The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was not expecting that 😱 I would of said early to mid 40’s wow
I know . She was 30 in February and Bennie was 40 in June. She just loves herself now and she was nothing like that when I started following her just after she started her account .

Reactions: 2
Oh look out, she has been getting advice from Ava May 🙄 I’m guessing some kind of routine in the style of the Organised Mum is on its way

Reactions: 2
I know . She was 30 in February and Bennie was 40 in June. She just loves herself now and she was nothing like that when I started following her just after she started her account .
Glad you remembered lol - I knew it was around 30 or 31 lol! She definitely looks older!! She has completely changed!

Reactions: 3
Oh look out, she has been getting advice from Ava May 🙄 I’m guessing some kind of routine in the style of the Organised Mum is on its way
I’ve just seen that . Watch out !

Glad you remembered lol - I knew it was around 30 or 31 lol! She definitely looks older!! She has completely changed!
She certainly has . In every way and not for the better I don’t think . After today’s stories could be major influencer on the way !Getting advice from Ava May . Now asking for anyone with business advice branding advice and ideas .

I’ve just seen that . Watch out !

She certainly has . In every way and not for the better I don’t think . After today’s stories could be major influencer on the way !Getting advice from Ava May . Now asking for anyone with business advice branding advice and ideas .
And probably wanting the advice for free - otherwise known as #gifted :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And probably wanting the advice for free - otherwise known as #gifted :rolleyes:
For sure . That’s why she’s asking her lovely followers . Her husband has his own business so they should know someone to approach but of course they will have to pay .

She was a brand rep for a completely different wax melt company for a good few years they even made her own scent for her called florences fantasy ... and now they’ve been ditched for the over priced Ava May she’s actually starting to annoy me more than another certain cleaning influencer, nothing is authentic whatsoever 🙄

And another thing she’s needing to learn to spell or google words .. drives me mad I know she’s dyslexic but for god sake if you want to be professional spelling is pretty important 🙄🙄

• Heart
Rebranding my arse...surely you have to actually be a brand in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rebranding my arse...surely you have to actually be a brand in the first place?
She thinks she is . Shows just how up herself she is . Gonna be unbearable these next few weeks . I’m all for confidence but this is absolute smugness.

She thinks she is . Shows just how up herself she is . Gonna be unbearable these next few weeks . I’m all for confidence but this is absolute smugness.
I see her buyer has now pulled out because they wouldn’t accept the £10,000 lower offer . So the house is back on the market.

I see her buyer has now pulled out because they wouldn’t accept the £10,000 lower offer . So the house is back on the market.
Is that what she’s meaning by pulling her previous story down? She’s got a msg up saying she’s taken her last post down but I never saw the post prior to it lol

Is that what she’s meaning by pulling her previous story down? She’s got a msg up saying she’s taken her last post down but I never saw the post prior to it lol
She was just saying about how gutted she was at the situation and how she was having another valuation done on her house tomorrow and it no longer looked like a show home because lots of things had been packed away and she didn’t know whether to unpack stuff again . She said they are desperate to sell the house immediately because they don’t want to lose their dream project and that she was going to go away and cry .

Ffs! She needs to get a grip! They have an absolutely beautiful home already, one that a lot of us could only dream about. They could easily make it work if she got rid of that ridiculous boot room and made it into a bedroom for George. Her washer and dryer would fit in the garage or the oversized gym that was another pointless waste of money! Talk about first world problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watch out for the first part of her rebranding tomorrow morning ! This is not about making money though 🤮
Rebranding still makes me laugh rebranding what exactly flo 🤣 she was supposed to be a family/cleaning page originally not a business 🙄 she’d be aswell at this point just making that Lumi spa tool or whatever it is and just banging that on as her profile pic & leaving it at that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.