The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Ben will be delighted when he gets out of the shower to see that she’s rolling her greasy hair all over his pillows 🤢 I can’t tell if she’s just washed it, has a hair mask on or it’s just THAT greasy 🤔
Hair mask guys 😂😂 along with some dodgy looking tan on her hands.

I may be wrong but I’m sure she’s not washed that bedding in over two weeks since she brought it home from Primark and also with the dogs arse having been sitting on it.... She took the bottom sheet off, appeared to turn it round to the opposite side and refit it! She’s so lazy.
Wouldn't surprise me if she hadn't. I also wouldn't be changing my bedding on camera like she does if my duvet was that yellow.

Reactions: 7
I may be wrong but I’m sure she’s not washed that bedding in over two weeks since she brought it home from Primark and also with the dogs arse having been sitting on it.... She took the bottom sheet off, appeared to turn it round to the opposite side and refit it! She’s so lazy.
She’s a dirty pig with those beds, rosie had the same sheet on for months and months and she wonders why she’s got some infection on her leg 🤢 not to mention she brought her covers home from primark and whacked them on her bed without being washed first... YUK 🤢

Also... should we all be flattered that she basically dedicated all her story’s to us yesterday & even this morning 🤷‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a dirty pig with those beds, rosie had the same sheet on for months and months and she wonders why she’s got some infection on her leg 🤢 not to mention she brought her covers home from primark and whacked them on her bed without being washed first... YUK 🤢
Yes!! 👏🏻 I meant to add she hadn’t even washed any of the new bedding first before using it. 🤢

PS. Afternoon Flo 👋

Reactions: 2
Thanks for letting me know it was a hair mask Flo 😄

What was with taking the bedsheet off, spinning it round and putting it back on 🤔😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for letting me know it was a hair mask Flo 😄

What was with taking the bedsheet off, spinning it round and putting it back on 🤔😂
At this point she may as well come straight on here and answer questions, it’s so obvious she regularly reads here now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually just post she's got a new brand rep? It's not her brand 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she means she's recruited someone into her mlm 🙄 she actually thinks she's created a business and a brand by selling for a company 🤣 here comes the not knowing whether the kids are back to school or non home learning!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually just post she's got a new brand rep? It's not her brand 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she means she's recruited someone into her mlm 🙄 she actually thinks she's created a business and a brand by selling for a company 🤣 here comes the not knowing whether the kids are back to school or non home learning!
She’s an idiot 😂 her new “brand rep” is a girl off MTVs teen mum so she’ll be thinking she’s really made it now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t they have a TV in their bedroom? Is that a normal thing? We have one In all 4 bedrooms, and I just thought everyone went to bed and watched TV 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

I just checked out the price of the lumi. Wow 200 quid? Does it do the dishes as well?! I think its wrong and exploitative to charge that much and for others to promote it. I've found others for much less online with more attachments.
Worst but about it though is the bit when she shows what is on it after she's so called 'cleansed' IT'S NOT DIRT the cleanser is that colour to start with 😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish she would stop messing with her hair ! It’s terrible . All different colours with two white streaks at the front . You can see short bits where her hair has obviously broken off with the bleach . Needs to get it sorted as soon as hairdressers reopen.

So puffy and very manly looking lately. She’s also so desperate for content she referred to buns in the oven twice. Are you pregnant hun
Remember someone asked her on a question time ages ago if her and Benny would have kids and she was like we’d love to but we’ve spoke about it and we won’t be “ 🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.