The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said her suitcase was on the bed waiting to be emptied, but in her tragic story she walks in to the room with the suitcase Luke an absolute twit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Flo the teenager strikes again.

She should be wearing a bigger size of shoes. your toes aren’t meant to curl out over the edge. 🤢
That dress is hideous. It looks like it’s made from the material they use for the princess dress up clothes in B&M and fits like one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she was talking about the trip to America the other day and how she is aiming for that so she can take Benny because he deserves it so much. No one deserves it more than Benny……what about your kids? Don’t they deserve a nice holiday?

And why tf is she always wearing the same four outfits on repeat? Considering she’s always nipping in and out of Zara and Primark and ordering clothes from shein three times a week you’d think she’d have more choice.

Reactions: 11
Let me get this straight… she is doing the 3k a day challenge for cancer but not raising any money? Wtf! Flo you literally do nothing all day when the kids are in school, 3k is just under 2 miles and you don’t think you can do it so not going to raise much needed funds for a cancer charity. How the hell is that supporting your dad or bens mum?
I follow some ladies training for the London marathon who work full time and juggle families, I’ve seen the ladies who do the Coppafeel treks, again juggling work and family life, some still fighting cancer. I am a cancer survivor and you have possibly pissed me off more today than you ever have! duck off with your self gratification. Raise the money and support the people who actually deserve the credit.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh ……and breathe!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Even if she doesn’t want to collect sponsors she could have suggested that she would personally make a donation to the charity at the end of her completing the challenge.

Reactions: 10
I bet the reason she doesn’t like Halloween is because it’s geared around kids and she would have to make an effort to do something with the kids which we all know she despises. Also you havent brought any baby clothes have you Flo. My sister is due to give birth at the start of Nov and I’ve been getting her bits here and there- not just outfits but bibs and muslin clothes etc to help out. I’m sure with her shopping in B&M daily she would have thought about picking up bits here and there but we haven’t seen any of that in her hauls have we!? No it’s all been pointless stuff she doesn’t need!

• Heart
I bet the reason she doesn’t like Halloween is because it’s geared around kids and she would have to make an effort to do something with the kids which we all know she despises. Also you havent brought any baby clothes have you Flo. My sister is due to give birth at the start of Nov and I’ve been getting her bits here and there- not just outfits but bibs and muslin clothes etc to help out. I’m sure with her shopping in B&M daily she would have thought about picking up bits here and there but we haven’t seen any of that in her hauls have we!? No it’s all been pointless stuff she doesn’t need!
That’s a very good point actually, I always pick up baby stuff for my friends when they are pregnant? Nothing major but like you say little items of clothing , blankets, bibs etc are always helpful and they aren’t expensive . . She’s selfish to the core.

That’s a very good point actually, I always pick up baby stuff for my friends when they are pregnant? Nothing major but like you say little items of clothing , blankets, bibs etc are always helpful and they aren’t expensive . . She’s selfish to the core.
She doesn’t buy anything for her own kids never mind anyone else’s regardless if they are related or not!

Reactions: 8
Cute baby! Not sure why she covered his face in one story and not in the next tho. Was that her idea of a ‘reveal’?

• Haha
Her content tommorow will be how the baby’s made her Broody but her and Ben won’t be having any more 😴🥱 shes so boring and predictable. it is a cute baby though.

One thing I don’t understand. She has a posh Neff integrated coffee machine but goes to McDonald’s and gets a coffee most days. Why?!!
I have a nice coffee machine and I rarely go to costa. I at least get a hot chocolate or a different coffee if I do and definitely not if I’m just coming home where I can get a nice coffee anyway!

Reactions: 10
One thing I don’t understand. She has a posh Neff integrated coffee machine but goes to McDonald’s and gets a coffee most days. Why?!!
I have a nice coffee machine and I rarely go to costa. I at least get a hot chocolate or a different coffee if I do and definitely not if I’m just coming home where I can get a nice coffee anyway!
Because mcdonalds is her happy place. She's said it many times. Sad that instead of her home she's so proud that Ben build and loves it so much that she'd rather be in her car outside mcdonalds talking to herself.

• Haha
Her content tommorow will be how the baby’s made her Broody but her and Ben won’t be having any more 😴🥱 shes so boring and predictable. it is a cute baby though.
She’ll have had ‘so many messages’ from her lovelies asking when her and Benny are having a baby together 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally makes me sick, iv had too much crap on lately to follow this cow’s Instagram but just had a quick look through the tattle pages, leaving poor George out of that picture collage is mind blowing.I didn’t think it was possible to be so cruel. She cant hide her lack of love for him at all the horrid witch! And today seeing her new nephew she mentioned George was on an inset day so she left him at home alone while she swanned of to meet the baby,no doubt came home boasting about how beautiful he is etc. That poor lad must’ve been feeling awful. She could of made him feel special by bringing him along to meet him 1st, but that would require mum&son time she’d rather it be Harry🤢 to say George was then txting his Auntie broke my heart the poor lad seems like such a gentle soul,I hope his Auntie shows him more love then his Mum the undeserving witch!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hopefully George was spending his inset day doing something cool with his dad and/or step mum whilst his mum couldn't take him for some 1 to 1 time with her and his new cousin. He's a sweet boy I bet he'd have loved that, but nope now he'll have to go there with Rosie the baby who probably won't let him have a look in 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.