Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have to laugh at him begging for subscribers to get his play button - never gonna happen. Was never going to anyway, but even less chance now he’s voluntarily given up work with 12 children to support, when most families with two working parents are having to give up luxuries just to survive in the current climate. Very few people are going to want to support a pair of scroungers who are now 100% reliant on the system! Absolute drains on society

• Heart
Reactions: 16

carolinew

VIP Member
Granny and granddad should be thankful they didn't get roped into one of their challenges - but maybe just spending a few hours with them is challenge enough. The kids will be looking forward to another packet of those Cornish biscuits granny brought.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Apparently they thought about moving to Australia when Lissie was little and still think about what might have been. I’ll tell you what wouldn’t have been, 11 more tax payer funded kids because they’re funny about things like that over there.
They never compare their children to each other. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 How many times have we heard the twins be compared to St Agnes?
Noah doesn’t play football anymore, the poor child is already putting money away for a car. He’s 14.
Fem isn’t allowed to do the shopping because it takes Fat Pat 3hours to do it and she knows where everything is. He’d be there all day and still not get everything.
They‘re thinking of doing organisational videos, like “how to organise your cupboards.” Stacey Solomon is fearing for her job on Sort Your Life Out as we speak.
They have to be careful about what challenge’s they do because Fem’s foot is still injured and always will be. Did you have to say that incase the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme people are notified of all his walking etc, Pat? It’s funny how my son had a massive accident, which resulted in a huge operation on his ankle/foot less, than an year ago, and he‘s been back at full fitness for ages and is deployable. But then he’s not a fucking lazy, arsed scrounger. Ooh and he got a payout for it, so Ben will have too, so where did the money go? Pissed up the wall as per usual.
I wonder where Creosote is looking for a job? Probably in the same non-existent place as her father.

• Heart
  • Haha

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
They have put photos up of Flo because she is two. One photo is of her a lot younger drinking a carton of Ribena. How after having 12 kids do they not know how to parent😡
They probably counted it towards her daily fruit and veg intake. 🙄

It's always "don't let them dull your sparkle" and never "learn some manners and behave yourself" when it comes to Flo and StAggy.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
They’re both just lazy cunts. Our house gets messy in the day and by evening I tidy it all, mop floors and then relax. Their house is a shit tip 24/7 so no time to relax. No wonder kids are having a hard time at school when their private lives are being vlogged and they’re embarrassing lives. No privacy, hand me down clothes, weird parents etc. they have TWO parents AT HOME FULLTIME so no excuse for a messy house or quick meals. They have the resources to cook proper dinners every single evening. More time to spend 1 on 1 with kids.. Flo and Jocif should be attending toddler classes in the day or at least soft play and farms etc. they’re just plain lazy as fuck.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
They did painted rocks round here in our village in the pandemic. Kids did their own designs with “place” rocks and “FB” on the back and hid them. There were some absolutely amazing ones made. There was a Facebook page and when they were found a picture was posted and you were allowed to move it. Some ended up around the country, the local kids loved it, and it got them off screens and out and about. I’ve just looked and the page is still going. As usual Pen is 4 or 5 years behind on his ideas and goes at it half cocked.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Dying! 😂😂😂😂

I‘ve hurt my hip so am having a lazy week, yet I’ve still done about 3 times as much as Zoe. I’m glad she’s not a shining example to my children. 😬
Wouldn’t have a home? In what sense 😂 strange thing to say. I suppose he means she makes their house a home …

I’d love to send Ben a voucher to go to a fine dining restaurant and vlog it , alone. I’d just love to see his reactions, he gets mind blown over such simple food I would genuinely pay to see that

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
She has a weird relationship with her parents- they travel all that way and she can’t be arsed to spend time with them..
I think that that the major issue is that she is incredibly socially awkward - including with Pen and her parents. Being like that is fair enough to a degree and is deserving of understanding, however she also chose to have all of those kids who are now very disadvantaged by her issues so she also needs to suck it up ad get on with life.

Goosebumps

How deluded are their “community”?! Zoe doesn’t work hard and since when does Joseph have a disability? I am most tempted to ask how much they receive monthly in benefits, though I’m sure it won’t either be answered or will be deleted.

Attachments

kizzy

VIP Member
They haven’t had a roast dinner in over a year? So what do they eat every week then? Surely there’s a weekly roast? Do they not have meat every day?
You've obviously never watched a shopping haul of theirs ( I'm not being sarky) The kids eat mash, noodles and pasta and sauce. Zoe doesn't like cooking or handling meat so she buys enough for one meal a week, either chicken or mince. Go and watch a haul and try to form a seven day meal plan from what they show, it can't be done.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So her house is a shit tip cuz she has 12 kids..nothing to do with the fact she spends too much time on SM or gadding into town constantly. Couple of scrounging begging losers who have suddenly realised they can delete negative comments so their site is all sunshine and roses. Ppl need to wake up to these 2 so do the newspapers. Their local rag need to do a new story about kids never going to school and him milking the system
---

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They’re trying to get affiliate links from Shein for what she buys. Of course she is, because when people click on them and then go on to purchase stuff she’ll earn money. I hope they tell her to fuck off.

He, and the little kids have been painting pebbles with the Sullivan family and their YouTube link, on. He‘s going to put them round Moray, and Landmark, if people find them he wants them to contact him on socials and he’ll give them a shout out.. Who does he think he is? I’d throw it in the bin or the sea if i found one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Kingbin

VIP Member
I’m sure I saw a vlog where Pat said she was an only child. But on the live she said she had a brother. Doesn’t seem like they’re close.

Another article I saw on them since Pen was sacked said he leaves the house for work at 6 or whatever. It was recent so they are lying to the papers to make themselves look better and not the benefit scroungers that they are.
---
They are obsessed with the weather. Get over it ffs - yes it rains a lot in the UK. It’s not a new thing.
Why make such a big deal over the minute stuff most of us don’t give a second thought to.
He thought it was hilarious about cocking up the rock painting. Grow up man, you’re an embarrassment.
They make such a big deal over the small things because their lives are BORING! They do fuck all they go nowhere. All she does is shop and all he does prance around like a dame. They are both an embarrassment

• Haha

Thursday lunchtime

Make sure you have your donations ready for Friday night. Pen needs a new sky glass, he can’t have a normal telly like us tax paying scum.
Grift much for one in that slog!
Yes guys !!