Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryBlossoms

Zoe reading at the school? Don’t be daft. She can’t even be bothered to spend time with her own children. I doubt she ever sits down and does any homework or reading practice with the little ones. I’ve noticed that when Toby reads aloud he struggles.She can’t be helping him from Asda, B&M or the car parked outside dance can she? And tbh if I was in hospital the last person I’d want bringing me a cup of tea is Ben.

They should be made to work. He’s been off long enough now. They’re taking the utter piss. I was wondering, yesterday though, how they’re feeling about the election. If the SNP lose overall power in Scotland i wonder if the Scottish Child Payment will stay because taxes in Scotland are higher to pay for that. If they lose them it would be a huge blow. I’d be thinking about that and making savings not pissing £40 on crocs up the wall and buying haul after haul from Shein and Cider.
The snp won't lose anything until the election for the scottish parliament. How many seats they do or don't have in a Westminster election has zero bearing on the make up of the scottish parliament

Reactions: 4

Ele88

Chatty Member
I think one of the older girls were with him in the car at the time but I'm not 100% on that.

Daisy may

Im sure the person called PennyLane is a moderator and im sure its one of the teens.
Im sure the person called PennyLane is a moderator and im sure its one of the teens.
I’ve said all all along that Mod Penny Lane is Isobel/ Curly twin.
The Mod Penny Lane’s account was opened the same day as their first live 🤔
Isobel/ Curly twin has never been seen on the lives, she’s to busy moderating in the other
room 🙄

😂😂😂

Hazelnut22

Sorry couldn’t edit post. Yeah he gets £100 a go for the shorts that’s why he won’t go back to work 😤
I don’t watch the shorts as it’s just more Sullivan twaddle. But I’m amazed at £100 a pop!!! How does that even work?
Sounds like very easy money and explains why they do it.
Those kids will be cringing their way through life when they are old enough to realise what a pair of selfish egotists their parents really are.

CherryBlossoms

on her insta post she said it not bank holiday n not school holiday how mad that ur still in Scotland but u get the bank holiday and they don’t x
I know sometimes different councils do different things, so maybe where they are gets the days added to another holiday. Places that get the second week in October forfeit a lot of bank holidays. It's possible they take the second week

Kingbin

VIP Member
The P&J give me a break 😆😆😆💩
I wonder if the journo from the Sun ever dropped her a message? 😆😆

CherryBlossoms

I know people on pre pay electric and gas, but I’ve never known any of them to have one of those keys for years!
They all do it online or with a card, not a key!
I had a key until 3 years ago when they changed me to a smart meter. The cards are very old school, unless you mean a bank card

Shinealight

VIP Member
I had a key until 3 years ago when they changed me to a smart meter. The cards are very old school, unless you mean a bank card
No, it’s a card supplied by their energy supplier, I see people putting money on them at my local Spar store, haven’t seen one of those keys for years.

Reactions: 3