TheTaylorMadeHome #11 Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Isa_Drennan for the thread title.

Quick recap : House is still basic & bare … and dirty. The baths never had a proper clean since she got it due to it being cleaned with the toilet cloth , sheets never get washed either, they get sprayed with zoflora instead 🤢
She still doesn’t have a real job and her content is boring, due to her complete lack of character, intelligence and motivation.

Has Resorted to pulling babies on to her feed this week as she knows nothing else she does is interesting or gets much engagement.

Still neglecting her kids and still being an absolute creepy weirdo to Harry.

Reactions: 8
Showcasing George to try pretend she cares 🙄🤢 just stop Flo it’s embarrassing Your tit! Flicking her bean over Harry again 🤢

Reactions: 7
So after 2 years (that we know of) of her dismissive and downright neglectful behaviour of George, she’s put up an video of said child with her lurking about awkwardly in the background? 🤣🤣

Quite Frankly Flo your horrendous overacting in that video just further proves you don’t really spend time in his room with him …. You didn’t even know the game you were supposedly hunting for “hours” …🙊🤣 Maybe lay off the acting next time and try actually parenting 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Isa_Drennan for the thread title.

Quick recap : House is still basic & bare … and dirty. The baths never had a proper clean since she got it due to it being cleaned with the toilet cloth , sheets never get washed either, they get sprayed with zoflora instead 🤢
She still doesn’t have a real job and her content is boring, due to her complete lack of character, intelligence and motivation.

Has Resorted to pulling babies on to her feed this week as she knows nothing else she does is interesting or gets much engagement.

Still neglecting her kids and still being an absolute creepy weirdo to Harry.
Excellent recap as always. And my first ever thread title 😍 thanks ladies!

• Heart
I've not caught up on today yet. But why did Rosie stick her fingers in George's tea and then her own this morning?
She spouts on about routine blah blah, teaching the kids to do chores but the male 'role model' Ben does no housework, does this teach the boys that when they have their own families they won't have to do housework and the girls that they have to do it and look after the man in the house? It's screwed up. Ben doesn't make the bed, do the dishwasher etc.

Attachments

Another i
Well no that’s a lie! Show us your paint tin. No shame in colour matching but don’t tell fibs 😘
Shush!! Laura will be back on raging about paint.

honestly she needs to stop with the fibs. They don’t have the money for farrow and ball. Such a bullshitter.

Flo when baby was born, or before, saying her sister needed to stay in their baby bubble just the 3 of them and enjoy it, also flo - visits twice in the baby's 1st week!

I don’t rate F&B myself.. I love a bit of colour match from Valspar and I am not ashamed to share that anywhere.
F&B is overrated in my personal opinion.

Ugh she is such a fake!!!

Pretending to be this up beat, always happy, enthusiastic person is seriously giving me the rage looking at her stories! Someone like that is seriously unhappy with their life! Ben seems to be nin existent these days! She leads such a sad life

• Heart
Ugh she is such a fake!!!

Pretending to be this up beat, always happy, enthusiastic person is seriously giving me the rage looking at her stories! Someone like that is seriously unhappy with their life! Ben seems to be nin existent these days! She leads such a sad life
It’s all part of the training the lumi huns go through!

Remove all negative thoughts, manifest the life you want blah blah blah blah!

I would think sales would start to drop off now as the cost of living continues to bite!

Reactions: 6
Is this the inspiration for her latest grid post? I see that she’s substituted a good book for family probably because she can’t read!

D92FD3ED-C2C0-4DF2-BEF5-2F83841B158C.png

Flo ✋you should really give credit when using someone else’s work. Also this uses American spelling and you’re English.

• Haha
  • Wow
The soup she made look like it’s come from baby dobby’s nappy 🤣 duck odd flo you absolute twit

• Haha
  • Sick
So many people thought she had a baby? You wish Flo you really do…..

Ps - the soup is copy content again!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Big Baby Benny not want to visit Flos sister? Or is it Flos sister doesn’t want Benny there? Flos sisters house looks huge and really homely/cosy, she should take some inspo from her.

Reactions: 10
Why does Big Baby Benny not want to visit Flos sister? Or is it Flos sister doesn’t want Benny there? Flos sisters house looks huge and really homely/cosy, she should take some inspo from her.
Her sister has a gorgeous house with masses of outdoor space, so much nicer than flos. Let's be honest Ben's probably greatful of some time without her and knowing she can't follow him about for a day 😂

Her sister has a gorgeous house with masses of outdoor space, so much nicer than flos. Let's be honest Ben's probably greatful of some time without her and knowing she can't follow him about for a day 😂
Poor Flo faking it while her sister is making it!

Yes that makes sense, anything to get rid of her for a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.