Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1-2/3:4

I have just under 3000 followers and I have almost as much, sometimes more, engagement on my posts than she does with her 20k!
I only have 1000 and never have engagements 😂 but to be fair I didn’t start my page to be an influencer. I started it to document our house renovations

It only took her a few minutes to see that message too and then she deleted her stories and then blocked me, so she clearly knew she was in the wrong otherwise she wouldn’t delete her stories, glad I don’t have to see them all washing their face with the same product anymore lol
That is just so bad! Glad you told her off though because it was so bloody inappropriate

Reactions: 4

Popo15

Just catching up - 31st of November, actual tears 😂😂😂😂

I got a ring light delivered today.. just a basic one because I actually needed it for working from home as it gets dark at 15:30 now and I have real video calls for my real job. It did make my laugh a bit when it arrived... I can’t believe she hauls that thing about to every room... I’ve set it up at my work desk and that’s where it will stay 😂
Did you buy it off of her aff link?? 😂😂😂

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Right so why’s she being so secretive about what kid it is? 😂😂 unless it’s one of Ben’s and she’s Been told to shut her mouth which evidently she’s not managed to do. Plus if they’re all at home as She claims why is the house like a morgue? No sign of life at all

“we’ve all been tested for a life threatening pandemic but today’s been a great day overall” 😂😂😂 No bother moron, sounds great right enough 😐 😂

Chickenuggets123

When I found out she was younger than me I was shocked. I’ve got 10 years on her and ok I’m told I look young but I think it’s because she’s stuck in the 80s/90s with her fashion and looks.
I was gobsmacked when I found out her age. She does have the body of a 30 year old but her face looks very gaunt for her age. I really don’t think that face dildo is doing her any favours - it’s just another company making money from very gullible women.

Popo15

If someone has their hand up Infront of their face I’m pretty sure they don’t want to be filmed!! If I was that girls mother I would not be happy with that..
Abs she said ‘no’ when flo asked her to share what she was doing!

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
2 hours a day!!! Proudly putting it out there too 😣 Unbelievable, the biggest joke is all the kids (except the little one) are of secondary school age aren’t they? There’s something fundamentally wrong if they can’t sit down and get on with it whilst under supervision......trouble is the supervision can’t be arsed to supervise, too busy with a phone in her face 🙄🙄
George is in year 6 so goes to high school next year so this year is an important year for him . Not sure what is happening with SATS this year .

• Wow
Shes simple in the head. She was gleefully telling rosie the other day “mummy used to get special projects at school too , you’re just like me” yeh because you’re simple Flo hun & you couldn’t keep up with the other kids not because the teacher thought you were special 🤯
It’s just sad for the kids that zero emphasis is on education when they clearly needed a bit of extra help (her words) before lockdown etc, never mind now having missed months of school
The boys will obviously have manual jobs and the girls keep a home, they're travellers remember 😂 it is really sad for the kids though. Remember 1st lockdown she even made them do worksheets during half term and was trying so hard to show they were always working, now she's slacking off work.

Oops she must have forgotten to add gifted onto those hair stories 😀
Can't spell gifted 😂😂 seriously though, she's so bad it, I always want to report it but don't know how easy it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Puglove3

He was semi-pro she said.
😂 I always wanted to be a wag 😂😂 maybe not so much now 😝

Why does she keep saying Gracie is in lockdown? No flo EVERYONE is in lockdown, Gracie is supposed to be self isolating 🙄
It’s definitely not as good as people think.
Ok you may have materialistic shizzle but the blokes are mega cunts 😂
😂 by the way I am poor as fuck now 😂😂😂 although I’d rather that then still be living like that 😂

1-2/3:4

#Fitness ??? She literally pis@*d around in the garden a couple of times during Lockdown 1, that is not fitness 🤣
It’s all balls. She has said so many times the reason she is skinny is because of genes. Nothing more. She doesn’t do any exercise.

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

Nah i know which one she went to and it really is like that, we had to go yesterday hahaha
They are nothing like what she described here in Scotland. I honestly thought she taken her description from a movie 😂

Anyone else notice she’s always wearing big jumpers now when Benny is around but no clothes when he’s at work? Maybe he’s pulled her up about it😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Gracie64

omg literally no respect for herself or any of those children, Talk about loving yourself, poor Harry, Joanne and Steve. step in and save there poor children from this degrading low life so called step mother, mum

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I thi k he probably talks as much shit tbh, wants everyone to think he's such a great man providing their lifestyle 😂
Do we think it might be George with Covid? Chapman chapter's daughters bubble has closed, is she is George's class??
No it’s defiantly her that’s the fruit loop he is half decent and normal..I think she’s probably relied and lent on him for so long now he’s just used to her weirdness or as I like to call it bullshit.. if it was one of her kids she’s be singing it from the roof tops as she usually does I’m guessing it’s one of bens kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be nobody could be another reel of bollocks

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Her parents are both white she’s just being an uneducated knob 😂
I have hair like hers thick wavy and frizzy and I’m also white, I’ve never felt the need to refer to my hair as an Afro because that would be offensive.. some days I do call it a birds nest tho especially if it’s been windy 😩😂
Birds nest is fine but honestly saying it’s like ‘Afro’ hair is a joke

Chickenuggets123

I would just like to see clean sheets on her bed for once tbh 😂😂 climbing in to fresh covers and a manky sheet doesn’t appeal to me 😂😂

unsure why she’s used both dildos on her face aswell... maybe it’s filthy from being on her filthy sheets 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 it gave her a big rash - looks awful, I certainly wouldn’t be putting that near my face. She could have had two or three rounds of Botox with the amount of money she’s been scammed by that company. Rule number one to prevent wrinkles (especially under the eyes) is not to rub :unsure::unsure: yet she’s wapped out a huge metal device and starts pulling her face with it! She’s honestly such a mess - she’s not got a clue that she’s been completely scammed - that’s not gonna work Flo. How can people be so dim 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha