Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryBlossoms

I dread to think what dullness they are doing with today's school holiday. We are shopping at big centre then off to the cinema. Ice creams as the weather is nice too

Reactions: 5

carolinew

VIP Member
Talking of his little staycation at the hospital, how did he manage to take that photo of himself on the bed looking smug and the picture of health?

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
Are they taking the piss? They shouldn’t be thinking about where to take their social media next, they should be thinking about where they’re both going to get a job. Ot maybe they could think about decluttering the house, painting the downstairs bathroom, getting the children to school all the time, encouraging Joseph about school, enrolling Flo in a nursery, Perhaps if she really put her fucking mind to it she could get the little twin’s glasses repaired
Future content 😆😆😆😆😆

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I think Jo-Cif is in nappies, as he's asked a few times for the toilet, and on some of the days out and walks it looks like he's got something a little bulkier than pants. Pat has done nothing at all to prefer him for School, he's sat on an iPad for hours, so I don't know how he uses the toilet then, she's often upstairs for hours hiding away. If he is in nappies some days and not others, he's going to get confused. Not being in pants gives her more leverage to not send him to School. I think when they're at Landmark etc they put nappies on him, Pat gets stroppy when she has to take the kids to the toilet on the Inverness and other days out. She won't put herself out to keep taking Jo-Cif, the same as she's making no preparations with Flo.

Pat's a lazy parent, she provides no essential or maternal care for her children at all.
He interrupts a lot to ask for the toilet and the vlog cuts and she takes him.
Last week when they were all out for a walk he asked for the toilet, in fact it was specifically a “bush wee” but Fem said no he could hang on until he got home. He was holding himself , like little boys do, and he definitely wasn’t in a nappy.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
12 kids and they make a vlog about faffing about topping up the electric key. Why the need to make such a huge deal out of it!!! and what an absolute sad twat filming himself on the phone to British Gas!!
---
@spilleroftea you make me crease you used my screenshot for you avatar 😂😂
It’s such a great capture I felt we needed to immortalise it and remind ourselves daily that things are not that bad.. we could look like that.

• Haha