The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebranding still makes me laugh rebranding what exactly flo 🤣 she was supposed to be a family/cleaning page originally not a business 🙄 she’d be aswell at this point just making that Lumi spa tool or whatever it is and just banging that on as her profile pic & leaving it at that 😂
Exactly. She says that Ava May’s rebranding gave her the idea but Ava May has an established business ! Ava May has been giving her advice and encouraging her to go for it whatever IT is 🤔

Celebrating her 18k fake followers, had a little peek earlier and loads of fake accounts and bots

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s ridiculous, Ava May rebranding gave her the idea to rebrand her insta 🙈😂 also does anyone else get sick of the whole “anxiety “ card? She claimed she couldn’t work in a hairdressers or shop because of too many people ... but quite happy to be half dressed and talk about her whole life Infront of thousands of people? Anxious of not being able to keep tabs on benny boy all day more like.

Reactions: 3
She’s ridiculous, Ava May rebranding gave her the idea to rebrand her insta 🙈😂 also does anyone else get sick of the whole “anxiety “ card? She claimed she couldn’t work in a hairdressers or shop because of too many people ... but quite happy to be half dressed and talk about her whole life Infront of thousands of people? Anxious of not being able to keep tabs on benny boy all day more like.
No way does she suffer from anxiety unless she is an Oscar award winning actress . She just loves herself so much and she really annoys me whereas at the beginning I really enjoyed watching her and we exchanged quite a few messages but now she is too much .

Reactions: 4
No way does she suffer from anxiety unless she is an Oscar award winning actress . She just loves herself so much and she really annoys me whereas at the beginning I really enjoyed watching her and we exchanged quite a few messages but now she is too much .
I know I’m all for having self confidence but I think hers takes the piss especially when she’s counter claiming she has anxiety, I used to be the same as you really liked her but I don’t trust a word She says or a thing she promotes anymore having seen her switch up on products so dramatically when a different company offers her a freebie .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Urgh! The logo! Dull, just like she has become. She thinks she is an expert on blended families and constantly makes sly digs at her ex and Bennys ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I could be completely wrong here but I’m sure when I very first started following her she had an actual job And only put ads up for small companies, then her insta obviously took off and now she doesn’t seem to work at all?? Also her ads these days are as bad as hinch she’ll literally put a swipe up for everything
Her anxiety stopped her from working apparently 😑but doesn't all 'dullfluencer' say that 🤷🏼‍♀️

The whole posing thing after she's gotten ready (to do eff all I may add) drives me crazy haha. She's so vain it's unreal!! I personally think she looks a lot older than he age too.
Yes!!!! I thought I was the only one who thought that, I thought she was easily 38-39 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did anyone see the video she took last time they went to look at the “Reno” project where someone was asking why she was filming and she told them it was because she was an “influencer” honestly I cringed so badly! Who the hell actually refers to themselves as an influencer?
Who couldn't miss that..... cringe 😬🥱

Rebranding still makes me laugh rebranding what exactly flo 🤣 she was supposed to be a family/cleaning page originally not a business 🙄 she’d be aswell at this point just making that Lumi spa tool or whatever it is and just banging that on as her profile pic & leaving it at that 😂
I think I'll keep my £250 & keep with my tkmaxx one I got for £10 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG the cringiest video of them in bed together this morning 🤢how can she honestly believe we want to see this !

Urgh! The logo! Dull, just like she has become. She thinks she is an expert on blended families and constantly makes sly digs at her ex and Bennys ex.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this but yes she does make sly digs about both the exes she also over shared about bennys middle daughter one morning like way over shared about this kids “issues” if I was that kids mother I’d of been absolutely furious at flo she basically made out online her and benny could cope with this child more than the mother can 😑 I’ve noticed bennys kids about a lot less lately tho?

I thought I was the only one that noticed this but yes she does make sly digs about both the exes she also over shared about bennys middle daughter one morning like way over shared about this kids “issues” if I was that kids mother I’d of been absolutely furious at flo she basically made out online her and benny could cope with this child more than the mother can 😑 I’ve noticed bennys kids about a lot less lately tho?
I thought the same . Harry used to be there a lot but looks like he’s only doing the every other weekend now .

Reactions: 1
I thought the same . Harry used to be there a lot but looks like he’s only doing the every other weekend now .
I remember flo saying her and benny could cope with the middle daughter better and the routine at flos was seemingly soo much better for her behaviour 🙄 I’ve never seen his older daughter for long enough and the other pair don’t seem to be about much anymore either . Poor kids are probably all sick of having a camera shoved in their face it’s one thing to profit off your own children but not kids that aren’t your own and she can say they’re hers aswell all she likes, bottom line is those 3 kids have a real present mother flo is supposed to be a bonus mum to them not a filmmaker/producer using them for “views and engagement “

I remember flo saying her and benny could cope with the middle daughter better and the routine at flos was seemingly soo much better for her behaviour 🙄 I’ve never seen his older daughter for long enough and the other pair don’t seem to be about much anymore either . Poor kids are probably all sick of having a camera shoved in their face it’s one thing to profit off your own children but not kids that aren’t your own and she can say they’re hers aswell all she likes, bottom line is those 3 kids have a real present mother flo is supposed to be a bonus mum to them not a filmmaker/producer using them for “views and engagement “
But guys....we can’t comment because we don’t know what it’s like to be a blended family! It’s obviously soooo different to actual parenting 🙄🙄

• Heart
But guys....we can’t comment because we don’t know what it’s like to be a blended family! It’s obviously soooo different to actual parenting 🙄🙄
😂😂 I wonder what her step kids genuinely think of her and the insta account, especially the older 2 it must be quite embarrassing to have some woman Your dads in bed with/married just showing off your bedroom etc to thousands of people

😂😂 I wonder what her step kids genuinely think of her and the insta account, especially the older 2 it must be quite embarrassing to have some woman Your dads in bed with/married just showing off your bedroom etc to thousands of people
I agree but anything for show .

I’m fairly active on Instagram but have never shown my kids bedrooms in my page, it’s their private space for them to chill out! I don’t even put my own bedroom on!

I’m fairly active on Instagram but have never shown my kids bedrooms in my page, it’s their private space for them to chill out! I don’t even put my own bedroom on!
Nothing is sacred with her though and it will get worse as she continues her rebranding as this is only the first part 😳

Reactions: 1
OMG the cringiest video of them in bed together this morning 🤢how can she honestly believe we want to see this !
The shots of them in bed are cringe as hell. The pair of them seem to think that they’re really sexy but they just come across as not being the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she is Mrs Motivator this morning . Going home after another spending spree because she has shrunk 5 of Ben’s tops and she is going to film herself speed cleaning to motivate us all ! I have no words . Phase 2 of the REBRANDING will involve her putting some money in . MLM?

I see she is Mrs Motivator this morning . Going home after another spending spree because she has shrunk 5 of Ben’s tops and she is going to film herself speed cleaning to motivate us all ! I have no words . Phase 2 of the REBRANDING will involve her putting some money in . MLM?
I clicked off after the shrinking 5 tops, like sorry little miss perfect still can’t do washing properly when all she does with her day is housework and laundry and spending ? One top maybe we all make the odd mistake but 5 ? I think she just chats absolute tit for content now tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.