Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becbecbec

Did anyone hear pat say i’ll move Flo when she’s ready, and when i’m ready
Why aren’t you ready she’s 2 next month ain’t she?!
Clinging onto that last baby, probably why she has a dummy glued to her face

Reactions: 15

Guacamole

VIP Member
What loving caring protective parents ( i use that word loosely!!) they are!!! it’s angered me so much that they’ve done NOTHING to protect those kids. selling every aspect of their lives for a few quid and the hope of a you tube play button!! imagine being a 50 odd yr old man of 12 with no job and your biggest ambition and aim for the year is a bloody play button!!!
It’s not the first time one of the twins has been filmed and posted like that, yet they’ve not even bothered to edit it or take it down. it’s disgusting.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Granny and grandad staying at a holiday site so I’m sure there would be kids entertainment at night whilst it’s school hols. Baffled why the youngest 5 don’t go to stay a couple nights with them or Ben and Zoe pop over for the evening and they can take the smallest ones to enjoy the disco. I guess god forbid they do anything outside the normal Sullivan cult routine. Feel sorry for Flo with the family being described as her ‘favourite people’. She doesn’t know anyone else and won’t know anyone else until she gets to escape to school. They’re becoming odder and odder trying to grasp onto the kids as they start growing up.

carolinew

VIP Member
You really want to just slap the pair of them. Just send Joseph to school as planned. He'll love it. And a message to the older kids if they read here - get away from your weird parents as soon as uou can. It will be hard to take the first step but there's a normal world out there and you can be part of it. Join the forces, do nursing training - anything - just try to get away.

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Maybe her new contact lenses are working miracles, allowing her to see micro plastics.

If they were doing a proper fundraiser they would have been striking up conversation with other people on the beach about what they were doing and what Cash4Kids does as a charity, but they wouldn't do that because Zoe and Ben are insular and socially inept. They make everything seem like such a huge deal while putting minimal effort into anything. My kids love picking up litter from beaches and we ALWAYS get people thanking them, I've had some lovely conversations with people through it (even met David Tennant). But I think if I told them we were going to the beach especially to pick up litter they'd never want to do it again. 😂

• Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
MawMaw is desperate for them to get a P.o. box. she’s asked about 1000 times already!!
Poor deluded woman. The scroungers aren't interested in your letters, cards or tacky 'gifts for the kiddies'. They want cold hard cash.
It's sad that lonely people like MawMaw think the Sullivans are their friends.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
can't believe he's basically admitted he wants a free shed...

scroungers is a understatement.

And I bet they have begged a free stay in the lodge over Easter

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I think it is clear Fem has gone down the sick note route,
This country is fucked with many many scroungers like himself.
The something for nothing brigade:mad:

No cutting back on spending money it seems(n)

How do they get away with the kids always being kept from school.
I bet if it was a single parent doing the same thing they would be on their case:mad:

He loves doing what he does while the rest of us have to go to work.
Both of them are lazy,obese,sad excuses for parents,unlikeable,smug,obnoxious,lying,scamming freeloaders

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Fem hiding in the shed out of the wind.Its a shame he has nothing else to worry about!!!

No Skidmark but no bother taxpayer funded bowling amd McD's it is.

Fem blethering about charities when their whole life is funded by handouts :mad:

Shinealight

VIP Member
Was Fem trying to be funny with Toby about the pincers?
I found it very uncomfortable to watch almost like he was bullying him and then he keeps repeating the same thing much like Butch does.
There is something very off with Fem and I cannot put my finger on it 🤷‍♀️
He annoys the life out of those kids.
Looks like they have to pretend otherwise for the camera though.
Horrible way to live for them.

Guacamole

VIP Member
Zoe’s waited for the one visit a year she gets from her parents to go off birthday shopping with the older girls.
You just can’t predict this stuff can you!! oh wait ….

• Haha

Hazelnut22

The nonsense just keeps coming from Zoe doesn’t it?
Are those her words or should she have credited an author?
My parents worked hard to buy a house, our home, and taught us the value of working hard, at school and in life.
And it was also important to them that they left us a legacy, something to help us going forward.
We also have memories, but I don’t think we were conscious of making deliberate memories, these days that feels so contrived.
I feel embarrassed for Zoe, the hairstyle, leopard fox it’s all so desperate. Her relationship with Fem ( the dogs body.) If that was my life I certainly wouldn’t be showing it on SM.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Jings, I have a similar haircut to Butch and I am really regretting it now! I'm not gay nor a Russian shotputter.🤗

However, mine is blue and its short because I lost it all during chemo a couple of years ago. I thought the new look would be edgy as I didn't want long hair again.

Back to the drawing board :ROFLMAO:
It’s not just the hair.
It’s her scowl and facial features too, it just does nothing for her.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
9 girls across 3 Rooms
3 boys across 2 rooms.
make it make sense.

why have they cluttered up the girls room like that when flo isn’t even in it

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Poor Toby. There is little to no respect shown to any of those kids. It's just vlog anything for money these days.

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
All these appointments with Nutritionist and these food diaries that she's been keeping 🤣
What a load of bollocks. She's never mentioned anything, and they vlog everything.

She's going to do some research herself 🤣🤣
That'll be another load of bollocks then. 🙄

She's got issues, serious issues. Somebody needs to step in and start looking at the impact Pats' mental health is having on those kids. It's weird how she gets so invested in these fictitious diagnostic practices she engages in. She thrives on the attention. It's abuse.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
You have had too many kids, Zoe, because you’ve chosen not to feed them properly, you don’t have enough money, through choice and laziness, to house them adequately and you pick favourites so all their emotional needs aren‘t met. Life and making memories isn’t always about you and the Moray Mincer, it should be about the children too, and those memories should include places more than an hours drive away from the house. They should have sleepovers with their friends , birthday parties, cinema trips, shopping trips with their mates, but they don’t. All they do is be marched around the areas that they live and help bring up their siblings, while you find anything else to do other than spend time with the children that you allegedly so desperately wanted. I, honestly, wouldn’t bank on them all being there when I was old and grey if I were you Zoe.

I see Scraggy Aggie was off school again yesterday. She apparently had a temperature and wasn’t well when she got up but she was fine to go to the beach with her father later on in the morning. Why hasn’t the Education Welfare Officer been round yet, or don’t they have them in Scotland?

Attachments

• Heart

Guacamole

VIP Member
I think maybe words have been had. Granny and Grandad seem totally underwhelmed by the wholesome sullivan setup. Granny played with the younger kids more in one vlog than zoe has in every vlog they’ve ever put out!! I could never imagine my kids having Grandparents to visit one week a year and making zero effort!
They want to treat the week as a holiday and visit some places so surely they could have gone too? or maybe they’ve said they don’t want that twat bringing his selfie stick so they’ve just not bothered as Ben can’t get his content.
Plus zoe can’t deviate from her asda/tesco/b&m/sorting bags of crap and ordering from shein whilst scoffing donuts.

Does anyone know if youtube gives any feedback when they make a decision about the reported video?