowed to even do so! Clearly all as thick as she is, although judging by her maths with the discount on the coat, I’m suspicious as to whether 50% would actually be the correct answer 🤣

• Haha
When Florence started her account i remember Sian from The Chapman Chapter shouting her out all the time and telling her followers to go follow TaylorMadeHome. I’m sure I remember a time they went to Home Bargains together too.

I don’t watch Chapman Chapter very often so I don’t know if she mentions Florence at all but I never see any tags or anything from Flo.

Also Sian has children, not sure how old but similar in age to Rosie/George, and they go to the same school as I remember Sian waving to Flo on the school run. They never seemed to have any play dates or anything back when we were allowed.

No real point to this except me thinking it strange that they don’t seem to mention each other anymore.

Omg what an absolute disgrace. I’m actually laughing so much. I’m assuming she thinks that’s a good look? She’s like a 40 year old that thinks she’s 20. Absolutely desperate for attention because her husband isn’t the slightest bit interested in her and no wonder she’s extremely unattractive in every aspect. Why is she wearing a bra thats half done up for the school run?!!!!! Her poor kids, what an embarrassment!

I don't get why she cut her sons hair when the barbers opened back up on 2nd December? This has confused me somewhat. Especially as she was saying what a terrible job she has done because she's crap at hairdressing. I just don't get it? Was it for content?????
Yes!!! I thought EXACTLY the same thing!!

Reactions: 6
What is she wearing for goodness sake it’s bloody winter, and she’s got half a corset on, she’s embarrassing. Stopped the school work yesterday to have a day cleaning and now saying she doesn’t have time to clean or shop for food. She’s lies so much she forgets what she’s told everyone.
How can she say there is nothing written for the guidelines on what you can and can’t do? Stop chatting tit on Instagram and check the website Flo. Also she’s bought that face thing in the Black Friday sales but thinks she doesn’t have enough wrinkles to use it so she’s going to use it on Ben! Why buy it if you’re not going to use it, just another waste of money.

Another clothes haul video called winter glam 😂

I’m getting band of gold vibes off it.. does anyone remember that program about the prostitutes 😂

What is she wearing for goodness sake it’s bloody winter, and she’s got half a corset on, she’s embarrassing. Stopped the school work yesterday to have a day cleaning and now saying she doesn’t have time to clean or shop for food. She’s lies so much she forgets what she’s told everyone.
How can she say there is nothing written for the guidelines on what you can and can’t do? Stop chatting tit on Instagram and check the website Flo. Also she’s bought that face thing in the Black Friday sales but thinks she doesn’t have enough wrinkles to use it so she’s going to use it on Ben! Why buy it if you’re not going to use it, just another waste of money.
All she does is buy herself things the kids don’t get a look in! Most decent parents spend Black Friday scouting the sales for their kids Xmas.
They’ll be bankrupt by 2022 ... if they’re not halfway there already the way she spends on herself and the daily pointless crap

• Haha
When Florence started her account i remember Sian from The Chapman Chapter shouting her out all the time and telling her followers to go follow TaylorMadeHome. I’m sure I remember a time they went to Home Bargains together too.

I don’t watch Chapman Chapter very often so I don’t know if she mentions Florence at all but I never see any tags or anything from Flo.

Also Sian has children, not sure how old but similar in age to Rosie/George, and they go to the same school as I remember Sian waving to Flo on the school run. They never seemed to have any play dates or anything back when we were allowed.

No real point to this except me thinking it strange that they don’t seem to mention each other anymore.
Yep, but I think sian did have a dig at her the other day about actually sitting with her son and flo wasn't, I did write here about it, but no she doesn't mention her by name or account anymore that I see. Also sian was saying don't buy if you can't afford it, whilst flo was all buy my tit on black Friday.

Yep, but I think sian did have a dig at her the other day about actually sitting with her son and flo wasn't, I did write here about it, but no she doesn't mention her by name or account anymore that I see. Also sian was saying don't buy if you can't afford it, whilst flo was all buy my tit on black Friday.
Flo did say a while back that she wasn't interested in school run mums as well, so I think that friendship fizzled. I imagine Florence is really hard to be friends with, she comes across as egotistical but dense.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but what the hell are these videos about whilst Rosie is doing school work? CONCENTRATE ON HELPING YOUR CHILD!! Also muting the teacher to ‘help’ and then unmuting her for literally no reason apart from the gram. The music in the background pumping too? None of that will be helping Rosie!!!

• Angry
Wtf is she wearing to sit around the house. Jesus wept out some clothes on woman, you’re 30 years of age and around young children, they don’t need to see your naked flesh.

Why are her eyebrows translucent?

Yep i saw that! It was after reading your comment that made me think about their early friendship and what happened.

Wtf is she wearing to sit around the house. Jesus wept out some clothes on woman, you’re 30 years of age and around young children, they don’t need to see your naked flesh.

Why are her eyebrows translucent?
How old is Harry now? Presumably at that awkward growing up age where his friends will take the piss if she’s driving him to school dressed like that!

What....a.....state 🤢

Grow the f up woman! You never cease to amaze us with your hopeless skills, how on earth you think you’re a good mother is beyond me! No wonder you’re husband isn’t interested in you 🥱

I'm only halfway through today's dots but she literally said she just said she saw the goat on someone else's account, then said she's taking the credit for it as she found it, yeah found it as much as you found the lounge wear on hinch but you won't take credit for that. I'm sure I'll be back before all the dots are watched 😂😂
Just came on to say exactly this! 😂

Reactions: 2
Flo did say a while back that she wasn't interested in school run mums as well, so I think that friendship fizzled. I imagine Florence is really hard to be friends with, she comes across as egotistical but dense.
She strikes me as one of those woman that thinks everyone fancy’s her man aswell & we all know by her behaviour she’s paranoid about him. I feel like she’s quite happy with no pals or job , keeping tabs on Bennys every move.

She's actually given out the teachers full name. Surely that's not right? Making a point of sitting with Rosie working, with a camera on them, and took over. Also if Rosie is using the letter names there's. O need to belittle her by using the sounds instead. Thick as tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.