The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now guys if she worked in London , Rosie wouldn’t of had water all day 😴 her whole story’s today are digs at this thread about her not being a kept woman... just admit you are flo and yes I’m nearly 40 and was shocked when I found out she’s only 30

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now guys if she worked in London , Rosie wouldn’t of had water all day 😴 her whole story’s today are digs at this thread about her not being a kept woman... just admit you are flo and yes I’m nearly 40 and was shocked when I found out she’s only 30
New phone today too which she has paid for !

Reactions: 1
It’s embarrassing. Clearly from her comments she pays for all her clothes. Flo what about the mortgage holidays cars food.

Something makes me think Benny has a wondering eye. It’s not normal to co dependant on someone. She goes to work with him goes fishing etc. And she seems to have a lack of friends! Like she’s scared what he’s gonna do. I can spot a cheat from a mile off. Lol

I think before she was with Benny was rough as hell. Can tell from early pics and videos and that’s never left. She hasn’t a clue how to dress x she had a midriff out but it looked awful in some cheap jeans with a gut out. I means I wear cheap jeans but she has no style but her stuff just looks tacky to me.

Bonus she stopped wearing those awful earrings .

Reactions: 7
I am disgusted she just called her son a bastard!! What a disgrace. I feel so sorry for him having a camera shoved in his face when its blatantly obvious it makes him very uncomfortable. Anyone else beyond sick of the morning face cleanse shite and makeup stories? She absolutely adores herself. So cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is such a wannabe it’s actually embarrassing! I don’t get how or why she has so many followers? Did Benny pay for them too? She is as fake as her tits (another Benny bonus buy!)

• Heart
Now copying Mrs. Hinch with her 5 things I’m grateful for . She is so desperate .

The amount of accounts trying to ride Hinch’s coattails now is just sooo cringe

The earrings are back 🤮 and so is her awful make up!! She ages herself around 10 years with that make up.
I was shocked she called G a b*****d too!!
I think the only reason she wore a blazer this morning is because she saw the comments on here!

Reactions: 2
I am disgusted she just called her son a bastard!! What a disgrace. I feel so sorry for him having a camera shoved in his face when its blatantly obvious it makes him very uncomfortable. Anyone else beyond sick of the morning face cleanse shite and makeup stories? She absolutely adores herself. So cringe.
I never heard her say that but that’s probably because I always skip the stuff with wee George it makes me feel uncomfortable watching him so uncomfortable , he shouldn’t be forced to tell his school tales to all those followers I was lucky if my son told myself and his dad them never mind the whole internet 🙄

I wonder what her business that she has set up is . Is it being an Instagram influencer ?

Did anyone see the video she took last time they went to look at the “Reno” project where someone was asking why she was filming and she told them it was because she was an “influencer” honestly I cringed so badly! Who the hell actually refers to themselves as an influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video she took last time they went to look at the “Reno” project where someone was asking why she was filming and she told them it was because she was an “influencer” honestly I cringed so badly! Who the hell actually refers to themselves as an influencer?
I did and thought exactly the same . She’s too far up herself . She’s just getting more and more cringy and hate to think what she will be like when the reno gets underway . Hints and begs galore .

...and here comes the MLM tit! Boss witch my bleeping arse! All you are doing is signing people up to lose their own money!

• Angry
...and here comes the MLM tit! Boss witch my bleeping arse! All you are doing is signing people up to lose their own money!
Might have known 😡 wonder what will happen with the reno now that the buyer of their buyer’s house has pulled out !

An interesting read about Nuskin
Florence if you are reading this please stop trying to sell this scheme now! All that will happen is you and a lot of vulnerable people will lose money. You are not going to make anything on this scheme, just get a job like normal people do and stop using other people to fund your lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.