Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
I don't know how home schooling works in Scotland but I assume they get a curriculum to follow pertaining to age.
Anyone know?
Home educators don't need to follow the curriculum, they legally don't have to prove any work is being done but it is expected for them to provide proof of ability appropriate learning. I don't want to go into much more detail as it will feed their ideas, but home ed is different in Scotland and I hope Joseph at least goes for his first day.

Reactions: 6

Geologymad

Probably older girls trolling her. She controls everything they do, they need to get some back somehow
But as they go out with her think that thought back fires. If Noah or the forgotten ones did that maybe as they don’t have to go out with michillin butch in shien tatt.

CherryBlossoms

Ha ha ha how the fudge-nugget can you claim anxiety and an eating disorder then flaunt your blubber like that. Sorry but either Big Ben is forcing her to do it or she is full of crap and has lied for attention or to hide her inadequacy.

Where is she buying the bras from? They look like they have no support at all. And as for the shapewear, definitely making a shape as it just squeezes the fat out the sides.

It’s funny because in the 1st hauls she claimed a 14-16, then a 16, now saying a 16-18…. Keep going Zoe.

But in all seriousness why are they not doing things to be more healthy? Eating chocolate buttons and donuts in your car is no healthy…
---
It’s the way she flexes the waistbands to show how massive they go. 😂

And the cluttered background in the lodge they have rented for a week, didn’t take long to make themselves at home.
By the way Sullivan’s, good job advertising your house is empty this week… probably wouldn’t notice if you got robbed coz it’s such a state anyway. 😂
ASDA
I posted the other day that multiple accounts had asked about the bras on insta. Still convinced they were sock accounts

spilleroftea

VIP Member
YUK!! She is one nasty piece of work
Am I thinking the right ones? Both also a bit Lardy although the NHS funded hers?
---
Zoe couldn’t live in the middle of nowhere, there would be no b&m… although she could use it as an excuse to be away for longer.

Buddylove

VIP Member
I think FM is that other scrounging you tuber who seems to adore the Scumavans and is a right old dragon. The one with Pink hair.
She and her husband don’t work but have holidays to the Maldives, designer gear and regular shopping hauls. She also likes to slag the NHS off.
YUK!! She is one nasty piece of work

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Could you imagine the tension if she saw the twins getting bigger parts in group dances or more praise than StAgnes?? The twins would get the silent treatment in the car afterwards, Zoe would be absolutely livid.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
What the hell did she do to that rice. I bet it was so stodgy. She didnt rinse it or par-boil it.
Why did she take it out of the pan and put it into a jug?

• Sick

Maz40

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched any of it but he’s seriously teaching them to drive himself?? oh dear god.
That’s going to go well for her when she’s asked him not to film but he does it anyway. Even if she’s not on camera she’s going to be aware of it and won’t help her confidence or concentration.
Yet again failing those kids.
I would love that Dad challenge podcast to take a look at these🫣
Omg imagine DCP looking at this family comparing them to the American family DD. Such a difference in the two of them.

Just to add: yes I meant one of the older girls not Eva he was teaching to drive. Get mixed up with names at times as there’s so many 😄

• Haha

Goosebumps

My husband has worn glasses since he was a child and told me when he was about the age of the twins, his broke in the same place as hers and his parents didn't bother getting them fixed but just put tape on them. It's one of his most painful memories - he was so embarrassed and thought everyone was looking at him. He was also directly teased a bit about them. Considering he's 67 now, it goes to show how something like that has an impact. Zoe's always going on about mental health but I think it's only her mental health she's interested in unfortunately.
So sorry for your husband. On the plus side, his childhood isn’t all over the internet for the world to see for eternity.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Those cheap tacky dresses 😲 whatever does she look like in them 😱
They're too small, and show every bump and lump... Only place they're fit for is the bin 🙄
That one orange maxi dress, I had one and the same cut (different pattern and colour thankfully) from Select for a wedding in 2010…so I’m not surprised if they’re older than 8 years …

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I reheat rice all the time I just nuke it until it’s hotter than the sun 😂 TBF I hold no truck with use by/best before dates either 🤪
You can reheat it once, it’s always reheated in restaurants/takeaway so it’s advised not to reheat takeaway rice.

i have lots of birds in my garden, not coastal but we feed them an mostly attract pigeons but never once have they shat on my laundry 🙂

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Zoe on the live saying she’s sending Joseph to school as they need a 3rd party for a diagnosis 🤷‍♀️

She was annoyed and said someone who doesn’t know anything about him will be judging him.

Shes clearly worried incase he doesn’t have Autism.
I thought paediatrician Zoe had already diagnosed him 🤦‍♀️.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
My adhd kid was diagnosed in just under 6 months from start to finish this year, attention deficit and hyperactivity but not ODD.
The first step was school approaching me because of behaviours and it was a lot more than not sitting still. If school thought it was anything they would be onto it.