Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Looked like Benny cooked and did the dishes, seriously what does this woman actually do with her life, she barely cooks, she surface cleans things that she’s had previously tidied usually by a child, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen such a lazy Instagrammer or mother in general

Yes I’ve mentioned before - she looks fuming, I feel so bad for her. It must be so embarrassing if her friends see the videos, really feel for her!

What happened to the daily November thing/awareness for Domestic abuse? Guarantee by Feb/Mar the lumi will be ditched alongside that and she’ll say it’s because she needs to concentrate on the Reno when actually it’s because nobody buys them 😂😂😂😂

I still don’t think they’ll move though, I think there’s a lot of underlying issues - maybe they’ve been done for tax fraud!
Someone said she used the domestic abuse to try and get in with another Instagrammer, as someone who works in that environment that really did shock me, I’m all for awareness about anything that’s relevant and this year it’s more relevant than ever, I even defended her on here for it at the time . (Won’t be doing that again in a hurry)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Randomly I was watching a program the other night and MLMs came up in it... if she is getting a PLAIN 🙄😂 to wherever I’m pretty sure she’s expected to pay for it herself and i don’t for a second think she earns enough to be able to afford that, I mean she’s begging for weekend breaks in the U.K. on her insta but yeh sure you’re going abroad with your make believe friends flo 😂

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Question for the lovely Tattlers who’ve followed her for a while. Has she ever mentioned being mixed race? She’s referred to her hair as Afro on a few occasions but I can’t tell if she’s being literal or offensive.

Crunchpie

100% it is one of Ben’s kids with symptoms and Joanne has said for Flo not to name them. If it was G or R she’d name the poor kid.

Xoxoxox

As a hairdresser it really bugs me that she clearly leaves purple/silver shampoo in for too long. It gives her a patchy finish and her hair cut isn't the best for her type of naturally curly hair.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I find this woman so strange! Like really strange, when I first started following her I thought she was so nice and she used to work with benny not sure what doing like but she wasn’t like what she is now

Her kids will suffer if she doesn’t sort her kids schooling out x

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
See she’s been on and bought some followers 😂😂 that must be bennys Xmas present to her ...no way people have been finding her and following her the things she’s been coming out with 😂

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with kids doing their chores and learning basic life skills, but she acts like its only her kids who do this and yes she should be proud that they do, because kids are kids at the end of the day but still she is a lazy parent as shes doesn't have a job so SURELY she would have time to do things with the kids and homeschool etc? ....
See this is what annoys me she goes on like her kids are the only kids to do it and I personally can’t fathom how you can be so hardcore about chores & preach about how it’s so good for them, which yes routine is , nobody here’s denying that but where’s the same effort towards their education, or even silly things like the football team she demanded George change to for “her” yet she sent him off with Benny?? 🙄 It’s all about what suits her and makes her life easier, it’s nothing to do with what she feels is best for the kids.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Oh fuck off flo😡
The only reason she wants another baby is because people have been saying the kids are old enough for her to go to work which she obviously doesn’t want. Oh yeah let’s pop another kid out so I don’t have to work 😡
She answered a question in a weird way about more babys not long ago anyways... I got the impression Benny said no ( not so stupid after all I wouldn’t have a baby to that leech either ) 😂

She can’t remember anything, no Brains whatsoever 😂😂
Remember the domestic abuse awareness she did for one day 🙄
I think that's cos she was trying to get in with PTWM who actually tagged her in a Lumi shit post.
She's 30 (as we all know) and she's made her top a crop top with a hairband 😂😂 My daughter is 8 and does that 😂😂 would they be happy if Ella went out dressed like she does? Not setting a good example to all her kiddies is she? Does she think it makes her attractive? Always showing the belly off, but apparently benny is a teeth and eyes man? so cover the hell up it's freezing cold and you're old enough to realise you don't need to show everyone everything!
Maybe she's worried that people will think they're the same age? Who knows but she needs to keep telling us 😂
Isn't it nice how she's doing stuff at home everyday with Gracie. Oh no my mistake! I bet if it was Rosie or George off school, we'd see all these activities planned to keep them busy.
Oh and is that the 1st time we've seen Gracie doing any work, and guess what, it's cos Rosie is off now too! We'll be bombarded with how sad it is that Gracies isolation is up on Friday but now Rosie has to stay in (even though we know she won't) probably parade her round the playground to get George 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Wooohooo

The management part....seriously Flo?! Who are you trying to convince! People are unfollowing because they have seen through your crap! You said it yourself, countless times that you have never been diagnosed with dyslexia and it would be a massive insult claiming to be dyslexia when you’re not, you’re just thick as shit. You are an insult to so many people!
I laughed out loud at the comment re Ben rearranging his hair! Every....damn....time he’s on he does it, no wonder it’s thinning, he rubs it too much 😂 he’s probably feeling insecure cause she likes to remind him every day that he’s punching and he’s 10 years older!! This woman grates on my nerves 😬

Sorry that was meant to say dyslexic

Hjuyrd99

Also she gets ready in her pjs too like makeup hair etc so does she shower after she’s done all that????? 🧐

I was also confused by this! I’ve followed her from the beginning and wondered if I’d missed something 🤔 so I went through her profile to her first posts and there are no ‘before & after’ type posts that you would expect to see on a renovation account. They have moved into that house and done it up? I know they built a top floor I think but that’s it. I don’t know a single tradesperson that doesn’t do their own houses up!? She’s trying to make out like that have done this multiple times? Flo, you do know if you keep saying things it doesn’t mean it will become true 😂
Yeah I genuinely thought oh they must have done this a lot because she said “that’s what we do” then scrolling through her profile I realised they couldn’t have so that must be a lie lol

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Her new hair isn't done well at all, the root drag hasn't been done correctly, the mid to bottom looks tonnes better with a good toner, I can see where the hairdresser has gone slightly wrong with it (hairdresser myself). The last time she had it done it was patchy as well. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so stuck up 🤣

Yeah she said she was white, I don't get why she keeps calling her hair a fro, so offensive. My hair is curlier than hers and I'm white, my hair is just curly, its not an afro.
I remember you saying you were a hairdresser and root drags would be better in her hair... I wonder if she was actually attempting to take your advice 😂😂
She’s ridiculously offensive with a lot of her wording to be honest, none of us should really be so suprised that she says Afro I mean ,she openly also uses other derogatory terms frequently.

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

Soy sauce all over her face 😭😂😂

right enough where is the smelly thing? 😂
She’s not wore it since - hopefully in the skip along with the rest of the rubbish outside her house. She just wears the one that makes her look like a sheep now - maybe that’s why she thinks she lives on a farm. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Xoxoxox

I think she’s had Botox and fillers. Her cheekbones are really swollen and I suspect that big lump on her fod is a Botox injection site mark. Probably explains the filters. If it’s done on the cheap you often get brushing and swelling
I think she has as well, even without funny filters sometimes her face looks really filled.

She doesn’t want to show us what she made for her website so instead she’s ‘created’ two pages of routines due to high demand!

Of course she has. These aren’t the original routine pages she was going to launch at all are they 🙄 shes already shown us that first one before as a ‘sneaky peek’ 😄
Yeah they'll look like something she's just thrown together probably, despite taking a lot of time to make months ago 😂😂