Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nora247

So today she’s only doing an hour of schoolwork and then taking them for a long drive. I understand it’s the anniversary of her Dads death, but if the kids were at school she couldn’t just take them out of school after an hour!!

Reactions: 4

Wooohooo

Wow, wow, wow.....does she think that look is good?? I’m slim too (must be my “jeans”) never EVER would I dress like her but then again I’m in a happy marriage and get the attention I need within that! She has taken the decision to give them both a break....so she can go sit on insta?? She never ceases to amaze me. If that were my child struggling, I’d be chatting to the teacher (without that slut red lipstick on to sit indoors!!!) nope not Flo, she goes to her room, to try and sell her “leumi!!” She’s also given Gracie a break...for what reason? She has scheduled breaks! People like Flo make the teachers job even harder!! And the head spin....Flo grow up and step up to your role of mother, you are pretty much useless at everything!!!

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I’m really glad she told us all in great detail about poor Benny boy being sick, I hope he’s better for tommorow or I don’t know how any of us will enjoy Xmas 🙄😂😂
Also her skins an absolute mess she’s the worst advert for that lumi 😂😂

Chickenuggets123

Randomly I was watching a program the other night and MLMs came up in it... if she is getting a PLAIN 🙄😂 to wherever I’m pretty sure she’s expected to pay for it herself and i don’t for a second think she earns enough to be able to afford that, I mean she’s begging for weekend breaks in the U.K. on her insta but yeh sure you’re going abroad with your make believe friends flo 😂
Not sure if it’s the same Programme you watched but last night I watched ‘Secrets of the Multi-level Millionaires’ on BBC iplayer. Everyone should take an hour out of the day to watch it - including you Flo. NU Skin’s prime target are stay at home mums like Flo. It tells you the stats on what they earn - such an eye opener. I do feel sorry for her that she’s been scammed into believing that she’s going to make money. She’s done exactly what they wanted her to do - buy a bunch of their products. Her up line will just be looking for the next Flo to join her team to scam. The worst thing is Flo will think her up line is her friend which explains why they look to target vulnerable people.

Last edited:

1-2/3:4

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR FLORENCE!!!!!!! It’s so gross

They are in her reels now. Latest two reels.

Has anyone seen her tiktok - more cringeworthy material on that 😂😂😂
Why does she have to save that crap anyways?! Much less film it

Another moaning post here. Sorry guys! But did anyone see her sanitary towels on the floor of her bedroom as she was tidying? I would never period shame because hey it’s natural but what I don’t think is right is having it on show for all your followers to see and also why is it in her bedroom?!?! Isn’t that a bathroom essential?!

*not

Last edited:
  • Sick

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
2 hours school a day ... vile! Although to be honest I have to admit, I’m shocked Joanne is allowing this to happen with the older kids... does Harry not have exam prep?? Nobody is doing these kids any favours.
Everytime the camera panned to Ella yesterday she looked like she didn’t want to be on camera, not one of her smiles were genuine, you just need to look at older photos of her on the grid to see that yesterday’s smiles were forced .

Anyone hate her stupid middle path and hair hanging down from her ponytail? Or is it just me 🙈
It’s a very 90s style but that’s her style I suppose 😂😂

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Rosie isn't tall enough for no booster seat in the car, and the dog standing between the seats, car safety at its finest! 😤😤

• Angry

Crunchpie

I may be wrong but I’m sure she’s not washed that bedding in over two weeks since she brought it home from Primark and also with the dogs arse having been sitting on it.... She took the bottom sheet off, appeared to turn it round to the opposite side and refit it! She’s so lazy.

• Sick

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Did she actually just post she's got a new brand rep? It's not her brand 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she means she's recruited someone into her mlm 🙄 she actually thinks she's created a business and a brand by selling for a company 🤣 here comes the not knowing whether the kids are back to school or non home learning!
She’s an idiot 😂 her new “brand rep” is a girl off MTVs teen mum so she’ll be thinking she’s really made it now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that Ella is apparently a really good Footballer? Those Garden videos did her absolutely no favours 🙈

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I wonder if the dads not got kids coz of Gracie being there isolating, did he not take the kids for a covid test or something last time because he looks after his mum?! there was some story behind it , it’s in the last feed... not saying it’s right if that’s the reason either but I do remember him being quite specific about covid tests at one point n she was melting down again
Glad I’m not losing my marbles 😂

That’s what I don’t understand . If the downloads are free I don’t understand what she gets out of it other than heaps of praise from her wonderful followers but that isn’t going to make her any money and I thought that was what this was all about . Giving her her own income so that she didn’t have to depend on Ben. Maybe phase 3 will answer this question 😂
She’s probably hoping the people that come and download her crap work sheets will buy a few lumi things whilst they’re there, I mean everything lumi is a huge part of her routine these days you know 😉😂😂

• Haha

Gonefishing

Pretty sure that Rosie isn't tall enough for no booster seat in the car, and the dog standing between the seats, car safety at its finest! 😤😤
She has never cared about safety! I think one of my first posts about her was the kids on skates bikes and hoverboards with no helmets on 😡😡

• Angry
Imagine your new years resolution actually being that you won't use filters 🤣
Give it til the end of the week (probably being generous there) and she'll have 'forgotten' and have them back on!

So are we not seeing Taylor made morni g cos of the room changes? Gracie has been using Ella's room, Ella has been there so does that mean gracie has been kicked out and into George's room and he back into rosies? Gracie who needs stability? As I'm doubtful they'd put Ella into George's room and gave them all out of sync. Bet she doesn't even try and change delivery of Harry's bed so she can go back to that house and try and get in to see if they've changed anything already. Probably give it all a good scrub!

Last edited: