The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this…. Nuskin won’t be winning any awards for inclusion and diversity will they?

How many marginalised groups are excluded from this tit show?
Its very very problematic if I’m honest.

Reactions: 5
The teenage friendship quotes 😂

“Fierce lady friendships where you defend each other aggressively” ..

Those are your workmates not your real friends Flo… you never see them out with lumi events 🙄😂 & I highly doubt any of the nuskin lot would aggressively defend her over anything 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OK I understand its not for everyone, but to not even be able to sit and watch the funeral for an hour, wow. I sat and watched and also asked my kids to aswell as its a huge thing in history. I'm sure my kids talked about it at school today, her kids 'nah went fishing and got water thrown over me', 'nah went to some other persons memorial bench so my mum could be thinking about her dad', and can't watch it on catch up. Maybe I can't relate as I have both my parents, but I can't see how the queen's very grand funeral is like losing your own parent that they lost a few years back, so not very recent and raw which I could understand it being more emotive, just any reason to make it about her yet again!
I watched the funeral from start to finish totally moving Day. She’s no clue she’s so swallowed up in her own lumi world she even forgets about her own kids

No, she gushed about how excited she was for her sister going to be having a baby and couldn't wait to support her like her sister had supported her and been her birthing partner, but she wasn't going to be her sisters one, almost sounded like flo wanted to be but her sister didn't ask 😂
Wait for her to be gushing how amazing it is her sister had a boy and he's named after her dad, flo making it sound like he was just flos dad and not her sister naming him after their dad.

No, she gushed about how excited she was for her sister going to be having a baby and couldn't wait to support her like her sister had supported her and been her birthing partner, but she wasn't going to be her sisters one, almost sounded like flo wanted to be but her sister didn't ask 😂
Wait for her to be gushing how amazing it is her sister had a boy and he's named after her dad, flo making it sound like he was just flos dad and not her sister naming him after their dad.
Isn’t it odd that despite the fact Flo claims she was sooo close to her Dad & relentlessly brings up his death or Bench for content at least once a week… it’s her sister who’s named her baby after him , rather than Flo giving George her dads name as a middle name or something years ago??

Reactions: 6
Just waiting for the congratulations story to Molly Mae now and how emotional it’s made her 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why she’s posted her Gousto as a ‘paid partnership’. She’s not getting paid from them and has the same discount code anyone with an account has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure why she’s posted her Gousto as a ‘paid partnership’. She’s not getting paid from them and has the same discount code anyone with an account has 😂
Probably gets credit if her link is used. She only gets gusto on the kid free weeks though so can't be doing that well with it. Would think it would be easier to have it on the week with the kids to save shopping. She's probably put it as a paid partnership instead of an aff link though as she's thick.

Reactions: 7
I could have sworn she said on Saturday that she got a train up there despite saying she was driving but today she said she drove. 🫤 Maybe I’m going bonkers or just don’t listen to her as she just usually spurts out crap.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.