The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if it was anyone else the whole bed thing would of been funny but you’re right she 100% told him to do it for the gram “make me look like I’m fun bennyyyyyyy”
Her kids are clearly not getting their screen time monitored I mean I’m not being funny but there’s bugger all else for them to do & even when they are home they’re awfully quiet when she story’s & we know they aren’t away playing with toys because they have none

I tend to agree the silence & covid drama on her page coincides with local people coming on saying about her life & outside her house being a mess and we know she definitely read that because next thing she was advertising for a skip on her fb

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No sign of George, even at breakfast. Unless Ben has taken him to football - you know, the one she wanted him to do nearer home so she could fan girl
She needs to buy deep fit sheets for her bed, we don't all need to see it being put back on every day!
Wait for the incoming posts about the new face machine - which was for Ben not her remember as she's not old enough

Reactions: 5
I would just like to see clean sheets on her bed for once tbh climbing in to fresh covers and a manky sheet doesn’t appeal to me

unsure why she’s used both dildos on her face aswell... maybe it’s filthy from being on her filthy sheets

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just ironed her face?! But I’m not sure what difference we are supposed to see in the 2 pictures. Dragging that around near her eyes is just going to give her wrinkles surely

Reactions: 7
it gave her a big rash - looks awful, I certainly wouldn’t be putting that near my face. She could have had two or three rounds of Botox with the amount of money she’s been scammed by that company. Rule number one to prevent wrinkles (especially under the eyes) is not to rub yet she’s wapped out a huge metal device and starts pulling her face with it! She’s honestly such a mess - she’s not got a clue that she’s been completely scammed - that’s not gonna work Flo. How can people be so dim

Reactions: 4
She's just addressed most of what's been on here, tiers not lockdown, apprentice is isolating, benny lifted a finger, couldn't hide it if the kids were kept home. I don't understand how it's her and Ben deciding about school, what about Joanne and Steve's opinion and views on it?

I live in Scotland and some of the rules are different here. If the apprentice is having to isolate for 2-weeks does that mean that he has tested positive? If so, could he the real reason that they had to be tested and the child with the cough story is just more of her lies.

No, it could mean he's been in contact with someone who has tested positive. If he was positive then Ben would need to isolate along with anyone else who'd been in contact with him (basically her whole house as he obviously goes in there daily)

Omg just came on here to say exactly that is she for real! She just keeps mugging herself off!! And yea theres 4 parents its not hers and bens decision she just trys to make herself sound important !! I nearly spat my tea out when she goes “im on this platform” what platform you stupid cow just give up no one gives a shit!

No, it could mean he's been in contact with someone who has tested positive. If he was positive then Ben would need to isolate along with anyone else who'd been in contact with him (basically her whole house as he obviously goes in there daily)
Thanks, that makes sense. I’m probably just being overly suspicious but the story around the whole saga just feels off to me. I just wouldn’t put it past them to lie to allow Benny to go back to work because if he’s not working then he’s not earning.

I think the entire thing was made up because she has been ripped to shreds on here and that’s why she has kept her mouth shut for days.

She makes out she gets all these messages. She gets no messages - half her followers are bots. She is just a complete fake and now she’s steam rolling her face with a metal iron - why? Because she has fallen victim to a huge marketing scam
She addresses us here and nobody else. She is just a wannabe insta hun. She’s not going anywhere and her page is crumbling by the day

I honestly pray she wakes up and smells the coffee and puts some effort with the kids and maybe gets a job, even if it’s just part time. She has no goals or ambition and that is shameful for a 30 year old, especially with children. They need a proper mother figure to look up too... not a camera slammed in their face 24/7.

Reactions: 11
There's no excuse for her not to work either, all of her kids are in school. A supermarket job would work around school hours easily. She just doesn't want to do it, I do remember her saying she was going to apply to some shops for work. Nothing ever came of it. She's really half arsed. She says she wants to do all these big things, she never follows through with them.

Reactions: 6
She said yesterday or the day before “I’m not organised and I never claimed to be I just have a routine “
Erm... that was the whole point of her page in the beginning... how you keep organised & clean & tidy with all those kids (most of which aren’t biologically hers & don’t live all week with her normally, even tho she make out on insta they are )
She has a breakfast time routine that’s ALL ... it’s an hour or 2 max out of her day .. everything else is just what suits her normally something involving spending money on herself

Well she’s been isolated with the kids for 8 weeks now so they must not get a say anymore ... it’s actually only been about 3/4 weeks since Gracie was sent there to isolate every time that mouth opens more lies & exaggerated tales spew out ... she should just stop talking

Last edited:
So she has been isolating and not been out for 8 weeks ? Think you need to have a memory test Flo !

She’s 100% had Botox anyway, looks totally different to her older photos on fb

Reactions: 6
Love how she just buys new duvet covers instead of washing them! It’s called a washing machine Flo!! Plus aren’t you supposed to wash them before you put them on?

Who even sleeps in bedding without washing clothes to first especially in a pandemic

Love how she just buys new duvet covers instead of washing them! It’s called a washing machine Flo!! Plus aren’t you supposed to wash them before you put them on?
Bet she’s STILL not changed the bottom sheet either, dirty cow
Imagine all the manky pandemic fingers that have been touching that and she’s went and whacked it on her bed she’ll be at that testing clinic again by Friday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.