Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
How on earth are they going to spread the lacklustre appeal of this family to a second channel? Don't think he's thought this through.

Reactions: 5

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Pat you can mute the ring doorbell in the app. Might be an idea next time you’re filming. Or tell the kids to stay outside until you say they can come in 🤷‍♀️

I was staggered that she didn’t know Eva doesn’t like cheese, or that the little twins do like cheese. When you don’t know whether half your kids like something as simple as cheese it’s time to stop having more.

Also, yes, you can reheat pasta. What do you think happens in those mac n cheese, lasagne, chicken arrabiata ready meals you buy? How can you have 12 kids and get to the age of 46 and not know these things? People have taken left overs to work for lunch the next day for decades and whacked it in the microwave. I reckon she throws stuff away at one minute past midnight when the best before date hits like it suddenly went bad as the clock struck 12.
Is she getting confused with rice?you’re not supposed to reheat rice, but pasta is fine.

Stressed

I think she has got a phobia of some sorts about dust. She's so ott about it, like dusting inside the toy boxes.

I had been watching them while I exercise, to pass the time, but their content is so dire at the moment, there's nothing appealing about the vlogs, I'd rather just start into space!

• Haha

CherryBlossoms

The worst is when Ben talks to the kids through the phone camera rather than turning and speaking to them directly. It’s not normal.
I can’t believe the faff in the garden. Remember Pat saying she’d love to live in the middle of nowhere with chickens etc. well they have a huge garden and could have chickens, flower beds, veg patches etc. they have so much potential with that space and they do nothing at all apart from collect plastic boxes. Pat states in her bio she loves the out doors but she’s never out. In reality she wants to live in the middle of nowhere so she doesn’t have to interact with anyone or deal with authority like the school questioning where the kids are. She’s just a big fat liar at this point.
Probably council house would say no chickens, but tons of room for a fruit and veg plot.

Geologymad

My kids always had a second pair of specs when they were younger cos they always had accidents. I just don’t understand why they don’t get a second pair. They are free or maybe a slight cost of less than a shein haul
They need 2. Isn’t if they are broke so many times in a period the 2nd pair is free based on need. Even as a teen accidents easily happen. I wore mine full time and was careful but they were hit over a badminton net in a tournament, collide head with hockey goal during a tattle, knocked off by a netball, hard case and glasses in them squashed at camp, been sat on…..

In primary playground accidents are easy, let alone in their cramped room. At gymnastics mine got damaged those girls love being upside down, on the trampoline etc. I can’t get not sorting them before the holiday.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
What on earth was curly wearing on their walk after filming Eva learning to drive whilst Noah was in the back. Curly shorts were so short and riding up her backside. Aye Pat you fairly filter your photos don’t you. Seeing you in those shorts and then seeing you on the walk was two very different sizes 😄
Eva learning to drive? Isn’t she about 14? I haven’t watched their vlogs lately so god knows what’s going on.

Hazelnut22

Not shaming Curly for what she's wearing, many teens wear cycling shorts, but as parents they should not be keeping in shots of Curly's tight shorts up her crack (which she was very clearly trying to get on camera on purpose) for anybody to see. He could have zoomed in on Zoe and the worktop to hide that, or kept the audio over a screenshot of the recipe she's butchering.

And Curly picked up pasta from the floor the chucked it into the pot. No comment or look from Zoe. Mingers.
Yep those shorts were very 🤔 and the pasta from the floor into the pot… really?
---
Why’s she wearing a black swimming costume under the bodysuit? Surely she’s not going out like that.
Can’t be very comfortable wearing a swimsuit under that bodysuit. And it will take ages going for a wee.🤷‍♀️

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Thought I was getting over the morning sickness but him reaching 20k subs has made me feel sick again 😆😆😆😆😆
Congrats! How many baby bins is that so far?

Seriously these guys Facebook is either full of people who don’t know what colour the sky is, or paid-for followers. It’s crazy

S12S

1000017456.png

Not sure if anyone else heard DCP mention this site being new and far more accurate. They could be making a tidy sum each month, around same as he was taking home, but no tax off the top.

Reactions: 4

S12S

Why is there such a big variable in the revenue estimate? Top figure is 3 times the bottom estimate.
They'd have to declare an amount like this wouldn't they? Can't someone on here in the UK notify whatever government authority it is. I mean, good luck to them if they are earning money from their stupid vlogs and shorts, but as long as they're declaring it. Although saying that, that tattler who gave the donation by mistake never got the money back from them when she asked. And they never did the right thing and paid off their electric debt when moving.
I could be wrong but think josh (DCP) likes that site and says it's pretty accurate and the long form views, rather than shorts, earn the cash. So where there is half shorts half long then it's nearer the lower figure, I think. Thought it was worth a nosey to see the sort of sums they could be getting.
---
On that site it says the most favourable estimate they make, per year, is $18000 which works out at £14154.12. If he had a job on NMW he’d be earning £22,010.56 and his take home pay would be £19,392.07 so they are significantly worse off and relying more on benefits by him not being in work. I don’t care what anyone says they’re scroungers. Benefits are there to help you when you’re on your uppers, not as a lifestyle choice.
Oh I agree, no doubting they are milking the system, just wondering if this is being used as 'work' and declared, or it's a sideline cause that's a hefty sideline!

Reactions: 4