The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s now tagged miss greedy about her being discussed presumably on here . Wonder if she knows that she also has her own page šŸ¤”

She seems a bit obsessive over poor Benny! Just let the man go fishing with his mates ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened with her son G recently? I try to ignore her stories now as they are so boring but saw one about something that had gone on but missed what it was?

Reactions: 1
Her son G decided that he wanted to go and live with his Dad permanently. Apparently G and Ben had discussed it and this hurt her. I can sort of understand this because i'd have preferred it if he came to me with the problem but it's nice that G is close enough to Ben to be able to discuss his feelings with him.
I did feel a bit bad for her but to be honest, i'm not surprised he wanted to live elsewhere. Their whole lives are on camera and shown for everyone to see. She even said herself that G was shy and quiet, yet constantly shoved the camera in his face.
He's back now though and during the summer holidays he was doing a week with her and week with his dad.

I used to love her but she is all about followers and ads now it drives me crazy!!
A few weeks back she raved and stocked up on the Aldi skin care products - now it's all lumi and nu skin and you never see her use the Aldi ones.
Such a waste!

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but " I dont take anything from ben I use my own money " ok , so the Ā£80 a day you spend on tack from home bargains is from your 40p sipe ups is it? Shes a kept woman. Shes landed on her feet. clearly someone has called her out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im sorry but " I dont take anything from ben I use my own money " ok , so the Ā£80 a day you spend on tack from home bargains is from your 40p sipe ups is it? Shes a kept woman. Shes landed on her feet. clearly someone has called her out on it.
I totally agree . I started following her when she had about 1500 followers and I found her very normal and relatable and genuine bargain hunter . Now itā€™s all about asking for recommendations and dropping hints and then hey presto we have gifted items which she will then do a collaboration with and earn money . The money they spend though never ceases to amaze me and now this massive renovation ahead.

Reactions: 3
I just saw her whole rant about how sheā€™s ā€œnot a kept womanā€ and then went on to say she pays for her own clothes but benny pays the mortgage etc šŸ˜‚ if all you have to worry about is funding your own clothes you definitely are a ā€œkept womanā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back with the boring morning videos again, we donā€™t need to watch your kids eat breakfast and make their lunch šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ you would think hers were the only kids to ever help out with the housework.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Drives me insane. Don't get me wrong, I always used to think I'd love to just stay home all day, my house would be spotless!! Then lockdown hit and I had to work from home and even though I was still working full time, I was so bored being in the house for so long and was glad I went back to the office in June. Definitely needed the routine back and even though I'm not a huge fan of my job, I have a sense of pride that I get up, go and work a full time job and still manage to get all the washing done and put away, clean and cook for myself and fiancƩ, walk the dogs twice a day and just have a life! I'm not saying there's anything wrong with not working, if you can afford not to then that's fine, great! But to say she's not a kept woman when she so obviously is, is annoying. Those dogs never get walked either which is another annoyance. Freddie is a spaniel which have high energy and he always looks so bored. If it was me I'd be walking them in the morning and evening! She has even more time given that she's home all day!

Reactions: 6
If she wants so desperately to take Benny on holiday then why not go and get a proper job and earn money instead of getting her followers to pay for it by swipe ups! The children are in school all day so there is absolutely no excuse!

If she wants so desperately to take Benny on holiday then why not go and get a proper job and earn money instead of getting her followers to pay for it by swipe ups! The children are in school all day so there is absolutely no excuse!
Why go to work like everyone else & earn your money! When your followers are using your swipe up & earning for you!

Reactions: 2
Why go to work like everyone else & earn your money! When your followers are using your swipe up & earning for you!
Always makes out she's so grateful that she gets the chance to do it etc - if she worked full time, or even part time, she would be able to afford to do a hell of a lot more for Benny who works his arse off.

Thanks for update on G! I felt bad for her when watched the stories but didnā€™t know what had happened. I agree though, feel a little sorry for him as heā€™s clearly shy.

Sheā€™s definitely seen this thread has anyone seen her latest story with her phone captioned that she paid for it by herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
The way she pouts and flutters her eyes at the camera . She couldnā€™t love herself any more if she tried .

Reactions: 1
The way she pouts and flutters her eyes at the camera . She couldnā€™t love herself any more if she tried .
The whole posing thing after she's gotten ready (to do eff all I may add) drives me crazy haha. She's so vain it's unreal!! I personally think she looks a lot older than he age too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.