Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
He clearly has had a go at Noah about mowing the lawn in the car as as soon as he got home Noah started on the lawn with the new flymo. Would have killed Pen to charge up the other mower and do a bit with him.

Not being funny Pen, but Noah is 14, he goes to school, he has a part time job and a social life. Mowing that lawn is not his responsibility it’s yours, so rather than prancing about the coastal path with your stupid selfie stick how about YOU cut the grass and let him be a teenager, seeing as you don’t go to school, nor do you have a social life, any hobbies or a sodding job, that kid is busier than you!

Reactions: 30

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She can preach all she likes about body confidence but she is one selfish cow. Imagine being a 14yo boy, going to school knowing all your mates have seen your mother in her (not so) smalls trying to force herself into clothes that are two sizes too small? It‘s really cruel to do that to your children. No wonder Toby doesn’t want to go to school. I’d never have forgiven my mother if she’d done that to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Both of them at home all week. They do sweet fuck all apart from moan about how busy they are. Three of the non favourite kids work, then they expect Noah, who is one of the workers, to go to school, do his homework, have a social life and keep the grass mown. That fat prick should get that done instead of going out for walks every morning. Even Olivia could crack on and do it, she does fuck all else too!

Reactions: 26

Mhp50

Child labour????
A young boy working, buying his own stuff then 'having a chat in the car' with his fat, lazy father who is at home all day long and he's straight out to cut the grass.
Why can't Zoe do it, or the girls.
Does Ben help, oh no, straight out to vlog.
DISGRACEFUL PARENTS.
Zoe and Ben, you won't have that boy much longer, he will move out and not look back.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Skimmed through the vlog to see the dog bit. Joseph was screaming, so why on earth did Pen not pick him up? He just kept on mainly concentrating on the drone control? Time and time again Pen (and Pat) show that they are more focused on vlogging instead of the kids and they frequently talk to the kids through the camera instead of actually looking at them. What total and utter crap parenting.

carolinew

VIP Member
My god, the pair of them are right bastards not giving that little boy any chance of a normal life. That wanker in the car waving his hand to show us it didn't go too well when Joseph can see him doing it. The boy said twice he was happy ffs!!!

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
Just finished watching the live, what I took from it:
  • Joseph won’t be starting school in August
  • Florence is a spoilt, demanding child
  • Toby hates school and cries on a daily basis but they still send him in
  • Eva is being bullied (we can all guess why)
  • More than one of the kids needs MH support and one of them who does is likely either Isabelle, Charlotte or Olivia (between 16 and 18)
  • Theyve wasted an inordinate amount of money on a lodge when they could have gone to Edinburgh for a 3 nights and visited museums and seen a musical (which they both said they wanted to do) rather than hang around, make a buffet from Aldi and visit the folk museum and Landmark AGAIN (which they can do when stopping at home)
  • Ben has realised the back garden is now beyond him and his cheap mower and has finally come to the conclusion he needs industrial equipment or a professional to do it for him (called this about a fortnight ago)
  • Theyve made Agnes wait until the day after her birthday for her cake
  • Ben is only interested in doing things if he can vlog it
  • They are completely disfunctional

• Heart
  • Sad

Shinealight

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed that they’ve started getting Ribena for him and Zoe and the older ones, while the little ones have to make do with the usual cheap squash?😠
He says the Ribena is for when they (himself, Zoe and the older ones) fancy something to go with water!,
So why not the squash that they’ve been buying for years?
When my kids were growing up, anything that was good enough for them was good enough for me.
They’re so annoying with this, why can’t they all have the same?

carolinew

VIP Member
It really annoyed me that Ben went on a walk while Noah was left to cut the grass! He should've taken the other one, or the strimmer, and done a bit himself. And I really hope they have that mower plugged into a circuit breaker.
They exploit their kids in so many ways that it's really sickening. And in return Noah doesn't even get fed hearty meals and has his hard-earned possessions like his VR headset and golf clubs trashed by his grab-all siblings.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
My god, the pair of them are right bastards not giving that little boy any chance of a normal life. That wanker in the car waving his hand to show us it didn't go too well when Joseph can see him doing it. The boy said twice he was happy ffs!!!
It’s almost as if they’re ‘coaching’ Joseph to buy into the belief he is ‘different’. They’re appalling 🤔🤔

Reactions: 24

Daisy may

So Ben’s had Joseph at the school again and he’s done a short video talking about it in front of Joseph. This is all their fault for isolating Joseph until he’s nearly 6 yrs old and then throwing him in the deep end. They are disgusting for doing this to him.

The best part though was when Joseph butted in and said I’m still happy 😃

Reactions: 24

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She stood in that kitchen giving a speech about how often she uses the air fryer, because the vlog is a paid partnership. She said she uses when she does a roast dinner for the sides 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥, all the time when she’s just cooking for her and Ben, or for the older ones, then she had to ask Curly how to turn it on and if she was doing it right so it goes to prove that she never uses it all.

Tomorrow I’m going to google the manufacturer and send them an email asking why someone who is on benefits and cooks absolutely nothing for her family is a good ambassador for their products. I’m, also, going to ask if they’ve watched the vlog and what they make of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Buddylove

VIP Member
Imagine you’ve committed a crime and been sent down, they put you in your cell, tell you you are sharing and that comes out of the shadows
IMG_0931.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Hazelnut22

Oh my days! Every time they go away it’s the same… thinking about their fantasy future in their parallel reality.

What I saw was 90% of their older kids trying desperately not to be on camera, while their 🔔end of a dad kept shoving the camera in their faces. I even saw one try and cover her face with her hands. Sooner or later he will push one too far.
They just don’t like it You abomination Fem & Zoe. Put your kids first. That holiday for teenagers looked dismal ☹

And Zoe keep your clothes on.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I was watching it thinking “I’ve got underfloor heating in my bathrooms, a Bluetooth mirror, enough seating and more in the living room, enough room round the dining table for the whole family, plus guests, a breakfast bar, views out the window…’ and many other things Zoe was hankering after, because we didn’t have more kids than we could afford and bought a house when my husband‘s military career was in its infancy. I, also, wasn’t a lazy cow who sat on my arse at home all week either,

I felt a bit sorry for Charlotte shoved in that room on her own, away from all the family. Of course the two favourite teenagers got the room with the best en-suite. They couldn’t be anymore blatant with their favouritism, could they?

Joseph is absolutely fine. He said he absolutely loves the place. Why do they need a day to settle in for? They’ve only driven down the road an hour. Imagine if they did get to Florida or Australia? They’d still be settling in on the day they were coming home.

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
And she's off already 😂

Everyone's taken longer to relax this time. 🙄

She's been having to sleep, as the last few months have caught up with her (lazy cow does nothing 🙄)

Them "being all together and away from life "stuff" is making her think changes need to be made for the better when they get home"

She's worried about going home 🙄

It's the same every time, she goes on these holidays, lives in fantasy land, then depresses the kids with her doom and gloom making them all upset and subdued 🙄

She's a truly awful Mother. She wants to deny her kids normal, happy, healthy, lives with normal interactions, and no relationships with anyone else but her. That's just not normal. She's not preparing her children to be able to go out into the World and be well adjusted, balanced functioning people. They'll end up social misfits like her. ☹

• Angry
  • Sad

Guacamole

VIP Member
Imagine being a kid going in to school this morning and someone has found a youtube video and screenshotted your mum and it’s gone round the whole school.
those poor kids

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow