Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Ok… so I just floated the idea to our family group chat….

“I would like everyone to take a day off work/clubs/rugby and stay home so we can reconnect and spend time together……”

My replies..
1. I will but once a month is too much.
2. How much tequila rose have you drunk
3. No
4. I can’t just take time off like that, my boss wouldn’t allow it.
5. Umm ok
6. Called me to make sure I wasn’t having some sort of weird breakdown. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why can't butch put the stuff in the unit up the loft ...

they certainly have plenty of money to burn ( benefits)
Probably because having a storage unit gives her another excuse to get away from the younger kids whenever she goes to it.
I’ve never seen a less involved mother of small children.
I actually feel sorry for Fem.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed that they’ve started getting Ribena for him and Zoe and the older ones, while the little ones have to make do with the usual cheap squash?😠
He says the Ribena is for when they (himself, Zoe and the older ones) fancy something to go with water!,
So why not the squash that they’ve been buying for years?
When my kids were growing up, anything that was good enough for them was good enough for me.
They’re so annoying with this, why can’t they all have the same?
Yes! That pisses me off every time he says it. If that quadruple strength crap they buy in industrial amounts is good enough for the younger ones to drink copious quantities of, then so can they. If they’re too precious to let it pass their lips, then stop buying it for the little ones. It’s the same with the brioche buns they buy. They get the most expensive, seeded ones for their chicken burger night but Toby has the cheapest, basic ones for his lunchbox. Still the little twins are getting a treat now, Fat Pat is saving them some spirali pasta and tomato sauce from her, Ben and the older one’s tea and letting them have it cold for their lunch. I can think of nothing worse.

• Sick

Goosebumps

The stock my local b&m doesn't even change that often. I go once or twice a month for certain cleaning stuff and usually pick up the odd food item and look at toys if theres a birthday coming up and half the time everything is identical to the last trip. What is she finding multiple times a week that's new to look at?
Anything and everything to avoid being at home with the children and husband she clearly cannot stand but puts up with for the YT fame.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Ben talks absolute bollocks. Spend a day together? They spend every day together! The point is that your kids grow up and move on with their lives and that’s such a joy to see, well for anyone normal it is.

Guacamole

VIP Member
I bet Zoe has a lot to say about it though, she’s a disgrace of a mother 🙁
Oh of course she will. Even though Joseph himself was smiling and said he was happy.
I bet she will spend the whole of the summer brainwashing him into thinking he won’t like it and it’s too scary. she’s such a bitch.
Bens just as bad.

Goosebumps

She stood in that kitchen giving a speech about how often she uses the air fryer, because the vlog is a paid partnership. She said she uses when she does a roast dinner for the sides 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥, all the time when she’s just cooking for her and Ben, or for the older ones, then she had to ask Curly how to turn it on and if she was doing it right so it goes to prove that she never uses it all.

Tomorrow I’m going to google the manufacturer and send them an email asking why someone who is on benefits and cooks absolutely nothing for her family is a good ambassador for their products. I’m, also, going to ask if they’ve watched the vlog and what they make of it.
We all know that if they actually cooked a roast they would vlog the hell out of it.
They are just so full of crap.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
School breaks up soon but they book a holiday in term time.. how is this allowed with the constant time off, the other kids have. They are appalling parents.. it’s not about the family it’s about their incessant need for fame.
Nothing is for the kids, they talk detrimentally about their kids in front of them, talk through their phone to them, trips are vlogged so no privacy.Don’t value education so god knows..
Diagnoses all sorts of problem.. without a professional diagnosis .Never gunna help Jocif to integrate as his friend is a spoilt 2 year old sibling .. she will never home educate too busy parading around in underwear to actually sit and teach him to even write his names.
Then a stupid newspaper writes an article which is so far from the truth it’s laughable..
Lazy grifter Ben who’s workshy and vlogs in a hospital A&E then drives home! all to help his benefit claim.
Honestly you could not make it up.. put your cameras down and have a holiday and give your kids time. Be Parents for once !

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Think he has a cheek to talk about irresponsible dog owners when he’s a crap parent. Instead of getting home and comforting Joseph he’s sat vlogging, saying things that aren’t going to help Joseph in front of him x
And yes beaches are there for all to enjoy and the sound of that drone was awful. Dog probably didn’t like it and people on the beach won’t want to be filmed.
Precisely, he has some gall accusing dog owners of ruining peoples day.
Give me a dog owner any day rather than a stupid cunt with a drone invading my privacy 😠

• Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Funny they never hire a lodge when her parents come up so they can spend time together. Or invite bens family. Them poor kids are so isolated and have no idea. Not normal to live the way they do and then to have no family support either. Bizarre.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
They’re just fools. Most people go away to spend time with family but these idiots are together 23/7 as none of them work. Who spends 5k to go an hour down the road. Why spend so long faffing over packing. Could pop back home if anything is forgotten ffs. Nearest ever “holiday” we have been is 3 hours away. An hour away is a day out.

Guacamole

VIP Member
Can’t believe he’s had 3 school visits and Zoe hasn’t been ONCE!! Why? is sorting out piles of old clothes and ordering yet more from shein etc more important than her own child going on his visits to his new school.
I can see her doing exactly the same to Flo.

Goosebumps

Their life is a to do list apparently, anyone else know what No.1 should be?
GET A JOB
---
What an absolute muppet, couldn’t even buy a suitable mower for their garden. He even tried to put the blame on Noah.

• Wow

Daisy may

Zoe on the live saying she’s sending Joseph to school as they need a 3rd party for a diagnosis 🤷‍♀️

She was annoyed and said someone who doesn’t know anything about him will be judging him.

Shes clearly worried incase he doesn’t have Autism.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Having a party as a kid is like a core memory!! They could of easily invited some school friends to the pool to enjoy!
They cud of… but then there wud have been no content for a vlog ..giving your own kids a party bag I find odd.. more crap to fill the house with., feel sorry that those kids don’t have friends for a pool party. Making the family insular .. #GetAJob you lazy grifter.. making your son cut the lawn when you’ve been there all day beggars belief!

Reactions: 17

Maz40

Chatty Member
Well for a kid who was so scared of getting his hair cut Joseph fairly managed fine and no fuss. Also did you see the barber look at Joseph’s hair as if to say what have you done to it so Pen pipes up with oh we have to do it cos he’s never had it done before. Also does the money raised if any for May, have to be forfeited due to the fact Pen didn’t carry his hair growth for the entire month of May 🤔

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
...Mmmm, let's see where they go while they're at the Lodge? 🤨🤨🤨
Can’t think why Toby is struggling at school and doesn’t want to go 🤦‍♀️
I hope if they ever bother speaking to the school about Toby’s avoidance, they are given a reality check by the teacher that perhaps Zoe parading her flabby backside in her undies filming try on’s in her cluttered mess of a house, whilst his lazy, work shy, father films a sewage pipe, high fives his kids and calls it ‘work’, that THAT is the reason Toby dislikes school. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick