Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When you purchase a what now? E isn't even near the other letters 🤦‍♀️😂🤣🤣🤣 also how pathetic, and also wrong to film, laugh and broadcast a class lesson to the Internet. The teacher should do a lesson on children's Internet safety!
Screenshot_20201125_141134_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

no flouncing

VIP Member
Wtf is that IGTV all about? A possible cure for insomnia?
Can’t believe I’ve sat and watched that. Had to love Flo and her spontaneous puddle jump. Crazy!

Special mention to the pause in the editing where we were treated to a ‘fuzzy’ screen. Really built the tension.

Thumbs up. Keep this kind of content coming 👍🏼

• Haha

Olive40

Sorry but how do they have a “bouble” ... I’m in Scotland and her family and the kids going to joannes and their dads would be her bubble. Plus we all know she’s no friends. she’s probably just rattled from reading here like someone said people that actually know her. She’ll be taking multiple trips to the tip & breaking the rules with Gracie that’s why there’s no specific details other than “someone” 😂😂
I noticed she doesn’t seem to have any friends. Think her huge ego made them run for the hills.

• Haha
1 completed renovation and now it's their thing 😂 she said to look at the road to get a gauge for planning permission, I've looked on Google maps and all appear to still be bungalows in that bit?? Id kinda laugh if it's not granted 😂

• Haha
Moving in a couple of weeks and not packed 1 thing?? No doubt when it comes around she'll be 'so stressed' I started packing the non essential stuff way before we had a date. Clearly doesn't get on with family or some presents could be delivered to them to save it getting seen? Nothing wrong with parcels going elsewhere and then picking them up after moved surely? Probably doesn't understand the relative can pop them on the doorstep and she can pick up and not break restrictions, as she clearly doesn't understand isolation and lockdown as we've all seen already. And a tree up for a couple of days just for the elves? Whatever!! Just something to fill her 'content'.
Anyone know when the beds are getting changed?? We know the dog sleeps in her bed too 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Flo’s got her big book of cheesy Insta worthy quotes out again. If you google the first line from her latest post, this is the first suggestion:

View attachment 343337
An excuse to post a half naked pic 😂 HERS to sun SEE and sand.
Doesn't look like any of them are keeping apart does it. And do we really need to see Ben's feet that close up 🤢 George always looks uncomfortable in his own home 😢 Harry hiding his phone when she probably told him to look up for the gram. Eurgh she just irritates me a lot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes gone for one foggy grey And one brown eyebrow today 😂
😂😂 Absolutely ridiculous. Ah but it's been addressed already.
Here we go with the homeschooling being hard last week, flo you did 2 1/2 days love! And during that you took the piss and took over her work - the iron ages poster. Seriously! Your followers are surely not all as thick as shit as you are to not remember?? Yeah send kids all home unnecessarily so that kids like yours have more to catch up on when they go back as you didn't bother!!

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Is it just me or has she been looking really swollen in the face lately?
I think she’s had Botox and fillers. Her cheekbones are really swollen and I suspect that big lump on her fod is a Botox injection site mark. Probably explains the filters. If it’s done on the cheap you often get brushing and swelling

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wooohooo

It’s definitely not as good as people think.
Ok you may have materialistic shizzle but the blokes are mega cunts 😂
😂 by the way I am poor as fuck now 😂😂😂 although I’d rather that then still be living like that 😂
Actually Ben played for his little town, it really wasn’t a big team, I think she likes to think she’s a “wag” as like you say back in the day it’s was every girls dream.

I was gobsmacked when I found out her age. She does have the body of a 30 year old but her face looks very gaunt for her age. I really don’t think that face dildo is doing her any favours - it’s just another company making money from very gullible women.
I don’t think she looks good either, especially when she smiles, I’m waiting for someone to see what I see with her mouth, her lip curls up and it makes her look really ugly but I can’t work out how to describe what I mean, I’m going to have to screen shot it, it’s when she does a big smile 😀

Chickenuggets123

Not much engagement on her latest sales grid post - looks like her ‘large following’ are sick of the tat she’s trying to sell 😂!!! It’s such a load of nonense. Just before she started unpacking the Home Bargains bag today from her trip today (obviously) the filter came off her face, her skin is looking pretty bad from using that stupid thing constantly!

1-2/3:4

I hope you mean a packet of clean ones and not used ones 😂 I didn’t notice but do most people not keep them in bathroom drawers/cupboards ? I know I do.
Haha yes clean ones! And yeah I’d assume bathroom but either way that is not appropriate Instagram content

6EC029AB-27CE-40DA-AEB1-4F36EBD89F19.jpeg

• Haha
Ah OK, I searched but didn't see sian following her, but flo following sian, but see both ways now.
I thought those Xmas tablets were rubbish last week and couldn't work them, now she's got a swipe up???
Just seen this, I don’t understand ? I thought they were horrible and didn’t work and now they are great and work with teams 🤦‍♀️

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Nope she did say that. Steve was meant to pick them up from school
Glad I’m not losing my marbles 😂

Ah OK, eye makeup question answered. Cheers flo!
Whilst you're answering questions found here, why so much effort into a website to post your routine, which is on insta anyway, and free downloads??
That’s what I don’t understand . If the downloads are free I don’t understand what she gets out of it other than heaps of praise from her wonderful followers but that isn’t going to make her any money and I thought that was what this was all about . Giving her her own income so that she didn’t have to depend on Ben. Maybe phase 3 will answer this question 😂

Wooohooo

Is the “does that make sense” quote she’s used a thousand times annoying then shit out of anyone else???? She gets a word or phrase and over uses it, like “banging” “oh cut me off””my boobs are fake” “I love myself” blah blah she’s the most irritating thing I’ve ever seen

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I just cannot with her. There are people spending Christmas alone after they were given a bit of hope that was ripped away last night, she knows she can still see her kids, so what was all that about?!
Case of I’m alright Jack b****r you 😡